• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Afternoon beverage?~

Years
  • Unless I'm really thirsty, in which case my drink will default to water:

Sodas all the way during my afternoons.

I guess there might be the occasional tea, but that's usually more a morning/evening/cold day beverage for me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Aside from water, it's gotta be tea. Sometimes, I would add slices of giber or lemon to enhance the smell. :] I also drink coffee from time to time; make it extra light and sweet.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Usually whatever is available. I don't have any specific preference. Though, usually in the afternoon, I do limit my caffeine intake. I switch to caffeine free beverages because if I don't, I have a hard time sleeping if I'm loaded up with that junk. In the morning, it's a nice little wake up call for me and a good brain boost... even though it's actually not good for your body. lol

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I usually just drink water throughout the day and even through lunch, but if I'm in the mood for something different, I'll have a coffee (decaf) or cappuccino. Or when not at work and I'm out on the weekend then I will share perhaps a beer or cider with my boyfriend. :3

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I usually drink a soda in the afternoon.

Normally Lime Diet Coke, or a Vanilla Coke Zero.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
  • I normally have elderflower or apple and pear to drink. In winter I'll have white chocolate hot chocolate. It's so good.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I used to drink tea with a whole lot of sugar in it, but I made the change to green tea considering how healthy it is once you get used to the flavour. :D No sugar or milk added, but maybe a teaspoon of honey if we've got it.

Otherwise, for rainy days or in winter, I like to drink hot chocolate. A lot. With sugar. :P

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I always drink diet coke all the time - same in the afternoon

a slight exception is
    • when it's too cold, I may have lemon tea or green tea
    • family member makes some sort of smoothie or shake
    • rare times I buy Canada Dry, that's when I will drink ginger soda

pastel_fallout

Sayounara
    Years
  • I pretty much drink the same stuff throughout the whole day.
    Water, white tea, black tea, chai tea latte's, vitamin water, apple juice, orange juice, grape juice, and horchata.
    Occasionally, I'll drink a Mountain Dew, or a Cherry Cream soda when my parents buy them, also I'll sometimes go out to one of our local Oregon coffee shops called "Dutch Bros." And get a peach/strawberry Italian soda.
    Sometimes I'll drink a Capri Sun juice pouch with my niece when she's over.

Years
  • I try to drink water in the afternoon/evening. Sometimes I'll have a soda if it's my day off (like right now!). On rare occasion, I'll buy lemonade. That's really all I ever drink.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • Tea is my main beverage, then water when I'm not craving a tea, I love a good Earl Grey, Chai, Chai Latte or a general black tea, I do drink soda when I can get it, and I have coffee occasionally.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I always have water. Sometimes I'll even fancy it up with those little travel packets of flavor-dust, if my store has them on sale. This is assuming I've had my quarter gallon of coffee 3x daily though. o/

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • At the early evening, fruit flavored mineral water. In the late afternoon I'll usually have a cup of tea or a herbal infusion. Unless it is a hot night, then I'll have something more refreshing like orange juice.

Back