• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alternate Accounts

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I do have quite a few. Misdreavus9, MegaStar, and Anistorm (my old old old internet name with a lot of history behind it) are those to name, but the one alt I've stuck with for a long long time is [supporter]Leaf Storm[/supporter]. It was the account I switched to last year but I only lasted six months in that account. I returned to this main account in April because I honestly miss it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I don't have any alternative accounts, unfortunately. I may make a few in the future though, so that I can switch between them if I ever grow a little tired of my current one. I'm actually planning to make two separate accounts. One will be named Mizuki Emi, and the other will be known as Versus Terminus. :) Mizuki Emi is a name that I randomly mashed together. It was inspired by a couple of characters from an anime that I used to watch. And Versus Terminus is a song by In Flames, a death metal band from Sweden. When I was younger, I used to listen to their music a lot, and this has gotta be one of my favorites.

Falsever

Nation Blue
    Years
    I have 4 accounts, I thought I have too many accounts! xD

Gerokunz: My very first account, I used this for a long time.
    PixelG: My second account, well, unused.
    Tackle: My third account, I used this for a while.
    Rizon: My fourth account, which I'm using forever.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    My first account counts I guess. And my ones from 2005- Kisa, Tiger-chan, and um... probably some others that I forgot. But then there's also Dent, Cilan, Tierno, Professor Sycamore, Aurea, Lady Sybil, Mewbuu, and Anna~. And the secret one.

Years
    I've got two alternate accounts on PC (this, and one other).

My original account- themasterbrendino, I ended up losing the password to, which led to me making my main account. Of course, I figured out my original's password later that day, but didn't bother switching back since I'd already made a welcome thread.

As for this account, I mainly created it so I'd have somewhere to test some signatures/CSS, and to reserve the name in case name changes were to ever come back in the future. Even then, though, I don't know if I'd ever bother with the change, so I expect this account to go mostly unused.

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
    Years
    This is my second account and I am switching to this.
    Trying to start fresh and new. I've used that account for 4 years and mostly for lurking in here~
    h0tshot1025 before x3

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I guess this counts as an alt account, but when joining I thought I signed up as "AWsquared" but soon realized I spelled it "AWsqaured" . So I abandoned that account and create this one. Over a year later, I rediscovered that account while trying to retrieve my password for this one. I know only use the AWsqaured one for when I want to test things without logging out of this one. I just login on that one on Firefox or a incognito browser. I was thinking of creating another one called Kouzan for the heck of it, but also as a back up in case something happens to this one. And to save the name so no one takes it.

TY

I have no alts, and i never will. I just dont feel like changing a name people know me for. It gets confusing at a point too.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    All you guys shouting off your future names like that...are you sure you aren't endangering those names? I mean someone might just read your wishes of making an account by some specific name at a later point of time and, just to troll you, make an account with that name. I sure as hell am tempted. XD

EternallyAnna said:
    the secret one
    More like TheSmartOne. x3

Last edited:

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
    I don't really care for the idea of an alternate account.

I feel that people get waaaaaaay too fickle when it comes to a display name. I signed up with a name that I really enjoyed, and I still continue to enjoy it.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I did have an alternate account on here, which was only in use for around 5 days and the name was Halitosis the Dragon. I'm not sure why I went with the name originally, except it being my favorite boss in the game called Puggsy. Then I decided to go with the name I have currently, previously from another forum.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I have a number of accounts here. Some of them are banned, others I don't even remember having. XD I know a few of them are:

Kimi-Kaizer
    May's Torchic
    iheartmegahitt

...okay, that's all I know. But there are a lot more. D:

Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    I don't have "alternative" accounts, but I've had accounts I used to be on. For example, my old account was raichuchika (I changed the name to something before I left, although I don't remember what to) (apparently name changes no longer exist... crap changes, I guess), back when I was an intolerable 11-14 year old (if any of you happen to remember me from that point, I sincerely apologize). There's been other accounts which I no longer remember the name of, and I'm thinking it's for the better.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I've got a couple of alts-- although my current is technically an alt but whatevs. Alexial357 and Strawberry.

357 was my original. It's what I joined with and has now been resigned to profile/signature creating and css and whatnot. It's also the account I send phantom PMs to :o (as in, when I have 357 in the send text box and I accidentally press send instead of preview whoops). Iirc I have another one.. but I'm not 100% sure and if I do than that email is long, long forgotten.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I don't have any alts, and I don't plan to. I always use this name everywhere I go, and I don't plan on stopping. I love it too much when people recognize me from different sites, plus I'm not creative with usernames, so I just use this one. The closest thing I have to an alternate is another account on Pokemon Showdown that I use for testing new teams. Other than that, no.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
    Years
    I might use alternate accounts if I'm on vacation, but not on this site. I'm still pleased with my username thus far and I'm not planning to change it with a new account.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I have AlexOzzyCake and Dwebble - the latter I use only for mobile access when I don't have time to reply to people or don't generally want to be seen. I've used it about two times in total? 8D

Back