• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Almia's Shadows Return

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
    Almia's Shadows Return
    Game Masters- DarkAngel91 and CrossJHero.
    Temporary Game Master - Kagan2

Hello. This is my very first ever RP that I've made, so please bear with me. I am so happy this got accepted :) Remember to have fun​

(For anyone interested yes Sven, Wendy, Keith, Kate and Rhyme*think I spelled it right* are in this RP. But they are NPC)​

Rated PG-16- Romance, Violence and Mild Language​

Plot

After the defeat of Team Dim Sun at Altru Tower, peace fell over the Almia region. 30 years later, however, darkness has once again stirred. Darkrai, God of Nightmares has been awakened once again. The gems that kept the powers of the Dark Crystal in check have been stolen, leading to the spread of dark energy. The rangers suspected that Team Dim Sun was up to no good again, but they were wrong. A new team, Team Night, has formed. Their plan? To take over the entire Pokeverse, starting with the region of Almia.

Many former Team Dim Sun grunts and agents have joined Team Night. A few however have refused. Among these few are Ice, Lavanna, and Heath, formerly known as the Sinis Trio. They realized after their defeat that what they were doing was wrong. They were causing harm instead of doing good. They have repented their evil ways and have joined forces with the rangers to help stop Team Night from carrying out their evil and sinister scheme.

Ice is not only the master of Ice Types, he's also the most scientific and persuasive, as well as the leader, coming up with programs and other traps, as well as using his good looks to charm people into listening to him and doing what he asks or says. Lavanna is the Mistress of Fire-types, and also the most beautiful and temper-mental of the three, and second in command of the Trio, as well as being the only female. She's a PMS meltdown waiting to happen if you will. She is direct, preferring to get to the point instead of tip-toeing around a problem and is constantly obsessing over her make-up, hair and clothes. Heath is the master of Ground Types, as well as……well….. let's just say that Heath's not exactly the fastest racehorse on the track. He is however incredibly strong, and is not afraid to throw his weight around when needed.

You

You are one of 5 children selected to attend ranger school to learn how to use a styler and become not only a ranger, but an operator and a scientist as well. One day you receive a letter that reads

Dear (Insert your name here),
    As you may or may not be aware, a great threat has risen up in our peaceful region. You are one of five children who have been chosen by the Ranger Union to attend Ranger School to help us combat this threat to our region. I shall be giving the entrance exam when you arrive. I look forward to teaching you all I know about being a Ranger.

With Deepest Regards,

Top Ranger Jewel Night

The School

The school is actually comprised of two parts. The first part is the Ranger School near Vientown, in which you learn how to become a Ranger, Scientist or Operator. The second part is actually in the Ranger Union HQ. In this part, you will be shadowing or following a person from your selected field of interest. You will be given dorms with others from your respective fields. For example, if you are an Operator, you would be in the dorm where the Operators are.

The main training takes part on the roof of HQ for rangers. The Operators-in-training will be helping the Operators (including Heath) give the Rangers instructions, missions or advice, along with gathering any information about Team Nights activities. The Scientist trainees will be working with Prof. Hastings in the lab along with Lavanna to try and figure out a way to stop Team Night from a scientific aspect. The Ranger trainees will be working with Jewel and the other Top rangers, as well as Ice, to hone their capture skills and gain confidence in their abilities as Rangers.

Rules

-I encourage romance but please, keep it decent and appropriate. Failure to heed this rule will result in a reminder, then a warning, then finally if need be, I will boot you from the RP.

- As with the romance rule, keep the swearing to a minimum please. The same consequences apply to this rule as it does with the romance rule and the other rules.

-No bunnying, God-modding, etc. If you're going away for a while due to exams and such, and you want another player to bunny you, that's completely acceptable. I just need both you and the player you want to bunny you to PM or VM (PM preferably) me and show me that you both agree on it.

-All other PC rules apply

-I am the Game Master, so if you're having problems, feel free to PM or VM me with questions, concerns or comments, I won't bite, I promise ;)

-One-two paragraph posts please. If you have writers block, and have to write a short post, that's ok. But I don't want to have a page full of one-line posts.

-Post at the very least once or twice a week.

-Please try and keep active so the RP will stay alive.

-Have fun RPing

- You can create two characters if you want, but only if you're positive that you can handle it. My advice, start with one and add one later.

Spots Available

Students
    1.) Makbets- Ace Black
    2.)
    3.) kagan2 - Kurt Mortar
    4.)
    5.)

Area Rangers
    1.)
    2.)

Scientists
    1.)
    2.)

Operators
    1.)
    2.)

Top Rangers
    1.)DarkAngel91- Jewel Night
    2.)
    3.)

SU Form

Name- (First and Last)

Profession- (Ranger, Operator or Scientist)

Age- (14-19)

Gender- (Fairly easy. Are you a boy or a girl? Male or Female?)

History- (One-two paragraphs minimum)

Appearance- (One-two paragraphs minimum)

Partner- (Your desired Pokemon Partner if your a Ranger)

Other Interesting Information- (Any other random bits of information that might help the other players)

**************************​

My SU
    Name- Jewel Night

Profession- Top Ranger

Age- 19

Gender- Female

History- Jewel was born in Puel town, and when she was 10, she set out on her own pokémon journey. Her starter was a shiny female Eevee, given to her by her father. Jewel completed her journey in a year. Though she loved her adventure and seeing new things, she didn't have the passion for battling. She felt wrong when she battled. So when her journey was over, she returned to Almia and enrolled in Ranger School.

After she graduated she became an Area Ranger. On a mission in Hia Valley, her Eevee evolved into a Glaceon. Jewel named her Snowstar. She became a Top Ranger at the age of 16. Jewel had been away when Operation Brighton took place, but as soon as she heard that the Sinis Trio escaped, she returned as quickly as she could. She volunteered to search Almia Castle. She felt at home in the icy fortress, completely comfortable.

She was about to leave empty-handed when she heard a cry for help. She followed the sound, never slipping on the icy floors once. When she reached a hall that only had a few paths made of ice stretching over a black abyss, she located a pair of hands in the middle of the hall, hanging on by a few fingers. She quickly but carefully made her way over. When she managed to get the stranger up on the path, it started to crack. She picked him up, calling to Snowstar to use Icy Wind to help them get across.

After they were in a safe room, Jewel looked at the stranger, and was stunned to find that she had rescued Ice, Leader of the Sinis Trio. She nursed him back to health, and granted him a pardon. 3 years later and She and Ice have become a mix of lovers/ girlfriend and boyfriend, with Ice always following her everywhere, even on missions when she allows him. He had learned quickly how to be a ranger under Jewel's teaching, and is constantly telling her what he did, like a child telling his mother of his achievement. Jewel always praises Ice for a job well done, and Ice seems pleased that he has impressed, and continues to impress, his former mentor and love of his life.

Appearance- Jewel is 5'8", with a slender, delicate body and long slim legs. Though she seems delicate she's actually quite tough. She has long, hip-length electric-blue hair and gem-like Sapphire eyes. Her skin is snow-white, and is always at least 4 or 5 degrees colder than other people, save for Ice as they are both the same temperature. Jewel prefers cold, snowy places, like Almia Castle, Hia Valley, Crysta Cave and Shiver Camp.

However she adapts to new climates fairly quickly and easily, only ever struggling in Boyle Volcano. Jewel has a snowflake tattoo on her right shoulder, and a tattoo of a white rose surrounded by ribbon tied in a bow at the stem on her lower back. She wears blue eye shadow, black mascara and black eyeliner. She wears light blue lipstick, to help complete her blue wardrobe. The only part that isn't blue is her uniform, but she makes up for that by wearing a golf-ball sized moon-stone pendant on a silver chain, and blue topaz earrings that Ice gave her last Christmas. When she isn't on missions, she's wearing light blue high heels and blue jeans and a blue tee-shirt.

Other Interesting Information- Jewel and Ice are very, very close to each other. They're very rarely seen apart when they're at the Ranger Union HQ. Ice follows Jewel around like a lost Growlithe. Ice wakes up early in the morning and places a white rose on Jewel's folder before going on his own mission. Lavanna isn't too thrilled about Jewel and Ice's relationship, but she came to accept it and gets along with Jewel quite well, asking her fashion advice from time to time.

Partner- Snowstar, Female Shiny Glaceon.

**************************​

When we have at least 3 or 4 people for the students we'll start and then other people can join as we go along.
    And so, without further a due, let the sign ups………
    BEGIN!!!

Last edited:

Makbets

Cookie Lover
    Years
    Name- Ace Black

Profession- Student (next Top Ranger :D)

Age- 12

Gender- Male

History- Ace was born in Almia, his hometown is Chicole Village. When he was 10 he met an injured Sneasel in Vien Forest. Sneasel got attacked by three Luxio. When Ace saw him he quickly grabbed him and ran away to Chicole Village. At his house Ace's parents took care of Sneasel and from that day Sneasel started to live in Ace's house.

Few months ago he became 12 years old and now his on his way to Ranger School!

Appearance- Ace's height is "5'9". He got Black Hair and Dark Blue eyes. He got a Yellow Scarf around his neck and also he is wearing Ranger School's Uniform.

Partner- Male Sneasel

Other Interesting Information- Sneasel is waiting for Ace to graduate, so he could become his partner!

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I'm joining! ;) Sounds good!

Name- Stringfellow Hawk

Profession- Student (Undecided so far whether to be a ranger or scientist :D)

Age- 17

Gender- Male

History- Stringfellow was born in the town of Haloprea. When he became 10, he was admitted to receive a pokemon, but declined and continued his education. When he graduated being the top achiever of the school, he was selected by the Advanced Student's Pokemon Group to receive a starter Pokemon not normally given out. There were three Pokemon to choose, like normal, but they revolved around a person's abilities rather than the normal three types. Stringfellow chose a Vulpix which was just like him with its personality.

He left on his journey around Almia, spending time with his Vulpix, getting to know what it liked and disliked. While in Chicole Village, he met an Old man who had a powerful Ninetales as his partner. No other Pokemon, but his Ninetales was incredibly powerful. After Vulpix lost, after a valliant attempt to beat it, the old man instructed Stringfellow on how to boost Vulpix's power. After some serious training and exercise under the man's guidance, Vulpix was just about able to match Ninetales. The old man saluted the pair's efforts, and rewarded Stringfellow with a Fire Stone, which would evolve Vulpix. After some considerable thought and time spent together outside the Village, Stingfellow finally decided to let Vulpix evolve. Almost instantly, he noticed a change in Vulpix's power, and spent a lot of time training to understand the power with his newly evolved Ninetales He returned home during his training, and has remained there since. Now he has aspired to become a Pokemon Ranger to better help Pokemon, rather than ignore their needs.

Appearance- Dark brown hair, covering his left eye. He has Hazel eyes, and brown framed glasses. He wears a black t-shirt with a red symbol on the front, underneath a black leather jacket. He wears deep royal blue jeans, and has black trainers. He has a preference to be alone, just spending time with Ninetales, and gets uneasy when around others. He is very passionate, and will help anyone in trouble. He likes to learn, and is especially interested in studying how humans think and behave, and what affects them. He dislikes arrogant people and Pokemon, those who ignore other's feelings.

During his travels around Almia, he came across few who were like him, most being more forward and open. Stringfellow keeps to himself what he must, and shares barely anything with anyone but Ninetales. The old man in Chicole Village knew of Stringfellow's personality and worked along it, respecting his quietness and communicating in a similarly quiet way. He has no proper 'friends' however there are those he can relate to more than others, such as the old man. He has met no one who stands out to him so far, and may not.

Partner- Ninetales

Other Interesting Information- Likes curry, and has a fascination with Darkrai, noticing how the Pokemon has been reported to act is similar to how he would in its situation.

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
    Name- Kurt Mortar

Profession- Student

Age- 14

Gender- Male

History- Born in a small village that was even not in the maps of Almia.Kurt was weird cause he had red eyes.The village was in a really thick forest.The Village was covered with canine pokemons which Kurt loves.His family had a female Houndoom.When Kurt turned 12 the Houndoom had 4 eggs(All Pokemons hatch from an egg...right?).Kurt took one with him.After 1 week the egg finally hatched.It was a male Houndour.When it was only one month after the Houndour named Blaze born Kurt get a mail from a top ranger.The mail was sended directly to him.The mail surprised him.Someone important knowing the village and him.Kurt and his family moved on and Kurt started to get his training.Blaze follows Kurt at any place.
    Appearance- Has grey-black hair.Wears normal student clothes.Has red eyes.Always wears a red bandana.

Partner- Blaze The Houndour

Other Interesting Information- Uses the words 'bow chicka bow wow' randomly.Blaze burned his hairs a bit and now he has grey-black hair.The reason for the eyes are unknown.His personality is not complete...going to be revealed in the rp.

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Years
    kagan2 you are accepted!

We'll start this morning or tonight.

Ok, here we go!

Jewel paced nervously in the hallway. Her partner, Snowstar, was sleeping on a table. "What was I thinking? I've never taught anything!", she told herself. She straightened her uniform and was going to get another cup of coffee when the bell rang. Jewel looked at Snowstar. "Show time", She said. Snowstar leapt down and walked beside Jewel as she went outside to meet the new students. Jewel saw three of them. One was really tall with dark blue eyes and black hair. Another was about her height, with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. The last one was also about as tall as her, with grey-black hair and red eyes. Jewel smiled. *This is it. Time to shine*, she told herself. She cleared her throat. "If I may have your attention", she called. Once she had their attention she continued. "Good morning to you all and welcome to Ranger School. My name is Top Ranger Jewel Night and this", she gestured to Snowstar"Is my partner pokemon Snowstar. However, you can call me Jewel if you'd like. I will be teaching you the basics of how to be a ranger, scientist, or an operator. Once you've graduated, those of you who become rangers will continue to recieve training from myself and another top ranger. Scientists will work with Professor Hastings. Operators will work with Rhyme. Does anyone have any questions at all?", She said. Snowstar was standing beside Jewel, watching the new students with interest. Jewel felt relaxed, this wasn't as hard as she thought it would be. She smiled.

Last edited:

kagan2

Years
    Kurt rises his hand and the other students stares at him.'Umm....who is the other top ranger miss?'Kurt asked.The other students were staying quiet but he couldnt.The top ranger stayed quiet for a time.Until she speaks Kurt took his bandana from his pocket and weared it.Jewel was still staying quiet for a reason.She was looking excited and she was trying to hide it.Kurt asked again 'Miss? Who is the other top ranger?'

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Years
    Jewel smiled as one of them raised his hand. He wanted to know who the other top ranger was. "Well, Kurt, I believe is your name. I'm really bad with names the first few days. I'm sure you've heard your parents or friends talk about the Sinis Trio. Lavanna, Heath and Ice. Well, After Operation Brighton, they scattered. I was in Almia Castle looking for a lost pokemon. I heard someone cry for help, and so I searched. I came to a room that had a thin icy path over a black abyss. I saw the stranger holding on for dear life. I pulled him up and ran the way I had come, because the path was cracking. When we were safely across, I discovered who it was. It was Ice, leader of the Sinis Trio. He was really sick and very sorry for what he'd done. So in order to keep him out of jail, I took him under my wing and taught him how to be a ranger. He's been a Top Ranger for 3 years now. He is the other Top Ranger. I trust him totally and completely. He's eager to help take out this new threat...", Jewel said, when she was interupted. "Voicemail! Voicemail! Jewel, are you there?", a familiar voice said. "You picked a heck of a time to call me. Are you dead, dying, severely injured or lost?", she asked. "No. Can't I just call and say hello? You were never this tense Jewel", he said. " This is my first time teaching, Ice, of course I'm tense!", She said. "Breathe, Jewel. Relax. They aren't going to eat you. I'll be there as soon as I can. Ice out", he said. Jewel facepalmed, before turning back to the students. "And that, Kurt, was Ice. Master of Sarcasm and Understatements.", Jewel said, slightly annoyed at Ice. "Any other questions?", She asked, calm.

kagan2

Years
    Kurt rises his hand again and without giving a chance for others to ask.'Can you tell the story of-bow chicka bow wow- Snowstar?'He said really fast.The words 'bow chicka bow wow' were said too fast.Other students was giving a really weird face to Kurt.

DarkAngel91

Years
    Jewel smiled. "Of course. Our story is very different than most ranger's.", she began, sitting on the steps next to Snowstar. "See, before I was ever a ranger, I was a pokemon trainer. Snowstar was my first pokemon. She was just a tiny, shiny Eevee then. It was 9 years ago. I went and traveled, and after completing my journey, decided I didn't want to be a trainer. To me, making them fight was and still is, cruel. So, I let my other pokemon go. But I couldn't let Snowstar go. We'd been partners. The closest of friends. So, I enrolled in Ranger School, this very school actually. I graduated as top of my class, became an Area Ranger, then a Top Ranger. Snowstar evolved while we were in Hia Valley helping an injured Empoleon. I was away on family business when Operation Brighton was taking place. I came back as soon as I could.", She said. She pulled out a small red and white ball from her pocket. She held it up. "I'm the only ranger who has a pokemon that was caught, not befriended. I've never had to use it though. For 9 years Snowstar and I have been partners. I'd only put Snowstar through that to save her life.", She said. "You can pet her if you want. She's warmer than she looks and she loves children", Jewel said. Snowstar walked over to Kurt and rubbed against his leg.

kagan2

Years
    Kurt starts petting Snowstar when talking to himself 'Being close to canine pokemons in our village made me know where they like to get petted..There was Eevee's at our village and they like their face getting rubbed.'Kurt starts rubbing Snowstar's face and the Glaceon growls kindly.'I have nothing to ask more' says Kurt.

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Years
    Jewel smiled. "Voicemail! Voicemail! Jewel are you there?!", a voice asked. Jewel looked confused. "Wendy? It's been a while, what's up?", she asked. "Something very bad is happening. We're getting a signal that's jamming the locators in the stylers. The Operators have no idea where anyone is! What's worse is that it's showing that Rangers are in totally different places then they really are.", Wendy said. Jewel remained silent for a moment. "Wendy. I need you to have every ranger, Area or Top, Voicemail the Operators at HQ every few minutes so we know where they are. And try and find where the signal is coming from! Have Sven snoop around and see what he can find. Any rangers we don't need in the field I want back in HQ. Do you understand?", She asked. "What about Ice? Should I go after him?", Wendy asked. "No. Leave it to me.", Jewel whispered. The thought of Ice in danger was terrifying. "I need constant updates Wendy. We can't afford to lose any rangers.", Jewel said. "Alright.....He'll be ok Jewel. He was perfectly fine before he met you. He's strong....Wendy out", Wendy said. Jewel sat there, staring at her styler. "Voicemail! Voicemail! Ice? Are you there? Talk to me!", she said. Nothing. "Ice? This isn't funny.", Jewel said. Nothing. "FOR THE LOVE OF MEW IF YOU DON'T ANSWER ME I WILL HAVE SNOWSTAR FREEZE YOU TO THE CEILING!!!", Jewel shouted. "Owww. Thanks for the loving greeting. Any reason your yelling?", Ice said. "We have an issue and we need you back here", she said. "I'll be there", he said. "Now Ice", Jewel said. Her tone was I-am-very-upset-at-you. "Ok, ok, ok. Geez. Don't kill me." Ice said. "Ice.....please be careful. No heroics. I don't want grey hair this early in my life.", she said. "You were my teacher. I'll be alright. Ice out", he said. Jewel put her face in her hands. She reached behind her and grabbed her coffee cup. She took a swallow. "That boy is going to be the reason that I go grey at 20.", she said to herself. "Sorry for yelling. We're all...stressed at the moment. It's nothing, don't worry about it. Nothing is going to happen to any of you. Not while I'm still alive and breathing.", She said.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Stringfellow could tell that Jewel was more worried about Ice than anyone else. However, he couldn't tell why. People's feelings had never been his forte, but at least he was a little competent. Something wasn't right, and with his basic knowledge of how being a ranger works, he wasn't about to interfere. However, he would try to find out what was happening at least. He got up, and walked over to Jewel. He could feel a sweat rising, he'd never spoken to anyone properly like this.
    "Erm, er, Jewel?" He asked nervously, "W-What's the problem?" He sounded honestly concerned, but very nervous too. He wasn't sure what Jewel would think of him, and he didn't want to make a bad impression. Ninetales watched him carefully from behind, making sure he didn't do anything stupid. She would be the first to scold him if he did, and it wouldn't be pleasant. He kept running the old man's advice through his head from Chicole village. Stay calm, everything will be alright. Just don't make a stupid mistake. People are sensitive, and you need to remember the formalities of human conversation. He couldn't believe how he was now able to do this, from being unable to look at someone. "Also, I doubt you need to worry about me, if it helps. I'm kinda insignificant, but I have Ninetales to look after me, so yeah." He scratched the back of his head nervously, and looked down. This wasn't his place, and it never would be, but being a Pokemon Ranger was what he wanted to be, to help every Pokemon he could.

DarkAngel91

Years
    Jewel stood up. "Stringfellow correct? First of all, don't be nervous. If you have to say something, don't be afraid to speak your mind. Your not insignificant. Far from it. Everyone has a purpose.", She said gently. She put her hand on Stringfellow's shoulder. "Let me give you some advice I got when I went here. Never, ever, ever doubt your self or your instincts. Your instincts are there to help you survive. If something doesn't feel right, don't convince yourself that it's probably nothing. 9 times out of 10, your instincts are correct", She said. "And don't worry about formal speaking. If you have a question, ask myself or Ice", she said. Jewel heard a thud behind her. "Speak of the devil, here he is now", She said. Jewel turned and smiled. Ice hugged her tightly. "I missed you", he said. "I missed you too.", she replied, kissing him on the cheek quickly. She relaxed visibly now that Ice was there. Her eyes weren't so troubled. "This is Ice. Ice, these are our students. That's Kurt, to the right is Ace and in front of them is Stringfellow", Jewel said. Ice let a small noise escape. Jewel 'accidently', stepped on his foot, glaring at him. He just smiled. "Jerk", she told Ice, "n00b", Ice retorted. Jewel rolled her eyes. "Could you TRY and be serious for once in your life?", she asked. Ice frowned. Jewel looked away. "Any questions for Ice?", Jewel asked.

Makbets

Cookie Lover
    Years
    Ace was thinking about cruel past when Team Din Sun was taking over Almia region, and he was also thinking about Sinis Trio and its members, suddenly he raises his hand. "I got a question for Ice, we all know that Sinis Trio was most evil trio in past.." Ace starts too look seriously at Ice. "Why? Why u were trying to hypnotise Pokemon? Why u tried to destroy Pokemon Rangers?" He was disspointed about Ice's past.

DarkAngel91

Years
    Jewel cringed visibly at the question. Ice cleared his throat. "Simple. I was young and wanted the best I could have. Team Dim Sun promised these things. I was stupid. I was intoxicated by the power I had. They said that in order to have progress, there had to be pain. I realized too late that it was wrong. I wanted the Rangers gone so we could make a better life. I admit I was wrong and I have become a Ranger to remind myself of what they did to me. I wanted to become a good guy. So I have.", he said. His voice was quiet, soft. He looked at Jewel. His eyes showed pain. "It's behind you. You've become a better person Ice. Just let it go", Jewel said. Ice hugged her, hiding his face in her hair. "Shhhhhh....It's alright. Let it go. It's history.", she said, her voice gentle. Seeing the Sinis Trio Leader so vulnerable was a humbling image to anyone, so tough a boy showing weakness. "Anyone else?", Jewel asked, rubbing Ice's back soothingly. He was in emotional pain. A pain that was hard to soothe. The pain of an evil past coming back to haunt him. "Jewel?", Ice asked. He sounded like a lost little boy. "I'm here. I'll always be here", she responded, stroking his hair. He looked at her. Jewel smiled and wiped away his tears. "There. Better?", she asked. Ice nodded.

Makbets

Cookie Lover
    Years
    "Hmph...I got no more questions..." Ace was still disspointed about Ice's past. "Oh well...ur a good guy now I quess.." He started to think about cruel past again and then he had a question in mind. "When u still were in Sinis Trio, u had any friends?" He started to look at Ice with serious face.

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Years
    Ice never talked about his past. It brought up unpleasant memories. Ice looked at Kurt, his ice-blue eyes hard and cold. "I had only 2 friends. Lavanna and Heath. We got along alright, but not like best friends. No, my best friend at the time was a Gallade. He was like my partner, always there for me.", he replied. He messed with the buttons on his jacket. She knew when he did that, he was losing patience. He had never been around children, so he was frustrated. Jewel put her hand on his, holding his hand still. "Patience", she said. Ice grumbled something then went silent. Jewel didn't want him to go insane, so she did what she could. "Well then, I think we should go inside now", she said, her voice showing her nervousness. She gently and lovingly pushed Ice into the school, Snowstar right on her heels.

kagan2

Years
    ''I kinda felt sorry for this guy...''Kurt talked to himself quietly.The student named Ace was going too hard on him.''Well then, I think we should go inside now..''Jewel said and everyone started moving inside.Kurt get inside last.At the door he heard a voice.''Whats that?....Im asking like I dont know...*sigh*...Blaze you can come out..'When he said it a little Houndour came out from behind a tree and jumped on Kurt.''You always have to follow me right?''Blaze barked at Kurt as an answer.

Back