• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adventures at Camp Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.

XIIIth Legio

General Raptus
Years
    • Seen May 22, 2008
    Name: Haze

Species: Abra

Appearance: Haze has a single scar across his chest, a rather wide one at that and his eyes are a soft violet as opposed to the bright red of his evoultionary line.

Personality: Haze is a rather kind Abra, discussing things with people in a soft spoken but stubborn manner. He generally listens to humans but those like Team Rocket/Magma/Aqua/etc generally warrant for him to run, as He's not able to bring up much power apart from Teleporting.

History: Not much is truely know about this little guy, apart from his scar and the fact that whenever someone asks of his past, He generally shys or outright teleports away from them.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

As the music eventually ended, Blake released Venomous, and slowly, she stepped back away from him, easing herself back down ontoall fours. Shaking herself, she skipped happily back over to her table, Blake behind her, her mouth watering at the delicious scents of the Dessert being served. The Dessert was a mouth-watering slice of Marble Cake, and since Venomous hadn't had the chance to eat the main course of the meal, she gobbled the cake down with great gusto. Blake sat directly across from her, and seemed to be enjoying the cake as well.

"Compliments to the chef!" Venomous called out as she grinned over at Colette, who was standing at the side watching all of the campers eat her creation, and asked a passing Charmander if she could have another slice. As Venomous began to eat the second piece of cake, this time more slowly, the Happinis approached with their medical bags, sitting down beside Venomous and smiling. A sweatdrop formed at the side of her head, and the pit of her stomach filled with dread. Though her leg was aching sorely, and she knew the medication would make her feel better, it still didn't make it any easier for her to take all the shots and pills.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • As Monty and Lily heard the music end, they stop the dance together and saw the Marble Cake at the table. They floated close each other and sat there chair from before and began to eat there Marble Cake. As both of them were eating there Marble Cake, Monty looked at Venomous and Buizel from across the table. Monty started to think in his mind while he was eating.

"Wow, I'm having a great time dancing with Lily and also get to know her name."

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
  • One Happini gave Venomous a sympathetic smile. Yes, getting all the shots and medicine wasn't fun; but it would speed the healing. With all the food inside her now, the medicine would be a little more effective. Raika and Forest just started another song as the Happinis prepared the first round of meds. One medicine, a liquid; needed to be taken on a full stomach, so it was imperative the patient get that first.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • Blake heard the music come to a stop. He followed Venomous to the table. As he sat down in his chair next to her a scent filled the air. Blake realized that the scent was the Marble cake. Blake looked around and wondered if he should eat it fast or slow. Blake looked at it on one side then on the other side. He grabbed the fork cut off a litttle slip of it. He then took the fork and ate the remainder of the cake. Blake stuffed his mouth and then swallowed it. After eating the cake, Blake let out a large blech. Blake excused himself then complimented the chief.

EmeraldSky

Years
  • "I'm glad you all enjoyed ze meal." Colette smiled. "Now, please enjoy the show." She gestured to the stage, which now had Rain and a few other counselors on it nesides Raika and Forest. Some in the crowd recognized their counselor onstage and laughed, while others called out cries of support.

Raika snapped a few times to count everyone off, and a slow jazz beat filled the air. A few in the crowd decided to swing dance to work their meals off....

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

Venomous laughed loudly and brought her paws together in a giant applause. Raika and Forest, along with a variety of other pokemon counselors, were up onstage, swinging along as a Jazz beat was produced. Some of the other pokemon opted to dance, but Venomous just sat silently, curious eyes settled upon the group, waiting to see what they would do next. The Happinis had informed her that it would take awhile for her Meds to kick in, and had advised little to no activity until she actually started to feel the effects.

I'm getting pretty sick of this. Venomous thought sourly, glaring daggers down at her aching leg.

But I better get used to it. It'll be a few days at the very least before it's healed enough to get this stupid cast off, and it's only been one day!

Venomous sneaked a peek over at Blake, who still sat across her, and was also watching the show with interest. A smile tugged up at the corners of her lips as she caught sight of him.

At least i'm not alone. The thought was comforting, but not for long as Venomous noticed Clara push back her plate with renewed energy, and bounce up from her seat, eyes scanning the area in search of her reluctant dance partner.

KingKaos

Years
  • Blake was done with his plate, but he wasn't done with Clara. She quickly hopped over and gave him a kiss on the forehead. Blake told her to cut it out, but soon he was showered with more kisses. Blake finally used his Hydro Pump to blast her off him. Clara's feet hit the table after she had performed a spin to save herself. "Did Kam already teach you some contest moves?" he inquired "No, he didn't teach me a thing." Clara said with a sweatdrop. Blake looked at her a little closer and realized she had lied.

"Why are you here, Clara?" said Blake holding her in a friendly headlock. "My trainer isn't Kam, her name is Amanda. She sent me to camp after she heard Kam had sent you to camp. As you know Amanda and Kam are childhood friends and both became coordinators. She told me to hunt you down and show off my moves. After, I impress you and you fall in love with me, Amanda would have a reason to go around Kam and train. Then they can live happily ever after like a young couple." said Clara with a storybook full of pictures. The book was written by Amanda and given to Clara to explain to Blake.

Blake looked at the pictures and analzyed the plan. "Are you two really serious about this dumb plan? Kam would have fallen for Amanda anyway, because he is the biggest flirt I know. He has been wondering when to make his move, but now I see those two are meant for each other. They both use Pokemon to do their bidding."

Blake went to another table and got a drink of water. He had enough of this day and wanted to forget about it. Clara stood at the table sad that her picture book had failed, but now she had the right to flirt with other Pokemon again. She blew a kiss to Venomous saying "Goodbye" and started to flirt around with an Aipom. When he came back to the table Clara was flirting with an Aipom. Blake crushed his cup and went over to Venomous. "Why do I get stuck with the dead weight like Munchlax and Buneary? On the bright side I have a good, brave, and skillful dancer like you to make it all better. Then, you have that medicine to make you all better too." Blake laughed and contniued to listen to his counselors play their songs.

EmeraldSky

Years
  • Raika acknowledged the applause. "Thank you! If you like these shows, you'll be hearing them every night...and it's never the same show twice." Some interested murmurs filled the air for a moment, but Raika continued "Now, it's time for you all to tell us what you'd like to see us do next." She reached for a decorated yellow box lying by stage right. "If you have an idea for an act you want us to do, write it down and drop it in the box. However, you need to keep it clean." With that, she watched the box circle around the room. After a few seconds of silence, Forest lead the makeshift band into another tune.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • After Monty and Lily finish there Marble Cake desert, they started to hear the announcement. When the annoucement finish about any ideal performence act to write a ideal act, Lily layed down her head on the table as she was starting to get a bit tired from eating and dancing. Monty was thinking in his head of any ideal act they can do. From a few minutes of thinking, he still had no ideal in his mind. He started to layed down his head on the table too as same as Lily. Monty started to talk a bit with Lily on the table.

"Man, it sounds like both of us are tired today from eating and dancing."

KingKaos

Years
  • Blake put his head on the table and thought his hardest. He tried to think of somethign for the counselors to perform. He ran his barin through some serious stress thinking. He even started to bang his head on the table. The he looked around the room and caught a glimpse of Clara and Munchlax. He felt the lightbulb light up and wrote down something funny for the counselors. "I want them to do the scene with the Happinis on how Clara tried to jump into Forest's arms. Forest should get a real laugh out of that." Blake luaghed to himself. He continued to laugh, but then had to stop or he wouldn't be able to write. Blake dropped his paper into the box and laughed a little more. "I wonder if they will really do it?" Blake wondered.

EmeraldSky

Years
  • Raika watched as the request box circled around the room. I wonder what they will ask us to do for our first show this year... she silently mused. Past acts included tap dancing in Berries, which had resulted in a huge mess everyone had to clean up. Another year, they had dressed up in silly costumes and held a fashion show. Raika snickered of a memory of that--that was the year she, Starshine, and Rain had gotten Forest to play a girl Treecko in drag. But now you pretty much had to bribe Forest to do an act in drag, because of how embarrased he had been.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

"But on the other hand, I have a good, brave, and skillful dancer like you."

Momentarily, Venomous didn't respond, just sat still in here seat and watched the box circle around the room. Then, the statement finally registered within her mind, and she jolted slightly, a sweatdrop forming at the side of her face as she turned nervously to face Blake.

Was he talking to me? She thought in disbelief, recovering quickly as she flashed a teasing grin back at her friend.

"Are you talking about our little slow dance, because if so, that was all you, Blake." Venomous chuckled a bit, her tone on the verge of flirtacious, but sounding to the ears mostly playful, so she didn't worry that Blake would pick up on that.

"I want them to do the scene on the Happinis on how Clara jumped into Forest's arms,"

Blake said as the box came to him, and as Venomous actually envisioned the Treecko again having to balance Clara while holding on to a Milkshake, she giggled, and stared eagerly at the box, the tip of her tail beginning to wag, betraying her obvious excitement about the upcoming show.

"Would that require me onstage in a Hospital bed?" Venomous joked lightly at Blake, motioning to the bed which was wheeled up against the back wall of the mess hall, in case of emergency.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • ((Guy's, I'm going to be gone for while for now because this computer is having problem's. And I need to focus on Home School so, I'll be back for I don't know how long.))

KingKaos

Years
  • Blake was tapping his foot uncontrollably. He couldn't wait any longer for the counselors to do the acts. So he grabbed the box of slips and rushed around the room to get everyone to fill it. Blake became impatient and so he speeded up the trip by using his Aqua Jet to go around the room. After a few moments he had gone through everyone and returned the box to Raika. "Not to be rude, but would you please get this show on the road." Blake said putting the box on the stage and returning to the table. He got felt a little dehydrated so he went to the table and started to drink some water. Actually nine cups of water and nine cups of juice. After his last cup of juice he ran to the bathroom. He washed his hands and came back to the table thirsty again. He went to the table, but the Happini stopped him. She lifted him up by the collar and said, "I don't think you should do that again, you might have to go again." Blake nodded his head and sat down. He was terrified that the little Happini could lift him like a he was a feather.

EmeraldSky

Years
  • "Okay then..." Raika rummaged through the box of slips and pulled out a slip. 'Have Forest recite a poem and play an instrument at the same time?'" Some cheers went up from the audience at this. Forest, meanwhile, rummaged for a small book of poetry and set it on the piano. He started a bluesy riff before reciting "In Xanadu did Kubla Khan, a stately pleasure-dome decree..." He continued reading the poem's lines, all while soloing on the piano.

KingKaos

Years
  • "Are you serious!" said Blake shocked in amazement. He couldn't believe what he was seeing with his own eyes. "Venomous, can you believe that Forest can rock and roll. He can battle, recite poems, and play an instrument. This is one well raised Pokemon. I really want to fight him now." Blake punched his hand with his fist. He scouted around the room and saw that he wasn't the only one in amazement of his skills. Clara was looking up with hearts in her eyes at Forest. Munchlax had dropped the food he was eating back on the plate. Colette and crew had stopped their cleaning to listen, too. "I never felt this feeling before, except when I saw my first contest. It was amazing how Squirtle and Kam worked together to create such a show everyone was quite. Squirtle used his Bubble to fill the contest room, then used Ice beam to freeze them while they floated, and finally he finished it with one powerful jump and Rapid Spin." as he recalled his contest experience, he noticed that Happini were giving Venomous more medicine. Blake laughed then returned to listening to Forest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back