• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Age Test

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
    Spoiler:

I am 30 evidently.
    im 20

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    To be honest I gave up after the third question because they were too vague for me to really understand what they were asking me.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    To be honest I gave up after the third question because they were too vague for me to really understand what they were asking me.

How young of you. :P

It gave me 26. So, not very far off relatively speaking.

Spoiler:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My result was 35, and I'm 24 turning 25 (waaaay, waaay later in the year .____. it's fine, I'm fine)

Tbh, I was expecting to get like 40 or something, so I'm younger than I had anticipated.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    Age Test

idk if that's supposed to be a good thing or not or how exactly it's gauging maturity

I also remember there was this one thread in C&T where there was this link to a site that had a program that would take a picture of you and tell you how old it thinks you are based off of the picture.
    It said I was like 33 or something.

Years
    Spoiler:

So I've heard lol.
    But really this test is silly, it relates to age things that are more determined by personality.

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    How young of you. :P

It gave me 26. So, not very far off relatively speaking.

Spoiler:
    It's asking me what my tolerance level is. Tolerance to what?

I went back to do it again, not entirely sure what that question was asking so I answered a bit whatever but the rest was okay. Could use having some more precise choices for answers sometimes though.

Anyway I got 32, that good or what?
    Went back to redo it and answer some questions better and got 34.

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022

Yes, I understand what you mean. I didn't quite like that question at first but I made my own decisions about it. Tolerance to things that annoy you, basically. How long before you can't tolerate it anymore?

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years

I went back to do it again, not entirely sure what that question was asking so I answered a bit whatever but the rest was okay. Could use having some more precise choices for answers sometimes though.

Anyway I got 32, that good or what?

Perhaps being old enough to figure that out is how to answer the question. Tolerance to pain, life, people, taste? I don't know, it's what you make it I feel like.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Spoiler:

... I'm really not sure that's a good result lmfao wtf?

Back