• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alloute's Event Center

Did you find anything you liked?

• Yes, Alloute rocks!

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I found some stuff.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Hmm....not too much...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Alloute is a fool!

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rihanna

The Lover of Lovely Breezes
    Years
    Anyway, yeah 14th? I need it, that's so awesome <3

I'll PM you with my updated list, and some guy PMed me so we should talk.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Alloute you on yet?

Also, I think I may be able to recommend you to that trading site you wanted to join, I'll need to discuss it later.

I need the 2 Meowths please.

encas

Don't tread on me.
    Years
    Would you be interested in multiple BT XD events? I've got Baton Pass Natu, Farfetch'd, and Solrock, but as I said they're BT. If so, I'd like your Pokepark Oddish.

Rihanna

The Lover of Lovely Breezes
    Years
    Hey you.

I heard about the Nok Arcanine and Nok Regi, if you do get them, please trade them to me (if they're checked)

Alloute

Cat Burglar
    Years
    Alloute you on yet?

Also, I think I may be able to recommend you to that trading site you wanted to join, I'll need to discuss it later.

I need the 2 Meowths please.

No sorry, get the WC yourself I am uber busy :/

Other 2 who listen to Gem: No thank you, come again later ^_^

Rihanna: I said I MIGHT get them, I may have to ask Takeru on another forum. (Do not believe Gem or his lover Quierta...)

Years
    No sorry, get the WC yourself I am uber busy :/

Other 2 who listen to Gem: No thank you, come again later ^_^

Rihanna: I said I MIGHT get them, I may have to ask Takeru on another forum. (Do not believe Gem or his lover Quierta...)

Lmfao, you still deny it's you on all these sites, when you ALL have the same friend code, list, and multiple people pwnt you with your own downright lies, and pathetic attempts to deny them. What a delusional little boy you must be, and I was right! Lovers End, WAS you. :P But hey, you'll just ignore this post, and other people who speak against you, cause you can't deny it without looking more like a fool.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    I herd you liek Mudkipz....old school.

On topic: Hey, if you don't have time, it's cool, I already got the WC from a dude on my site.

Years
    Now he's threatening to report me to the mods, for proving he's a SCAMMER on his threads. Now that's a first.

Also, he's now been revealed to be El_Collector at Neoseeker, and banned; but I'm still awaiting conformation it's him from the mods, as I had nothing to do with spotting this bypass account of his.

But go ahead, report me, when all I've done is help people realize what you've been doing. :P If you're not a scammer, who do you go out of your way to hide stuff on your accounts? Why do you keep bypassing your bans at Neoseeker? Doesn't seem to be something an innocent person would do.

Now, here's something fun from his PM.
    "Even if I did scam or hack, why would it matter to you?"

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Geminisama: I went to Neo, and I still only see three names. Why hasn't the Mod updated the black list?

It would help you prove your point.

Years
    Good question. Possibly cause mods are busy? They have to deal with much more people than me, and Alloutes bypass accounts. Good thing I keep the pm's I have with her, huh? :P

Edit: I wouldn't be making these claims unless I could prove what I'm stating. Other wise everything we said would be hearsay.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    I guess so, though if the situation is this bad then I'd think that the Mods could make time.

I will PM you my LEGIT WC later Alloute, if you need it for Sweden Shaymin.

Years
    It's not "that bad" at Neoseeker, the location where it's bad is here, where no action has been taken against him. They deal with him when he's caught, so he's not much of a problem there, other than he wastes the mods time. The problem persists here, it seems the Mods don't give a damn what is done on these forums, unless it's discussing NoK Events, which is crazy weird.

Alloute

Cat Burglar
    Years
    It's not "that bad" at Neoseeker, the location where it's bad is here, where no action has been taken against him. They deal with him when he's caught, so he's not much of a problem there, other than he wastes the mods time. The problem persists here, it seems the Mods don't give a damn what is done on these forums, unless it's discussing NoK Events, which is crazy weird.

Lol, welcome to PC, this isn't your little Secure cave sorry :/

Stop discussing N*Ks or the Mods will not be happy ^_^

TobiStone: I have the WC. I have European connections. I will receive Greek Shaymin soon.

Ikhana

Goddess of Darkness
    Years
    Hey Alloute, why are you not commenting anything of what I have written?
    Hm?
    Don't have anything to say?
    Because there is nothing you can say to prove me wrong, right?

I have reported you here, and I will do it again, and again, and again, and again, 'till you are banned. Lier.

Alloute

Cat Burglar
    Years
    Hey Alloute, why are you not commenting anything of what I have written?
    Hm?
    Don't have anything to say?
    Because there is nothing you can say to prove me wrong, right?

I have reported you here, and I will do it again, and again, and again, and again, 'till you are banned. Lier.

Ikhana dearest, like I said before, I've already taken care of things.

For one: You are the only person who doesn't seem to lay off.

Secondly: GO GET RID OF YOUR HACKS...and then come see me. I've labeled you a scammer, a few events that I got from you were hacked too.

If you have hacks from me (I didn't know of course) then I will replace them.

Back