• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Alamos Ultimate Emporium~ (Battle Ready,IV Bred,Shinys,Events,Legends and more!)

Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2011
-________-

ill give you the ninjask if you can clone. if not, i am unable to give it to you
let me know

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2010
uhh..is the date settings on your ds messed up because it says it was caught on july 31 2025

No, the Latios was RNG abused, so thats why the date is messed up. RNG just cause's dates to get messed up, dont worry RNG dosnt make the pokemon hacked its 10000% legit :)

i need both clone back and can i please have boaboach and luxrey

Just bring two junk pokemon with you. So i can give them back to you.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2010
Requesting: Relaxed ditto (prefer perfect/flawless ivs but its not that much required.)
Offering: My help to you in giving tms and items or Starter breeding also these pokemon for trade: Bagon, Smoochum, bulbasaur, torchic , Spiritomb , mewtwo , treecko, ho-oh , steelix , rhydon(adamant) , froslass, murkrow, groudon , tyranitar, kirlia , gligar.

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2010
Requesting: Relaxed ditto (prefer perfect/flawless ivs but its not that much required.)
Offering: My help to you in giving tms and items or Starter breeding also these pokemon for trade: Bagon, Smoochum, bulbasaur, torchic , Spiritomb , mewtwo , treecko, ho-oh , steelix , rhydon(adamant) , froslass, murkrow, groudon , tyranitar, kirlia , gligar.

I dont have a relaxed ditto.........

Check the thread again please.

Back