• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~altaria and typhlosion fan club~~

Who do you think is the cutest??

• Altaria

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • Typhlosion

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Swablu

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Quilava

Votes: 15 18.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    I wish to join. I love ALL OF THEM!! I could never decide between them all...and someone please tell me how to get the url of picture codes so I can post pictures. (Or I think it's url, right?)
    ...course you can join, but please don't post twice in a row it's against the rules ^_^;

Btw, what do you guys mean by a nice pokeblock? XD
    That's what I was thinking. XD, I'm like "What does it mean by Typhlosion liking a 'nice' pokeblock?!"...XD

Well, I think Altaria would like the more sweet or dry Pokeblocks...and Typhlosion Spicy or sour...=D

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    What is Altaria/Typhlosion's favourite PokeBlock?
    Altaria would have to have something like Blue or Indigo for Beauty or Pink just because it tastes sweet, and it would have to be a soft PokeBlock.

Typhlosion would probably eat something like Red PokeBlock because its spicy, Purple for Coolness or Yellow or Olive for Toughishnessthingy... egh, what is that word?!

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Typhlosion would probably eat something like Red PokeBlock because its spicy, Purple for Coolness or Yellow or Olive for Toughishnessthingy... egh, what is that word?!
    I'm not sure...I'm not Pokeblock expert, I had to search. =o...but Altaria definately prefers sweet, as sweet as it is. =D XD

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    altarialover said:
    I'm not sure...I'm not Pokeblock expert, I had to search. =o...but Altaria definately prefers sweet, as sweet as it is. =D XD

That's OK, I'm not an expert either, that's how I came up with sweet for Altaria and all the other stuff.

https://images.google.com.au/imgres...lava&start=20&ndsp=20&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&sa=N

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    That second Quilava pic...looks older than normal. XD

I like the first one, very kawaii with it's pose... :]

...have any idea for a new topic, CK?

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Nice pictures, Cheeky Typhlosion. And I got a new topic: What is Altaria/Typhlosion's favourite festival?

May_Eevee :t133:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    What is Altaria/Typhlosion's favourite festival?
    Does this count holidays?? Because I dont know any festivals...
    Yes, this will count holidays too. Anyway, I will answer the topic now.
    I will think about it.

May_Eevee :t133:

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    What do you know, there is an Altaria fan club. And better yet, Typlosion! One of my most favorite starters! Lets hope I'm not messing this up again...for all of those who saw my mistake with the whole 'Altarialoverlover FC' thingy. Good times, good times...

Soooo...can I join? I really do love all of them. :3

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    What do you know, there is an Altaria fan club. And better yet, Typlosion! One of my most favorite starters! Lets hope I'm not messing this up again...for all of those who saw my mistake with the whole 'Altarialoverlover FC' thingy. Good times, good times...

Soooo...can I join? I really do love all of them. :3
    That was my FC you know...XD

Anyways, welcome, I'll add you to the list now~ :3

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    For Altaria it would have to be Christmas on the other side of the world where it snows, coz where I live it's stinkin' hot summer at Christmas. Typhlosion, it would have to be New Year's Eve. It can set off fireworks!

I thought we were lacking in the 'Quilava pics' department, so I've been hunting them down.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm back here...cause' yah I still lurve the Pokemon. XD

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Cool! This is going to be such an awsome club! They are all so awsome!! Here are some pics. I'll find a couple more later, but these are the ones I have now.

Sorry they're so big...I don't know how to make them smaller.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Also Tali, not trying to be pushy at all, I'm the only Co-Owner left. Do you think we should promote someone, or do a wait and see thingy?
    Pushy? Since when was I pushy? XD, but Nica's back now, so there's no need to worry. ^_^

I'm back here...cause' yah I still lurve the Pokemon. XD
    Welcoem back, Nica...you can answer the topic...gee I seem dull.

Sorry they're so big...I don't know how to make them smaller.
    You could link them instead...XD

Oops, I missed the topic~
    I'd have to say for Altaria something like...actually, CK I have to agree with you, it all makes sense, and there's not really any more answer we could make up. ;\

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well...festival, Um, something with big lanturns I guess.

Why does this seem like a Rene-inspired toppy. XD

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    Sorry Tali, I meant I wasn't trying to be pushy or anything, don't worry about what I said, just ignore it now. And welcome back Nica! ^_^ *hugs* oh yeah, and it probably sounds like a Rene inspired topic coz it is XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back