• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~altaria and typhlosion fan club~~

Who do you think is the cutest??

• Altaria

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • Typhlosion

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Swablu

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Quilava

Votes: 15 18.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iCE CUBE

Ice ice baby...
    Years
    Nice Typhlosion picture, Cheeky Typhlosion.
    Which Pokemon does Cyndaquil like the most?
    I think is Swablu.

May_Eevee :t133:

id have to agree with you may_eevee!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Okay and nice Swablu picture, mudkip1. Here's another picture of Cyndaquil:

May_Eevee :t133:

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Okay it's great to see other posters other than me ^^

Nice pictures everyone! Especially CK's one >]

Well thanks for the topic Rene! I think Cyndaquil would really do well wiht Swablu because they're both small and they just match!

altarialover :t334:

iCE CUBE

Ice ice baby...
    Years
    another altaria pic

also i need a bit of help evolving swablu on pokemon mystery dungeon. what is the level that he evolves at?

Last edited:

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    mudkip1 said:
    also i need a bit of help evolving swablu on pokemon mystery dungeon. what is the level that he evolves at?

Aww, great game that! Umm, I'm pretty sure that Swablu evolves at lvl 35, the same level as it does on the other games. All the others do. But you have to beat the game the first time thru so you can have access to the cave which allows them to evolve.

I got a lvl 100 Typhlosion called Cael on that, OH YEAH!

Gorgeous pic!

Last edited:

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Which Pokemon does Cyndaquil like the most?
    I think Cyndaquil like swablu the most.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Okay that kewl...
    @ mudkip1:: Yeah sometimes we lack some of the Quilava talk sorry ^^;

Nice pics everyone!~

I got a lvl 100 Typhlosion called Cael on that, OH YEAH!
    In what game? Congrats!

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    What game? OK, if its outta all my games, then it'd be 3 of them. On my Sapphire there's Buster and Typhlosion (its traded so I can't change its name), and I have about ten other Typhlosion on that game, so I'm not gonna list em all.

And on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue I have Cael.

I did have Quill and Flare on Gold, but the game deleted itself in October this year!!! T-T I literally cried because I lost 12 lvl 100 Pokemon and all my Cyndaquil, Quilava and Typhlosion, along with 400 hrs of gameplay and 200 hall of fames.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    What game? OK, if its outta all my games, then it'd be 3 of them. On my Sapphire there's Buster and Typhlosion (its traded so I can't change its name), and I have about ten other Typhlosion on that game, so I'm not gonna list em all.

And on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue I have Cael.

I did have Quill and Flare on Gold, but the game deleted itself in October this year!!! T-T I literally cried because I lost 12 lvl 100 Pokemon and all my Cyndaquil, Quilava and Typhlosion, along with 400 hrs of gameplay and 200 hall of fames.
    Oh My Goodness. I feel really sorry for you! I hardly play games anymore so I haven't lost any precious Typhlosions or anything ;]

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    Yeah, that's what I thought. It was after I hadn't played Gold for almost a year when I decided to pick it up and found it all gone.

Also, hopefully very soon (as soon as I find a computer scanner), I will be bringing my ol' buddy Typhlosion, Ranger, to accompany me whenever I'm on PC. I just drew him a few hours ago, based on another Typhlosion I had on Gold, before he disappeared T-T So yeah, I'm gonna have my own lil mascot.

Maybe this club should also have a mascot too. Maybe two, an Altaria and a Typhlosion! Just a thought...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back