• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Albino Pack RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
Years
  • Nick was slammed to the groung "ERR" he grould and shot a beam of red at the nearest pokemon trying to capture them "SLEEP powder!" someone yelled and he sunddenly saw the ground rush up to him......

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Sounds interesting, May I join?

Irrnskal (His dialect is millions of years old, transelates into Ironscale.)
    Type: Albino Arnaldo
    Attacks: The usual Armaldo attacks, only with rollout, hypnosis, earthquake, and signal beam.
    Personality: Extremley lazy, but with litlle patience, and will not hesitate to attack when he is angry.
    Misc: Basically your normal Armaldo, but instead of grey armor plating, his is all black. He can use signal beam by making his eyes glow.

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
    Years
  • ((Come on in!))

I slammed into the ground, hard. Fang fell off me, Banryu, I don't know, but I did feel something snap in me.
    "Now use Bodyslam!"
    I saw a large Poliwhirl, and I struggled to my feet. I fell back down. My left hind leg shot pains that made me feel like I was going to fall into the pits of death, but I began to crawl.
    I saw the shadow before I felt it and then, the world went black.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I awoke in a bright room, with the strangest creature I had ever seen. It had see through amor, but only over it's eyes, and only a little fur on it's head, and a layer of white skin was flapping around loosley as it danced. Amazingly, I could understand what it was saying. "YES! I've done it! I've resurected the fossil of a black armaldo, no one can doubt their existance now!"
    "What a curious creature" I thought, and got up, and walked toward the opening of this strange place, and found myself falling. "WHO PUTS THE OPOENING OF THEIR CAVE IN THE SKY?!" I thought, and I hit the gorund, absorbing most of the impact with my tail, I didn't even damage my armor.

I rose up to my full hieght, and smelled the air, I was near the sea, so I decided to go there, it had been a long time since I had eaten shrimp.

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
    Years
  • I awoke in a strange room with glaring lights and people gathered around, laughing and prodding each other.
    "Hey, look. The Albino's awake!"
    They all crowded around me. I snarled menacingly. They backed away with no fear and laughed. "Ah, little 'fraid now, are we?" and the crowd roared in laughter.
    "Quiet!" I heard another voice, now what? "Let me see her."
    I tried lifting my paws to thwack the cage, but there were pure gold chains surrounding me.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • EEEP sorry ive been gone (kids choice awards)I had to stay in la for one day!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Spirit awoke dazed and looked over beside him in a cage there was Blade and Moonlight.He looked at the men surrounding them glad they hadn't noticed he had woke up.I am going to take this smoothly he thought,No hurt pokemon and no hurt humans...
    He focused on a small pebble beside him Think... he told himself.The pebble lifted YES he sat the pebble down and looked at blade and ml.Then at closer look he examed blade THEY BROKE HER LEG ILL KILL THEM he jumped to his feet ,
    "OH" a gasp came in the crowd.They swivled their heads to look at him "settle down puny pokemon" the man with hating eyes said.A few people laughed,"shhhh"said the man going back to Blade.Spirit looked at his leg **** chains...Spirt thought for a moment and looked at a nearby guard he lifted the chain(esp)and brought it to him.
    he put it in the lock and undid it he jumped to blades side
    "ahhh a hero" the man said spirit undid the chain picked up the same pebble and drilled it into the mans stomach.....

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • "No time right now ML!"He lifted Blade on his back"ill carry you for now" he scooped up ml and soared over the crowed at a fast speed some reaching for him,Spirit looked back in pride as the man cluched his stomach and fell down."Do you know were the others are?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back