• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen After Red?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Chocolate.

n_n no.
Years
  • I just beat Red, actually. I went to go and get my Charamander and start a totally new journey. New team, new everything.o.o I just hope you can rebattle gym leaders.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    after red> sit down, give your DS a little rest, close your eyes and go to sleep! XD

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    As I've beaten my imported SoulSilver Version, I'm planning to do all of these before moving to my HeartGold in this order:

-Complete Johto Dex
    -Screw around with the Safari Zone and Bug Catching Contest
    -Complete National Dex
    -Re-fight Gym Leaders
    -Conquer the Pokethlon
    -Conquer the Battle Frontier

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • After I beat Red, I'll use the Action Replay DS to unlock the Arceus Event.
    You know, there are legit Arceus' who can unlock the event held within the game. No need to hack it if you can get your hands on an Arceus yourself.

Anyhow, after defeating Red and besides what I may have listed eariler, I might just give the game a rest for a few days and go back to Diamond and Platinum for a few days trying to build up a strong enough team to challenge the Battle Frontier as I had originally planned. The process will be faster as I know I have all the items and needed training equipment in those two games rather than having to go through it in SoulSilver until later needed.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Once I finish the game, I'll train up my team until they become quite formidable. Then I'll probably go legendary hunting and try and complete my Pokedex as much as I can. After that, I'll give it a rest and go back to Platinum.

Years
  • I'd probaly just leave it alone for awhile. Then I'll probaly erase it by then and start a new file.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Hrm. Hard to Say.

I'll probably EV train my Revenge Killing D-Nite, and Prove once and for all that DNite > Mence.
    And I'll probably do some Pokéthlon, Wifi battolz, Gym leader rematches, Battle Frontier..
    And Maybe I'll get around to completing my Pokédex.

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    The game doesn't distinguish a lot him from Gold & Silver, therefore after Red there is not a lot of interesting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back