• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~altaria and typhlosion fan club~~

Who do you think is the cutest??

• Altaria

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • Typhlosion

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Swablu

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Quilava

Votes: 15 18.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    Maybe people could create and put in pictures of Altaria and/or Typhlosion, then we could all have a vote on which two we want, and then we could all try and suggest names for them. Something like that.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Aww thats a kawaii idea CK!! <33 A cute lil' mascot for the club!! <33 I'd love to see that ^^ Oh and I want to see your mascot too <33

Oh in Mysterious Dungeon I have a Cyndaquil (well now its a Typhlosion ^^") and its sooo kawaii!! <33 It walks cutely xD Its not very strong probably about Lvl.50 though...

And here are some of the little pictures for Cyndaquil:

Oh and this is a kawaii one from PokeSho <3

~Star Poochyena :t261:

iCE CUBE

Ice ice baby...
    Years
    Aww, great game that! Umm, I'm pretty sure that Swablu evolves at lvl 35, the same level as it does on the other games. All the others do. But you have to beat the game the first time thru so you can have access to the cave which allows them to evolve.

I got a lvl 100 Typhlosion called Cael on that, OH YEAH!

Gorgeous pic!

thanks for the help! im gonna level him up right now!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Of course Cyndaquil has to love itself and other fireys the most <3~

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Okay, so many posts.. but too lazy to check them all... so I'll just answer the last topic
    Which Pokemon does Cyndaquil like the most?
    Maybe Swablu or Totodile as its friends.

Btw, cool Cyndaquil emotions SP!

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    ^ That's okay Alex sometimes I can't either @_@;

Yeah maybe I should make some comp. where people have their ideas of our own lil mascots...but of course it'd still be ontopic...XDz

OMG! Those Cyndaquil emotions are so C-YUTE! Thanks for sharing them with us Twin^^ I think I like the 4th emotion the most<3

altarialover :t334:

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    I reckon we could have an Altaria and a Typhlosion, since this is the Altaria and Typhlosion fanclub, or even Cyndaquil and Swablu or Quilava and... Swablu or Altaria.

Also, does anyone know how to get pictures from the desktop onto the internet? I want to put my pic of Ranger in my sig, but only pics from the internet are allowed, and I have the picture that I drew by hand on my computer (so for the first time round it won't be all that great).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Upload it to Photobucket, CK.

Yeah, we can discuss anything Altaria-ish XD

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Aww thats a kawaii idea CK!! <33 A cute lil' mascot for the club!! <33 I'd love to see that ^^ Oh and I want to see your mascot too <33

Oh in Mysterious Dungeon I have a Cyndaquil (well now its a Typhlosion ^^") and its sooo kawaii!! <33 It walks cutely xD Its not very strong probably about Lvl.50 though...

And here are some of the little pictures for Cyndaquil:

Oh and this is a kawaii one from PokeSho <3

Nice pictures, Star Poochyena. Here's another picture of Altaria:

May_Eevee :t133:

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    ^ That's okay Alex sometimes I can't either @_@;

Yeah maybe I should make some comp. where people have their ideas of our own lil mascots...but of course it'd still be ontopic...XDz

OMG! Those Cyndaquil emotions are so C-YUTE! Thanks for sharing them with us Twin^^ I think I like the 4th emotion the most<3

Aww yeah good idea a comp!! <33 Can't wait!! xDD So excited!!

xDD Thats alright ^^ See in the picture where Cyndaquil is angry its got the little flame on its back!! <33

Cheeky Typhlosion said:
    I reckon we could have an Altaria and a Typhlosion, since this is the Altaria and Typhlosion fanclub, or even Cyndaquil and Swablu or Quilava and... Swablu or Altaria.

Also, does anyone know how to get pictures from the desktop onto the internet? I want to put my pic of Ranger in my sig, but only pics from the internet are allowed, and I have the picture that I drew by hand on my computer (so for the first time round it won't be all that great).
    Hmm...I think that Altaria & Typhlosion suit best because the title is Altaria and Typhlosion club so I think that would suit best ^^ But its up to my twin to decide so...=3
    And you can upload it on -
    TinyPic
    Imageshack
    Photobucket

!!**Alex**!! said:
    Aww poor lil' Quilava is evil!! That doesn't look good on Quilava T-T

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Awwness poor Quilava<3 WHo would do such an evil thing?

Oh you posted SP!! xD

Yup dicuss anything about Altaria and Typhlosion here mudkip1

I think we need a new topic...
    If you could spoil your own Altaria/Typhlosion how would you spoil it?

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    Altaria: In the morning I would feed it some nice soft pancakes covered in yummy maple syrup. Then I would take it to the large paddock across the road from me and let it just fly around with the family of friendly hawks that live there. At lunch time I would take it to a candy store and buy some fairy floss for it. Then I would take it to a toy store and buy it some new toys. In the evening we would just play together with the new toys and have salad for dinner.

Typhlosion: In the morning I'd serve him bacon for breakfast, then we would go out for a nice, long walk. At lunch I'd take him to a BBQ where he could enjoy lots and lots of meat. In the afternoon I would take him for a walk in our dormant volcano, where he could almost feel at home being a volcano Pokemon himself. In the evening we could play games and for dinner I would feed him chicken schnitzel with mayonnaise.

Oh, and I finally got Ranger on the net (thanks to my cuz, SP for directing me to TinyPic). It's not a great picture of him, but (hopefully) they'll get better.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'd spoil mine by giving it's favourite food and letting it bowl with me. If it's mine, it'll be just like me and lurve my hobbies. Or I could pat Altaria and then let it go on my shoulder all the time. And for Typhlosion..I could just..let it watch my TV..My spoiling isnt that much XD

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    ^ That's great^^ Though your siggy is getting a bit big ^_^;

Woah you'll spoil them till teh end 8D

Altaria::
    Give my Altaria her[yup it's a girl] own bedroom and everything ^^ I'd also spend all day with her. Maybe let her out in the open sun on calm and warm days so we can both enjoy ourselves...I'd also tuck Altaria in bed and read it Pokemon stories xDz

Typhlosion::
    Bring it to a lava bath place [=D] and feed it all the meaty and hot, spicy foods it can get...I'd also let it have my castle when it dies[I don't really have a castle but if I did it would have it after I die xD]

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Altaria: I will take Altaria outside and play.
    Typhlosion: I will let him play my cards.

May_Eevee :t133:

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    If I could spoil my own Altaria/Typhlosion so I will give my Altaria some pokemon food to eat and for Typhlosion something to play.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back