• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adventures at Camp Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    Forest started for the concession stand when he saw several Chikoritas patrolling the aisles. One called for pizza, another for soda, and a third called for ice cream; among others. He found the one selling Pokenade approaching their section and bought a lemon one. Thankfully, ice was considered an extra, so he did not have to say "Hold the ice"

He then hurried to the Diamond side of the arena and gave Blake the drink.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Blake thanked Forest and started to slurp the pokeade down. He wipped his mouth then got pumped for his next match. Forest returned to the stands and then Blake stopped him. "Tell Venomous that this victory will be for her." and so the battle started and his opponent was Munchlax. Blake stood in shock and at the same time was ready to fight. He put up his fist and so did Munchlax. "This is the fight I was waiting for since the day we met." the two said in unison. So they jumped away from each other and got ready to fight.

EmeraldSky

Years
    "Diamond side ready?" the Charmeleon asked. "Pearl side ready? And three...two...one..." Then, an ear-splitting whistle filled the air to commence the match.

Forest knelt by Venomous' side. "Blake says he dedicates this match to you."

"How sweet of him." a Happini commented as she tended to Venomous. "Are we feeling any better?" she asked as she studied the patient chart.

KingKaos

Years
    Blake ran to Munchlax and then delivered an iron tail. Munchlax blocked the attack then used tackle. Blake fell to the ground and then used aqua jet. He smashed into Munchlax and then did it again. As he was coming Munchlax used his flash attack to throw Blake off. Blake turned the wrong way, but splashed water on to Munchalx's legs. Blake jumped into the air and delivered another iron tail that was countered by Munchlax's focus punch. "Since when do you know that type of power move?" said Blake ready to go at it some more. Munchlax used his tackle attack, but found himself in collision with an aqua jet. The two collided and Munchlax fell to the ground. Blake started up his ice beam and froze the feet of Munchlax. Munchlax looked at the sky and then found himself alseep. Blake saw that Munchlax was asleep and on his back. "I think you should do a ten count before we call this a match won." and so Charmeleon started the count.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

As Forest approached the small group again, Venomous restrained herself from jumping up again, for fear of injuring the leg again that had only recently quieted down to a dull throbbing. The pain in her leg wasn't her primary concern at the moment, however. Venomous' current irritation was her eye, which had been treated hours ago, but was again starting to burn. Not wanting to miss Blake's third match, she ignored it, quietly raising a tiny paw to rub against it. She sighed, forcing a delighted smile upon her face, as she and the Happinis brought their paws together to applaud for the two competitors. Venomous gasped when she noticed who the challenger was.

"Blake says he dedicates this match to you."

Forest told her, smiling briefly as he stood at the rail, looking down upon the two Pokemon readying to fight.

"How sweet of him," The Happini said instantly, her tone making Venomous blush anymore.

"Are we feeling any better?" She asked then, causing Venomous to snap away from her thoughts about Blake and focus on her eye, which was now burning with a searing paw. She clenched her teeth and bit at her lower lip, turning back to the battle, determined to at least see this one all the way through.

"Yes, i'm feeling great!" She lied, the forced over-enthusiasm in her voice giving her away.

EmeraldSky

Years
    "Here...hold still." A Happini retrieved an eyedropper from her nurse's bag and began filling it with medicine for the inflamed eye Venomous was trying to keep hidden from her. "This should bring down the swelling in your eye." With that, she gently squeezed a drop of the medicine into the irritated eye. Judging from how quickly the Eevee calmed down, the medicine was working properly.

KingKaos

Years
    Blake sat down in the ring while Charmeleon continued his count. Blake was bored and couldn't believe the count was already at eight. He thought at the count of nine he would go to the stands. However, Munchlax awoke and attacked Blake with a focus punch. Blake looked up and saw that Munchlax had fainted. "He must have mustered up all that power and then he was done," he said looking down at Munchlax. Charmeleon declared the match over and Blake as the victor. After the match Blake took a break and went to the stands. He saw Venomous, Forest, Monty, and the Happinis then greeted them with a hello. He went over to Venomous and asked her how she was holding up. "You can go back and rest if you need to. I don't need you straining yourself to watch my matches."

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

Venomous would then begin squirming wildly, her movements almost involuntary as instinctively she leapt away from the icey liquid gushing down into her eye. However, she foced her leg completely still as she jerked crazily around, knowing that battering it any further would only isolate her further from the others. As she fought against the medicine going into her eye, Blake approached without her even realizing. Immediately stopping in her struggle as he approached, sweat pouring from his lean, thin form, an enormous grin burst across her face, as uncontrollably, her tail began wagging madly.

"Blake!" She squealed happily, as he moved closer to the little cluster of Pokemon. She restrained from the urge to hug him, and instead clapped her paw against his shoulder. There wasn't much else she could do without messing up her useless leg any further. Blake responded with a smile and a tired 'Hello', and from the subtle little motions he made without realizing, Venomous judged that the matches were beginning to wear out. She, on the other hand, was just bursting with energy that she could barely retain. Her ears perked up, taking in the sound of his voice as he asked her how she was doing.

"I'm perfect!" She exclaimed, biting the inside of her lip, a sure indication that the statement couldn't be any further from the truth. But she didn't want Blake to find this out, and worry senselessly over her condition as he neared the end of his matches. She pointed proudly to her eye, which had swelled down from it's massive size, and was just starting to look normal again. She winked over at the Happini with her good eye, as she slid the medicine dropper back into her Nurse's bag.

"These girls are miracle workers! I'm just about as good as new, now!" Venomous smiled over at the Happinis, who were quietly watching her with twin bemused grins, chuckling silently at her sudden burst of enthusiasm. She anxiously stared up at Blake, studying his reaction to her statement, wondering if he was accepting it as truth or not.

"In a couple of days, i'm sure i'll be down fighting in the arena and you'll be up here watching me!"

Venomous hoped that her tone sounded at least a little bit confident, and it would be enough to reassure the Buizel that she was getting better. It had only been a few hours since the accident, but because of the care she had received almost immediately after getting hurt, Venomous was only experiencing minor pain now. Still, despite everything she had said, Blake still looked a bit skeptical.

"You can go back and rest if you need to." He told her. "I don't need you straining yourself to watch my matches."

Venomous tossed her head back, brushing off his concern as she leaned back in her plush seat, propping her leg up on the back of the seat in front of her.

"I'm fine." She replied. "Really. The girls have been taking really good care of me, and sitting here doing nothing is actually giving my leg the chance to heal. If I was anywhere else right now, I know i'd be dying of boredom. At least watching you from up here is giving me the chance to learn something."

She paused, a thoughtful expression passing over her face.

"And I have been. You've excelled against every opponent they've thrown at you. Keep it up."

EmeraldSky

Years
    The Happinis just smiled as they watched Venomous' confident declaration. She wasn't quite there yet, but she was healing faster than they had initially thought. It wouldn't be long before it would be time for the next part of the healing process: therapy for her weakened body. There would still be some pain, yes, but they felt Venomous would be her old self again if she worked hard.

KingKaos

Years
    Blake saw that all his friends were good so he returned to the arena floor. As he walked down the steps to the arena he felt something was wrong. He understood that Venomous's leg must have been killing her. "She was good at hiding that pain, she is much stronger than me. She is very small Pokemon, but she has that big heart." before he knew it he was in the ring.

The Charmeleon told Blake that he had two more opponents. Blake tired of waiting for one after another so he asked that he fight both. Everyone in the stands looked at Blake like he had gone insane from that Focus Punch. "That punch must have killed some brain cells," siad the Happini "somebody go get that Buizel a doctor." Then the two Pokemon appeared. They were a Zubat and a Koffing with some mean looks on their faces. "We didn't want to come to this camp and now we are going to take out our agression." said the duo. "Enough talk you can complain to the nurse after I let out my agression."

The Charmeleon began the match and the Happinis began to inform nurse Chansey she would have some more patients. The Happinis sighed then hung up the phone. Blake started his attack with an Iron Tail to Koffings face. Zubat stayed in the air and laughed, "You can't hit me from all the way up here." the people in the stands sighed. "He shouldn't have said that." the crowd said as Blake awakened his Aqua Jet attack. He flew in to the sky like a missile and defeated Zubat.

Koffing saw how easily Zubat had been taken down then looked to see Blake was breathing very hard. Blake had only so much energy. So Koffing used his Thunderbolt that brought Blake to his knees. Blake continued to scream and then fell on his stomach and felt so numb. As he felt his eyes close he felt the burst of energy and then looked at Koffing. "I can't let you end my winning streak just yet." Blake boasted as he raised to his feet. He shot his Ice Beam and Koffing launched Thunderbolt. When the two attacks collided the only one left standing was Blake and Koffing, but he was frozen. Charmeleon declared that Blake had earned all five points.

EmeraldSky

Years
    Forest watched, shocked as Blake single handedly took out two opponents at once. "Amazing! I never knew you were that strong!" he cried as he gently hugged Blake.

Joy arrived a few moments later to examine Blake. "That took quite a lot of energy...you sure everything's okay?" she asked.

KingKaos

Years
    "I'm as perfect as a peach" said Blake still bretahing hard. "All I need now is something to drink and some swimming. That always wakes me up after a long battle day." So Forest looked at Blake. "Can we go to that pool you were talking about earlier?" Blake said ready for a cool dip. He waited for Forest to give him an answer, but Munchlax came down. He sttod ready to fight, but at the same time he didn't want to. Blkae understood that he was a lazy fool that only did things when he felt. He hit munchlax on the head and waited for Forest's answer.

EmeraldSky

Years
    "Come then...we'll go to the pool next." Forest motioned to the Happinis to take Venomous' bed and follow him down the path past the mess hall, and around a right corner to a huge pool. Some groups were already swimming, all under the watchful eye of a Floatzel in the lifeguard's chair.

"Hello, Forest!" the Floatzel smiled as Forest guided his group to the changing rooms.

"Hi, Tails!" Forest waved back.

"What happened to that Eevee there?" Tails asked as the Happinis wheeled the bed close by the lifeguard's chair.

"Ran into a wild Onix in the caves." Forest explained. "Fortunately, I managed to rescue her in the nick of time, or she would have died."

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    As he watched some match's Buizel had. He look through the glass door, and saw the huge pool where Forest, Buizel and Venomous went. Also he saw a Floatzel in there, who he notice he was a Lifeguard. Monty thought going there in the huge pool but, He can't swim because he was a Ghost type. So instead of swiming, he went to the huge pool and sat down a chair, and just watching them.

KingKaos

Years
    Blake jumped into the pool and splashed water on everyone on the side lines. He looked up, saw what he had done, and laughed. "Now you guys are wet and ready for some pool time fun." he said still laughing. The others laugehd at seeing Blake so relaxed and fun loving. He was usually so strung up on battling he had to let loose. He enjoyed the water and looked at the Floatzel watching him. He thought that one day he would turn into that. He shivered then splashed more water on the others. "Hurry up and get in this pool."

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

As the impact of the heavily-charged Thunderbolt jolted through the Buizel's body, Venomous felt herself instantly beginning to panic, fear consuming her entire being just as it had the moment before the Onix's boulder fell atop her, sealing her inside the lonely tomb she had dug for herself. Venomous violently began shaking her small furry brown head, eyes shutting tight against the memory, forcing it to flee from her consciousness. She felt this same fear for Blake, as the Koffing shot the electrical attack viciously down at him, and as this occured right before her, she felt an intense burning start from the pit of her chest, all the way up into her face. As rage again consumed her, she forced herself to remain calm, and still in her seat, as mournfully, she clung to the arm of her chair. There wasn't a thing she could do to assist him, and though the battle was indeed unfair, two to one, Venomous reminded herself that Blake had wanted it this way.

"Too bad we can't even things up a little bit." She muttered, glaring daggers at the leg which was restricting the majority of her activity.

"If it wasn't for this stupid leg, there wouldn't be any question of what I could do, and what I couldn't. If I didn't have this cast, I could jump down there right now and help."

Venomous crossed her arms, pouting her lower lip outward as she huffed, dropping her head to stare down at the concrete at her feet. Quickly, she glanced back up, bracing herself, as she didn't want to miss one more second of Blake's final battle, but she didn't think she would be able to take it if he got hurt again. She sank back in relief as Blake managed to muster up one last Ice Beam, and freeze the opposing Koffing before he could launch another Thunderbolt. As the Diamond side of the Scoreboard lit up, Venomous cheered wildly, being the first one to cry out, and was soon joined by Forest, Monty, the Happinis, and even Munchlax, who had found his way to what had become a party of Pokemon.

She squirmed anxiously in her seat, tail again wagging wildly as she noticed Forest approaching Blake before he could reach where she was sitting, and briefly embracing him before exchanging a few words. Nurse Joy arrived on the scene, and as she examined Blake, Venomous felt her mind began to wander. She snapped back to attention a couple of seconds later when she felt her entire weight being lifted, and realized that one Happini was lifting her fragile little body, while the other was carefully holding her leg.

"Wha--?" She started, her mouth dropping over as she looked around, still in a bit of a daze.

"How about some therapy time in the pool, Venomous?" One Happini asked cheerfully, fluffing the pillows that laid at the end of her Hospital bed to prop her leg up.

"I think it'll do you some good to stretch it out." The other Happini replied, patting Venomous gently on the back.

"Not to mention interacting with the others." The first Happini continued, beginning to wheel the bed away in the direction Forest and Blake had started off in. Venomous didn't respond, her eyes straying ahead to focus on the two walking side by side before her, as her mouth settled into an anxious frown.

I guess i'll just have to congradulate him when we get there. She thought. If we ever get there.

"I didn't know I had a couple of Torkoals pushing me." She teased, sitting up as she grinned maliciously at the Happinis.

"Oh." One laughed, as surprised, she began to pick up the pace. The silhouettes of Forest and Blake were ever becoming closer.

"We were worried that the trail might be too rough still on your leg."

"Don't worry about me." Venomous repeated, taking in her scenic surroundings as they whizzed right by. She noticed Clara and the Squirtle over at the playground, the Squirtle sitting in a swing as Clara clung to the hard shell of his back, showering him with sweet kisses. Venomous giggled, and waved, though neither of the two noticed her.

"I told you, my leg's feeling a a lot better now. I feel like I could run a marathon on it!"

Venomous winced in pain as the Hospital bed hit an unexpected bump, right at the entrance to the Camp Swimming pool. A Floatzel sat on lifeguard duty in a High Chair, and Forest waved up at him.

"Then again, maybe not." Venomous muttered, biting the inner part of her lip as she vigorously began rubbing at her leg.

"I think i'll just stick to the pool for now."

KingKaos

Years
    "Are you guys going to come in? The water is great and fun." Blake started to squirt a Water Gun attack at all the people on the sidelines. The Pokemon got very angry then tried to get Blake out of the water. He continued to swim around the pool. Blake couldn't believe he was so relaxed and wondered about his trainer. He remebered that his family was at home and resting. Blake had realized how far away he was from them. His trainer was probaly working on some new combinations and getting some new Pokemon. With that Blake remebered his buddy Squirtle that was probaly missing him and his protection. "That squirt always gets into trouble then cried his little eyes out. I do miss him very much now that I think about it."

EmeraldSky

Years
    "Come on, then." Forest gently picked up Venomous off the bed and set her in the water. The Happinis followed him into the water and watched as the Eevee tried to swim. After seeing her flailing about for a few seconds, a Happini paddled over and gently guided Venomous over to a corner of the pool. "Hold onto the edge while I stretch this leg out." she instructed. With that, she attempted to stretch the injured leg into a straight position, not unlike how humans stretched their legs before a race or dancing. While the water deadened some of the pain, there was still enough pain to make the Eevee wince.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

"Come on, then"

Before Venomous even realized what was happening to her, she again felt the entire weight of her tiny body being lifted. Before she could utter out any sort of response, Venomous was carried to the edge of the poolside and plopped right in. Bewildered, Venomous immediately found herself floundering around in the surprisingly icy water of the pool, and as she went all the way under, the hard plaster of the cast wrapped around her thin leg only helped to pull her further under. As Venomous glanced blindly around underwater, her eyes stinging from the heavy dosage of chlorine, she spotted Blake, and though she was practically drowning, she couldn't help but marvel at how much more graceful he was in the water than on land. He seemed perfectly at ease, and swam eagerly with a carefree smile as his whirling twin tails propelled him around the water. After only a brief second or two, Venomous felt herself being yanked from the water by a pair of strong paws. Sputtering for a couple of seconds, and coughing up all the water she had accidentally ingested, Venomous glanced warily around, hoping that by some chance none of the other pokemon had noticed the plunge she had just taken.

"Hold onto the edge while I stretch this leg out" One of the Happinis instructed, and Venomous gratefully complied, bracing her paws against the slippery surface as the Happini pulled her leg out. Though the water helped in soothing the majority of the fierce pain shooting through her leg, it still hurt enough for Venomous to tense up. Once the pain had finally subsided, Venomous again began to observe the other Pokemon playing. She frowned, wanting not only to be in the pool with the others, but to be swimming and playing games too.

"Blake's lucky he's a water type." Venomous sighed longingly, staring after him and the others as they glided across the water's surface with ease. She watched as he sprung up into the air from underwater, twirling once, sending droplets of water flying from his fur and showering onto all those sunbathing along the sides of the pool. Venomous let out a dainty giggle, and continued to watch as his body plummeted back down into the water, the flotation sac around his neck instantly inflating, keeping his head just above the water.

"It beats being a normal type." Venomous continued, still staring over at the other end of the pool thoughtfully.

"That's all i've ever been. Normal." She said the word distastefully, as if she were referring to a nasty bug.

EmeraldSky

Years
    After stretching the Eevee's lag a few times, the Happini asked. "Can you move the leg at all?" She watched the Eevee flail about a bit. "Not very well?"

"Why don't we try swimming ten yards?" a Happini suggested, who proceeded to swim out ten yards.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back