• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Advanceshipping Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • She's a little more active in the serebii forums I see. I do admit this forum is a bit plain, but I come by nonetheless.

Not sure if I have posted this one before.

Pokemon Trainer Red

Hello my name is Red
    Years
  • i wonder what will happend if haruka leaves and how will satoshi (or haruka) fell after that?

Also i think i will change to other account ok? i will post when i get a name ok?

sorry for the double post but i have a new account now... and is Red-Kun anyone can update the list (if Shiny May were here) and i mean for switch "Pokemon Trainer Red" to "Red-Kun" ok?

Edited by Toto: I added posts together and deleted the second one. Do not double post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
  • Red-Kun..... nice username!!!

Can't wait to see your new banner (if your not just going to change the name on it that is)

Red-Kun said:
    I wonder what will happend if haruka leaves and how will satoshi (or haruka) fell after that

I think both of them would be feel stubid for not telling each other how they really felt about each other!!!

lucious_dia

Diamond in the Rough
    Years
  • I hate having to find this in the second page.

I love the new pictures though! My advanceshippy spirit has increased ten fold. I really love the thought of the couple now, more than before anyway.

Years
  • Yo, Red. Would this new fic be a comic fanfic? Tell us when the 1st chapter will be finished, okay?

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
    Years
  • well ok! i'm waiting for ash.mx oppinion of the first chap ^^ or do you want to read it? anyway he must recieve it first then he will work on the drawings!

well sorry 4 the double post (please don't tell me totodile ok? i know...) but now we are ending the 3rd chap of our history (with ash.mx) i hope that you like it

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Jeez! Red. Editting your last post is probably the smartest way to escape double post. Unless editting the last post won't send this Club to the front page.

Anyway, let us see what you 2 got. I'm dyin' to see it. Man, everybody seemed to have died in this place. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • Please, heed Toto's warnings, and stop double posting. ^^; If you have something to add, either edit your original post, or copy+paste your original post into your new post and then delete the original. Thanks.

lucious_dia

Diamond in the Rough
    Years
  • Ash is Misty's boy and May is for Drew :)

I don't mind a PokeShipper being in here, just as long they are not being juvenile and immature, which you just proved to be right there. And don't post here to put stuff like that. *glares*

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
    Years
  • Kyogre-chan said:
    Please, heed Toto's warnings, and stop double posting. ^^; If you have something to add, either edit your original post, or copy+paste your original post into your new post and then delete the original. Thanks.
    Oh i didn't knew that it was allowed ^^" well thanks for the hint and for you kasumi if you are not an advancedshipper don't post i never posted in the pokeshippers or contestshippers club! (Don't Spam!)

Years
  • Well, if double-posting is allowable, the edit button wouldn't have existed in the first place now will it? Hey! Nobody here said some person belong to whats-his/her-face and leave it at that. There's a reason for everything, duh! Anyone posting diseases around here like Kasumi did shall feel the wrath of my Jinzo. Go, trap destroyer!!!

Anyway, going back om topic, why isn't anyone posting images of Advanceshipping anymore? Very few of the pics I attached were probably already posted way back, which I don't care anyway. So come on! Post an Advanceshipping pic or anything that looks like one.

Swampert23

Ash.mx
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2010
    I would like to join since I?m an Advanceshipper! ^^
    Here's a pic ...
    don?t mind the words...
    Advanceshipping Club

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back