• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Advanceshipping Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikachuBlue

Electric Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    Hi everyone. I'm new to the pokemon community forum and I love advanceshipping. Ash and May are made for each other. Can I join the club.

Years
    Pikachublu and busta wolfu. Welcome to the A Club you two. The more members the better. Here's another pic I found. Not from the great Ash.mx like my last one, but it's Advanceshipping at least.

Last edited:

PikachuBlue

Electric Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    Thanks toto and mew151. Nice pic. They are just the cutest couple. :classic:

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer Red

Hello my name is Red
    Years
    Mario The World Champion said:
    *Gets hit!*

OWW!! Stop hitting me! If you keep on hitting me, I'll never be your friend!!!!
    Sorry about that but some guy arround here gave me the hammer of Donkey Kong arcade (or the hammer of Super Smash Bros ok?) and i cannot stop! i need help! XD err... anyway did anyone haves any new hints of advancedshipping... oh no! i hitted my big bro! XD (sorry about that Mario and i want to be ur friend)

Pokemon Trainer Red

Hello my name is Red
    Years
    yesterday i founded two pics and i have applied the "fusion" tecnique XD and here it is:
    Advanceshipping Club

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back