• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen After Black and white....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    ~Okay so we all know that after every two pokemon games come out, they are always followed by a "Delux" edition if you will, any Ideas on what the B/W "Delux Edition will be? Im thinking like Opal,Steel,Titanium, but as long as its not just Gray... then im fine. Looking forward to your posts.

╫Dub

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • How about pokemon RS remakes? Pokemon gray, steel, whatever we know is just gonna be the same with a few tweaks like statis bar, pokemon, etc. Hoenn remakes are the big thing behind black and white

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • How about pokemon RS remakes? Pokemon gray, steel, whatever we know is just gonna be the same with a few tweaks like statis bar, pokemon, etc. Hoenn remakes are the big thing behind black and white

ugh NO. I doubt they will remake Hoenn. Lots of people were disapointed with it.

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
    Years
  • there going back to simple colors this gen, so it will be a color. Its dosent have to be grey though. mabye pokemon clear, but thats kind of close to crystal(which was clear). I think the third pokemon will be dragon/ice, becuase this is kind parralleling the legendary birds. So what ever color ice is.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    Thank you all for your posts, but you know what id like to see most of all?
    A Pokemon Master Edition a Remake off Alll the Games In one. Experience all the
    regions pick the region you want to live in and wich avatar Boy/Girl youd like to have
    or new ones thatd be awesome too.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • Thank you all for your posts, but you know what id like to see most of all?
    regions pick the region you want to live in and wich avatar Boy/Girl youd like to have
    I like your idea, if they ever thought of this, it's going to be a while before they think of making a remake of Gen. IV. and so on. And if this were to happen, I think they should have in the remake of Gen. IV and on, contain of all of the regions and start from the begging with Kanto and finish with Isshu (or whichever region is last). That would be amazing, having such a long story line containing all of the regions and all of the Pokémon.

It would be interesting to see how the story lines of each Generation would be put together into one big remake.

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • I'm working on a ROM called pokemon allround version, with kanto through sinnoh, and people didn't like hoenn cuz of all of the changes, I mean, they almost made a different series with hoenn, but I loved it

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
    Years
  • Thank you all for your posts, but you know what id like to see most of all?

you know they would never do that. Thats just not profitable becuase of the massive amount of data that would bestored on the game, which would all have to be programed in, which would be alot of programming.

If they chose to take there time and only hire a few programmers, the game would be behind the times.

so when they have to pay all the animators, the game would be at least 10-15 dollars over the avarage DS game, and only hrdcore poke-fans would buy it.

thats why they cant make games in 2D, becuase they need causual pokemon fans to buy it, and with 2D, no one would.

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
  • OR we can just wait until we get Black and White and THEN speculate on what's next. :) I don't understand everyone's anxiousness.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    ugh NO. I doubt they will remake Hoenn. Lots of people were disapointed with it.

No, Hoenn will definitely be getting a remake. If it didn't then it would be the only gen alienated once Nintendo makes the shift to the 3DS. Hoenn wasn't that bad (maybe I'm just saying this b/c it's my fav. gen :D) but yeah there were many who were disappointed and for that reason alone Nintendo should remake them.

They make surprise use with a name for b&w's follow-up, but really I just hope we don't get one this time. The only 3rd installments that were better than the original two (imo) were Yellow and Emerald. Making a 3rd installment that barely has any new features will just make me bored w/ Gen 5 after trying to play through it (sort of like Platinum).

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Pokemon Taijitu Version it just rolls off the tongue you know

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I'm thinking Gray or Rainbow (we need some color ^_^)... but after this gen, and the possible RS remakes I have my heart set on Jade & Amber!

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
  • They could do Grey. Or they might have a color that makes no sense at all but you see a later game and are like "WTF?" It always bugged me that they had Gold, Silver and then Crystal, and then Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. If you switched Platinum and Crystal the consistency of the names would make sense but then I guess the plots wouldn't make any sense. Eh.

PKMN Trainer Silver

PKMN Master
    Years
  • ~Okay so we all know that after every two pokemon games come out, they are always followed by a "Delux" edition if you will, any Ideas on what the B/W "Delux Edition will be? Im thinking like Opal,Steel,Titanium, but as long as its not just Gray... then im fine. Looking forward to your posts.

╫Dub

It really wouldn't surprise me if it was Gray. But yeah I think they'll redo Ruby and Sapphire for the DS or the 3DS

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back