• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Albino Pack RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
Years
  • Spirit polled in his bed/nest. I hate morning he thought,stiring to look around.Well no signs yet, he paused and smelt the air what is that?He smelled somthing the same time he heard somthing.He jumped to his feet the dew on his wings rolling off and falling to the forest floor.He spread his wings and jumped into the air pausing as he needed to get his morning wings.Ah dumb asleep wings he said to himself. As he took off he look around and heard a voice and what sounded like paws padding on the ground.He flew to the noise hoping it wasnt the the same people following him.To his relief he saw a pichu ,a houndoom with wings ,and a poochena.But there was somthing about them.....ALBINO! he yelled to himself.But these were not from the organization of albino (OOA).Well ill see who they are he said speeding for the forest floor.

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
    Years
  • I saw the Flygon coming towards me and I skidded to a stop. The sounds and smells of humans were gone, and I made sure that the Pichu was still on me. "Who are you?" I asked.
    I seriously did not like running into others. It causes commotions.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • Spirit sat on the ground and left his wings out just in case "I am spirt a loner to be exact"
    "and you are?"Spirit could not help but notice the houndooms beauty her wings a lovely redish color and her long tail."eh excuse me for interupting"he said hoping to get on her good side.he pulled in his wings the blood pounding in them

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • "Spirit" he said agin noticing a pichu on the hondooms back.
    He smelled the air a female to be exact he said to himself.

SkarmoryRider

Years
  • "I'm Blade. Fang! Get your little immature furry tail over here! Sorry, she isn't here yet."
    Fang trotted up and pounced on Spirit. "Hiya!"
    "That's how she greeted me." I muttered.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • spirit rolled overexpanding his wings and sending the pokemon into the air playfully.The umbreon landing with a thud "heh" spirit laughed
    "well nice to meet you blade and you to fang".
    he streched his wings more

SkarmoryRider

Years
  • "Maybe... I don't know really." I looked over at Moonlight, then to Spirit, then to Fang, and then to Banryu. "Maybe we can form a group of Albinos. Y'know, a place where albinos can fit in."

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • "Hmmm" "I think...."
    Their beautafull....
    "That we need to go,There are humans about 3 miles from here any ideas were to go?"
    Nick spread his wings and jumped into the air
    "anyone want a ride?'

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • "ofcourse they do..."
    "Our clans may think of us as a bad "omen" ,But humans want to own us and sell us for much of what they call money".
    "humans make us fight to the Death most of the time,alls we can do is say sorry to who we are fighting and....."his voice trailed off.....

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • Spirit scooped up the pokemon and placed her gently on his back
    "Ml" he said gaining flight 'If thats okay if I call you that,We are much stronger than normal pokemon but Ive watched pokemon captured over the past few days" he paused looking to see if blade was still ahead"and they were caught with masterballs"
    "That means if we are caught with one were doomed"

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back