• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Alamos Ultimate Emporium~ (Battle Ready,IV Bred,Shinys,Events,Legends and more!)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Yes, I'll trade with you now. I won't be able to answer messages on here whilst we're trading (different strengths of wi-fi means DS needs to be closer to router), so if anything goes wrong, just go back online, and we'll continue. Usually works.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2010
Interested in:
Manaphy lv50 (TRU) Mild
Deoxys lv50 (Gamestop) Rash

To offer I have: 100 TRU Arceus (UT), 50 Eigakan Movie 10 Celebi (UT), 54 Shiny Newmoon Island Darkrai (Not UT), 10 Mystry Mew (UT), 100 Wishmaker Jirachi (Not UT), 42 Flower Paradise Shaymin (Not UT), 50 TRU SHaymin (UT), 100 ALAMOS Darkrai (Not UT) 30 Birth Island Deoxys (UT) + All legendaries in Sinnoh (all UT bar Giratina who is 56)

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2010
this Latios lv35 Modest

for a pikachu colored pichu..or crown raikou

No thx, i have those already.

ill consider the breloom, but ill need the stats and movesets

Please be specific, like i said i have more of the same species of pokemon.

To make it easier just copy and paste the pokemon your interested in the post.

Interested in:
Manaphy lv50 (TRU) Mild
Deoxys lv50 (Gamestop) Rash

To offer I have: 100 TRU Arceus (UT), 50 Eigakan Movie 10 Celebi (UT), 54 Shiny Newmoon Island Darkrai (Not UT), 10 Mystry Mew (UT), 100 Wishmaker Jirachi (Not UT), 42 Flower Paradise Shaymin (Not UT), 50 TRU SHaymin (UT), 100 ALAMOS Darkrai (Not UT) 30 Birth Island Deoxys (UT) + All legendaries in Sinnoh (all UT bar Giratina who is 56)

Not interested i have them all already.

Last edited:
Years
Luxray is touched due to lv up to get him barbouch is sort od bt hes got 4 lvs currently lv 5 has hydro pump mudslap and raindance..luxray has tackle thunder thunderbolt and spark

u could go on wifi and check them itll be easier

Last edited:

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2010
Luxray is touched due to lv up to get him barbouch is sort od bt hes got 4 lvs currently lv 5 has hydro pump mudslap and raindance..luxray has tackle thunder thunderbolt and spark

u could go on wifi and check them itll be easier

Sure, i cant do it now though cause i g2g soon.

So tomorrow check back in and post when your ready

actually i wanted your non shiny relaxed swampert lmk

Sure what can you offer in return?

Last edited:

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2010
What do you mean by 'breeding special'? Sorry if it's a dumb question :/

If you click the spoiler.

It will show you an UT Japanese Flawless Ditto, that's perfect for any type of breeding from Shiny to IV's.

Back