• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Almia's Shadows Return

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
    Kurt stared at the wound for a little longer and then he ran through Riku and and checked his breath.He was still breathing but he was really close to death too.He looked at the wound again.It was not very deep.But it was still deadly.''Keep preasure on the wound!''Kurt looked around him and said.''Kellyn you stay here and keep preasure on the woun,Ace! you go capture a electric type pokemon.I will go to infarmry and get some help!!''Kurt yelled and started running to infarmry.

KinokiGaming

"The only Trollzama."
    Years
    (I'm kinda "dead" soz... yeah. Start posting more guys. D:)

~Lucario in the infirmary just sat there in pain, crying. All he thought about was his master's diminishing aura. Thinking that he died. He thought to himself, "If only I was there, I could of saved him." Gorz pondered if he didn't try that aura storm, he could of been at his side. Riku could of been saved. It strucked Gorz, a old proverb that his Master always say to him, "Live or Struggle." His body relaxes and falls asleep once more.~​

(Short and Simple until something happens.)

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    (OCC: @ Angel: I kind of had the HQ attacked, so everything is a little haywire there too...

GAHHH, real short post in my opinion, so sorry about that. For some reason all of my post have become smaller and smaller... :/ )

~~~~Kellyn~~~~

"No," I yelled to Kurt, "Come help me carry him, that's the only thing we can do... He's been hit by a Dark Attack and there is no way an Electric attack could help him!" Again I told him to come help and I simply waited for him, not knowing if he'd do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~Bliss~~~~

Bliss completely ignored Kurt's command and hoped the Sneasel instead did so, though it wasn't likely needed. She knew there would likely be a prisoner at the HQ. She continued to the building, eventually ending up in the Infirmary. She barked to a Ranger and Nurse inside, showing that they needed to follow. She continued to look back until they complied, in which case, she started to run forth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~Genesis~~~~

Genesis stared at the ravaged building. Rangers and Mechanics were patching holes everywhere and they all had a sad look on their faces. What the hell happened here? She thought. She had completely no idea of what could have caused it...

Next to her, Harmony, her partner Espeon, shifted her body. She was likely just as confused and worried as Genesis. The girl gave her an easing smile and proceeded to picking her up. Genesis walked through the main doors, continuing to where she could meet someone to tell her what to do. This will be one tough school... She thought.

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
    (OCC: Im Back!)(Sorry a little short)
    ''No!'' Kellyn yelled and Kurt triped.''Gah! What now?''.Kellyn telled that he has been hit by a dark attack and said the only way to help him was to carry him.''Ok!''Kurt said and run back.KUrt took a look at the wound and his face.He was in a preety bad shape.Kurt grabbed him from his legs and gave a look to Kellyn.

Back