• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alola Forms

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    I'd like Butterfree, Arbok, Parasect, Golem and Farfetch'd to get Alola Forms. All of them do not appeal much to me, and I'd like them to be re-designed, with new colors, etc ^^

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I'd like to see an Alolan form of Nidoking/queen (okay to be honest, I'd much rather see them both have a mega instead but whatever). Additionally, an Alolan Geodude->Golem line would be coooool. I could see it being fire/rock with magma oozing out of it's body.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Maybe an Alolan Hypno or Cloyster? It's unlikely, but I'd love to see something for those guys

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    I think Alolan Venonat/moth would be cool to see, that's a Pokémon I rarely ever hear talked about so it probably deserves its own Mega/Alolan Form/special something. As for what type it'd be I have no idea. I also posted about Delta Farfetch'd in the contest thread, that'd be fantastic to see as well.

Years
    I would want to see an Alolan Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite that has an Dragon/Dark type. It is unlikely that they would make an Alolan form for these three...wishful thinking. My favorite Alolan forms right now are Vulpix/Ninetales and Raichu.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    This is a Fan Art:

Alola Forms

That's beautiful I wish it was real :O

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    We could get more more Alola form reveals in the coming days, it's easy buzz generation for them. It could also be possible that some will not be revealed and the first time we all see them is when the games drop.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    Now that I think about it, waiting to see Alolan Persian in game would be super neat, the only real reason they showed us Raticate anyways was because it was a Totem Pokemon, I hope the next Alolan form they show us does this too.

They might not show us many more Alolan forms anymore so they can save them for ingame discovery, of course we're getting a lot of new Pokemon so they shown us a lot of regular Pokemon, but I'm not expecting too many Alolan forms, maybe only a few more families than the Megas we got in XY.

blue

gucci
    Years
    There will be more Alola forms, just some may not be revealed until in-game. Lately, the news focus has been moreso on other aspects of the games which takes the spotlight off Alola forms for a bit. Hopefully, October brings us some more forms if we're lucky!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    There will be more Alola forms, just some may not be revealed until in-game. Lately, the news focus has been moreso on other aspects of the games which takes the spotlight off Alola forms for a bit. Hopefully, October brings us some more forms if we're lucky!

I agree with Blue here. I don't think they are only going to bring out 10. To me, that is wasted potential. Especially when they are fairly random.

We still have at least 40 Kanto Pokemon. I don't want to count those in the games out already. We don't know where they are from and it has been confirmed, thanks to the Pokemon Bank, that we can have both normal and Alolan forms in the same game. And I don't see them just giving Meowth a Alolan and not Persian. It wouldn't make sense to adapt and then go back to normal.

I for one think there is at least 10 for Alolan forms, making it 20, matching the 20th Ann. I also still think there is a Alolan Hypno, even though we have seen a normal Hypno already. A Team Skull member was using a Drowzee and they were using Poison/Dark types, so it was random for one to have a Drowzee.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    I for one think there is at least 10 for Alolan forms, making it 20, matching the 20th Ann. I also still think there is a Alolan Hypno, even though we have seen a normal Hypno already. A Team Skull member was using a Drowzee and they were using Poison/Dark types, so it was random for one to have a Drowzee.

I don't think Alolan Hypno is gonna happen, why would Team Skull stick with a typing scheme when no other team has done it before? Team Rocket didn't just use Poison/Dark types, Team Aqua used more than just Water types, Team Magma used more than Fire/Ground types etc...

blue

gucci
    Years
    Alolan Starmie would be unreal but I can't really see it happening tbh. Alolan Parasect is the one I'm next expecting them to announce. It seems like a perfectly reasonable Pokemon that could really do with some sort of boost imo.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Let's take a look at the image the Riddle leaker has posted:

Spoiler:

We can cross out the Parasect line, the Dugtrio line, the Kingler line, and the Electrode line since they were shown in their regular forms (both in battle and in-game merchandise) in the newest trailer, so that only leaves the following:

Ekans line
    Nidoqueen (possibly Poison/Fighting)
    Nidoking (possibly Poison/Fighting)
    Clefable
    Vileplume
    Venonat line
    Bellsprout line
    Tentacool line
    Geodude line
    Ponyta line
    Farfetch'd
    Duduo line (possibly Flying/Fighting)
    Seel line
    Grimer line
    Hitmonlee
    Hitmonchan
    Lickytung
    Koffing line
    Goldeen line
    Mr. Mime
    Jynx

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I know a lot of these have been seen in a trailer, but we don't know where the pokemon are from. They could be from other Regions and therefore they haven't adapted. We know both forms can be in the game form Pokemon Bank confirming that and having a Meowth with your mother who is from Kanto. Thing we have seen could be from Kanto as well. It is also possible for some not to be out until after the main storyline ends and perhaps a new island opens up.

So I just don't think we can mark those out 100% not yet. And I am not going to count them out just yet either. Although, I am not sure what you mean by In-Game Merchandise. It could still be a Kanto Festival or something where they have normal forms of pokemon there.

Seel and Dewgong were another pokemon I would love to see get an Alolan, but I am not sure what they could do with it. And i don't see Vileplume. Hitmonlee, or Hitmonchan getting an Alolan unless they also give Bellessome and Hitmontop one.

I doubt Lickytung is going to get one, because then Lickilicky would need one to make any sense. I also don't think Clefable will get one because it just recently got a type change to Fairy.

Back