• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~altaria and typhlosion fan club~~

Who do you think is the cutest??

• Altaria

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • Typhlosion

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Swablu

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Quilava

Votes: 15 18.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Ooh! Can you make me member, altarialover? I like typlosion :)
    I thought you just left...before. Oh well okay, you're in.

Although I think calling Typhlosion cute is a stretch, I like both of them. The real reason I should be in is because I have a shiny Altaria. It's solid gold, aside from the wings...very lovely
    Guess that means this is a "Can I join?" post? XD

Yeah the morning, Altaria can like errr...wake up everyone somehow...XD

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    How long do you think Altaria/Typhlosion sleeps for a day?
    Maybe 10-11 hours Because when Altaria and Typhlosion will wake up so they will be fresh.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Welcome, new members. Anyway, here's another picture of Swablu:
    ~~altaria and typhlosion fan club~~

May_Eevee :t133:

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    I suppose on that note, Altaria would sleep a little longer. Although, I just thought about Typhlosion, maybe it would sleep a little longer too. Coz Ash's Cyndaquil was always sleepy and tired and couldn't light up its fire until it had been beat around the place a lot, but I guess that Typhlosion is more active, so... yeah...

Oh, and Tali, do you think you should edit the front page? Coz you said Nica said she left MCG, so she would fit under the same section as Jae.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    I suppose on that note, Altaria would sleep a little longer. Although, I just thought about Typhlosion, maybe it would sleep a little longer too. Coz Ash's Cyndaquil was always sleepy and tired and couldn't light up its fire until it had been beat around the place a lot, but I guess that Typhlosion is more active, so... yeah...

Oh, and Tali, do you think you should edit the front page? Coz you said Nica said she left MCG, so she would fit under the same section as Jae.
    Yeah, I'll do that...

XD, Cyndaquil always slept and had this bubble type of thing coming out of it's nose...lol.

SnowPhoenix

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2008
    I wish to join. I love ALL OF THEM!! I could never decide between them all...and someone please tell me how to get the url of picture codes so I can post pictures. (Or I think it's url, right?)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Welcome to the club, SnowPhoenix. And I got a new topic: What is Altaria/Typhlosion's favourite Pokeblock?
    I will answer it later.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    What is Altaria/Typhlosion's favourite Pokeblock?
    I think sweet Pokeblocks for Altaria and nice ones for Typhlosion.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    SnowPhoenix said:
    I wish to join. I love ALL OF THEM!! I could never decide between them all...and someone please tell me how to get the url of picture codes so I can post pictures. (Or I think it's url, right?)

I getcha. I'm sure Tali will let you join, so welcome in advance ^_^ oh, yeah. To get the url, right click on the picture, click on properties in the menu and it should say. Copy and paste to use.

SnowPhoenix

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2008
    Well, my Altaria, SnowFire, likes Cool Pokeblocks for some reason, and cute. And my Typhlosion, Pyro, likes Spicy the best.

SnowPhoenix

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2008
    I getcha. I'm sure Tali will let you join, so welcome in advance ^_^ oh, yeah. To get the url, right click on the picture, click on properties in the menu and it should say. Copy and paste to use.

Thank you! I've been wondering that for a while now...thanks again.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I think pink pokeblock for Altaria and for Typhlosion a nice pokeblock.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back