• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alphimega Quest (Remake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Jenny looked at the sad Niana, feeling sorry for it.She dug into her bag and took out,yet another food bar(How many does she actually have?)She took off the wrapper and held it out to the Numel.

"Hope you feel better Niana."she said as she waited to she if the Numel would take her bar.

Ruru meanwhile, was still wondering where Curly was.

Dew however made sure to keep a distance from Mudkee.

"Mudkip!"(You're not getting me this time!)

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Mudkip.." (Okay..) Mudkee blinked as Dew escaped her reach.
    "Mudkip mud!" (Then you're it!) Mudkee giggled, poking Jaws and running in the same direction as Dew.

Niana watched the two Mudkips run past her, then looked up at Jenny's offer.

"Num.." (Nice..) Niana muttered, reaching up and grabbing the food bar out of the girl's hand, swallowing it whole.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: *cough* *points at own previous post* Curly followed her, remember? *Cough*

IC:

Cid watched the numel with interest as Jenny handed her another bar. How many of those does she have, anyway? He wondered for himself.

"Toto!" (Dang!), Jaws ran after the escaping Mudkee, firing another Water Gun "Toto-toto-too-dile!" (This time I'm justified!)

Meanwhile, Curly made his way to Ruru. "Raa-aalts-Ralts-raa-alts?" (Are you looking for someone?) he asked, noticing the confused expression on her face.

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Mudkip!" (Ackness!) Mudkee yelped as she went into another zig-zag pattern to avoid the Water Guns. Great, now she couldn't complain if she got soaked again.

"Numel.. Numel num num." (Haha.. Mudkee's in a tough spot.) Niana mocked from the sidelines, savouring the taste of Jenny's food.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOC-Ahem,Ruru's a "her".Nevermind though,she(Ruru) doesn't care...much.

Ic-Jenny stroked Niana, she noticed that this pokemon was a bit more trusting than the rest.

Dew ran from Jaws as fast as his little legs could carry him.
    While Ruru turned round and smirked to Curly
    "Ralts.....Ralts ra ralts!Ralts ra ra ralts,ralts!(Nobody in particuler...esppecially not you!Your've never going to catch me!Never!)

She ran farther from Curly, and found a hiding spot,under Niana.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: It was a misspelling and is corrected.

IC:

Jaws heard Niana's little comment and wondered if she was in the game or not. Deciding on the latter he resumed his pursuit of the Mudkip.

"Too-Toto-to-dile!" (Hey, look at this!) he called, applying his scary face move to slow her down.

Curly shook his head in confusion as he watched Ruru bolt off once more. He'd never understand women.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Numel.." (Whoa..) Niana muttered. It was very weird having a Ralts hide under you. She relaxed as Jenny pet her, though. Amy smiled at that. Not much people payed attention to the little Numel.

Mudkee obediantely (OOC: oh gawd, I KNOW I spelled that wrong XD) looked back towards her pursuer, only to be horrified at the Scary Face attack.

"Mud.. kip kip.." (Oh.. shootses..) Mudkee stammered, stopping in her tracks.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Toto! Dile!" (Hah! Tag!) Jaws cried triumphantly, lightly tapping the Mudkip with his claw before he ran off, realizing that he'd be the most likely target now.

Cid watched his Ralts' confused expression. He had the distinct feeling that the little psychic should follow Ruru rather than stand there and look confused. He shrugged and returned his attention to the Numel, watching it with curiosity but not saying anything.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    "Mudkip!"(Hey move already!)Dew shouted to Mudkee.

Ruru giggled as she hid under the Numel"Ralts ra ralts..."(Hope this isn't bothering you...)

Jenny smiled at the other pokemon, laughing away.

"Looks like Ruru is winning!"she shouted to Cid.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Numel.. num num numel mel numel." (You know.. it feels weird when someone hides under ya.) Niana commented, directed entirely at Ruru. The Numel sighed, deciding to yawn for no apparent reason, all though it was probably because she just woke up.

"Mud!" (No!) Mudkee whined, chasing quickly after the fleeing Jaws. However, she noticed Curly just standing out in the open.. Mudkee took her chance and immediately poked the Psychic-type lightly before running towards Jaws direction to avoid being tagged back.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Dew ran next to Mudkee

"Mud,mudkip mud kip!(Hey,you're pretty good at this game!)he commented.

Jenny, for some reason, seemed to like Niana, she sat down beside her and asked Amy,"So, how long've you known Niana?"

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Ralts!" (Ack!) in wondering about Ruru's behaviour, Curly had completely forgotten about the game. But this could be put to an advantage, maybe.

"Ralt-aaalt-alts, ra?" (Can't catch you, eh?) he taunted, lifting Ruru from her hiding spot with his psychic powers.

Cid listened to the girls' conversation, but he didn't have anything to comment on at the moment so he remained silent.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Mudkip!" (Thanks!) Mudkee quickly replied, glancing over her shoulder to see if Curly was going to pursue her.

Niana didn't really seem to notice that Jenny had sat down next to her.. she seemed more bored than anything else.

"I've had Niana for almost as long as I've had Mudkee." Amy answered, beaming. "Isn't she adorable?"

Niana seemed not to notice that, either.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    "Ralts!Ralts ra..ralts,ralts!"(Hey!If you can use your powers,i'll use mine!)

Still floating in the air, Ruru concetrated on a bucket of water not to far from them.The bucket slowly lifted itself,it then floated over to Curly.

"Ralts!"(Hasta la vista baby!)Ruru smiled as the bucket circled itself around Curly.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Got to go eat now.

IC:

"Toto-dile!" (Good one!) Jaws called, watching with great amusement as Curly got soaked

"Ralts!" (Rats!) Curly muttered, his concentration broken by the water he had to drop Ruru. "Raa-alts-Raa-alts!" (I'll take you then!) he called, turning towards the still laughing Jaws and flipping the Totodile towards himself with his powers, tapping him slightly as he landed on the deck.

"Raaal-ts" (You're it!) he called, jumping backwards and putting up a defense of Double Team.

"Toto!" (Whoa!) Jaws stumbled slightly, confounded by the sudden army of Ralts in front of him. He turned towards Dew and fired a water gun at her.

"She looks kind of bored." Cid commented, watching the expression on the Numel's face. "No offence of course."

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Jenny seemed to notice that Niana seemed to be lost in thought,well, not really,she looked as if she was bored.

"Why don't you go and join them Niana?"she stroked its back one more time.

"Or are you just afraid to try new things?"she added, smiling to the Numel.

"Come on, I'll help you."she urged the Numel.

"Hey everybody!Change of plans,Niana's it!"she shouted out unsuspectedly

I've also gotta eat, be back in 10min

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Hmm.." Amy muttered. "You're right. Wow. Niana, why don't you go play with the others? It's better than sitting over there." Amy suggested.

Niana slowly raised her head, nodded, then marched off closer to the other Pokemon.

"Numel numel num num mel.. numel mel numel. Numel numel mel numel?" (Based on what I have been viewing.. the Totodile is 'it'. And it appears that you want to tag this Ralts, correct?) Niana asked Jaws as she came to a halt near the others. Without even bothering to wait for a reply, Niana raised one of her wet feet and stomped onto the deck, creating a small shockwave that was a Magnitude 5. Niana watched, expressionless, as the shockwave spread throughout the area and canceled out most of the illusionary Curly's, which was probably very annoying to the Ralts.

"Numel numel. (Your welcome.) Niana stated.

OOC: Sowwy Curly, but I REALLY wanted to do that. XD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back