• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All Pokemon

Years
  • Dark Penguin said:
    i never have been very big on the catching; i prefer the raising and battling. so i honestly think the legendaries are a waste of time and are annoying to take down when you use a team of UU's. plus, its kinda dumb that there is only one and you are ALWAYS the trainer that gets it, even though its been left un-caught for thousands of years. i say just leave them in the wild.

yes i realise that, i find feebas more of a legendary pokemon! lol
    its harder and rarer, all people can catch a mewtwo, but most (me) arent paciant enough to catch a feebas :P

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
  • i read on serebii that you can trade to get all pokemon in D/P since it's compatible with R/S/E/FR/LG. every generation allows you to get all pokemon (but you need to get lucky enough to go to a nintendo event), just not in all one game, though. I'm for 6 or 7 legendaries (a legendary trio, 2 groudon/ kyogre like rivals, 1 only gotten from nintendo events :(, and maybe one associated with the 2 rival pokemon (kinda like rayquaza). to make it more of a challenge, they should ban legendaries from wireless battling like in the battle frontier.

LatiosThunderLord

Latios and Latias Lord
    Years
  • i think they should create a legendary pokemon that can only be found like feebas, similar to Latios/as. Also wut about an evolved form of a legendary pokemon!?

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 11, 2005
    I think that there are two many pokemon Don't like legendary pokemon because it feels like cheating.

I want one game, only new pokemon pokedex the dosen't go over 200. I don't care about buying a ds if it means that the pokemon experience will be better.

Back