• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Age Test

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I think Rika is the only one to get younger than their actual age so far, haha.

As for me, I got 29, but I'm actually 20. My roommates are both 28, I believe, so it's actually kind of understandable.

pkmin3033

29. Hmm. I've never thought of myself as particularly mature...and thinking of myself as middle-aged is far too depressing a thought to contemplate. Meh.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I'm 22, it says my mental age is 28, which isn't much of a surprise considering my co-workers are all in that age range and I seem to spend most of my time with them lol.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Spoiler:

So I've heard lol.
    But really this test is silly, it relates to age things that are more determined by personality.
    From now on, you'll have to be the responsible one of us.
    Oh wait.

29. Hmm. I've never thought of myself as particularly mature...and thinking of myself as middle-aged is far too depressing a thought to contemplate. Meh.
    29 is hardly even a ripened human being yet, everything is still ahead! Middle age, pfft.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I'm definitely younger at heart~ :3
    Spoiler:

Though personally I still feel like I'm 16 at heart. Not sure why that is. I can be mature when I need to be, I guess that's what sets apart 16 from 21 but I still do indulge more youthful impulses.

Years
    I figured this test would've placed me somewhere in my thirties, so I'm a bit surprised that it gave me 25- just one year older than I actually am. Then again, if some of the questions were more than yes/no/sometimes, it might've been a different number.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i did this test a few days ago so i'll just tell you what i got then: i'm 22 and it says 33.

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    Perhaps being old enough to figure that out is how to answer the question. Tolerance to pain, life, people, taste? I don't know, it's what you make it I feel like.
    Well the test doesn't really care what you make it, it'll just give you a score depending on which answer you pick. Yes, No, Sometimes.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    I got 24 but I'm actually 18...
    Sometimes I feel like I want to be in my 20s, but most of the time I want to be 10 again.
    I guess other people have told me that they thought I was older than I actually am.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh man if 29 is middle-aged then my life is over.

My real age is 29 and the test said my mental age is 31. Which, okay. But I don't get how wanting to live in a countryside makes me more mature than someone who wants to live in the city. Same with me liking salads more than burgers.

Back