• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All Dogs Go To Heaven

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I dont remember a series but I used to own the first movie on VHS and rented the second. I hated them though :/

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • ive seen the first 2 films it made me wonder is there a heaven for dogs?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I only remember two of the movies... somewhat. D:

and OMG YOUR SIGNATURE THOMAS AND FRIENDS! 8D

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
    Years
  • Well, I have seen the second movies a bunch of times when I was little. And I have seen only a small part of the first movie on Toon Disney 8 years ago.

Yeah, I've also haven't heard of the series, too. There are a bunch of episodes on youtube. I've seen one episode. And I've seen the first two movies as well as the christmas carol special.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I used to love those movies because of Red and Belladonna, but... I never got very into it. I saw a couple of episodes from the series, but not really much of them.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 8, 2012
    I used to watch series when I was little. If I remember correctly it was shown on weekends in early morning, but back then I wouldn't miss a single episode. I saw movies, too, but that was one or two years ago. I think I still have one on my PC. :D

Back