• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alternate Accounts

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't have an alternate account. For a while, I had debating about getting one, but I couldn't decide on a name at the time, and by the time I thought of a name, I didn't see the need for an alternate account. It's way less confusing to have one account, and I prefer to keep it that way.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I personally think they're an awesome means to save up a few names you'd probably end up using in the future. Plus, I honestly do not think they're as confusing. I mean, as long as you note them down or something if you have a weak memory, where's the problem? :p

Oh and I think I have another by the name Alkaide or something. I need to search for it I guess, haha. That's what happens when you don't note them down when you have a bad memory lmao.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
    I have tttthhhrrreeeeeeeeee...? I think? They're all really old though. The only reason why I made this account when I came back was because I forgot the passwords to the others. Otherwise I'd love to be rocking that 2004 Join Date.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
    I only have one and that's this one :D
    I've been here before but I've only signed up now so I don't feel a need for another account unless I wanna use it to hog names but that's mean so I won't do that. xD

I usually only ever have one account on forums or other sites I join. Unless I want to go anon to post something which is rare. The one time I did create an alt on a forum I used to go to (it's shut down now though) but I never used it.

derozio

Years
    To be honest, I don't see anything that makes it 'mean'. What's wrong with saving up names you love? I mean, sure, if you do it to purposely troll someone then yeah, that's a dick move. But not under normal circumstances.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    No, I don't see a point in just creating another name to do or say what I would essentially do/say anyway. Why would I hide where people couldn't identify who I was on a forum? I might as well just lurk. I also don't find changing names to be of any point, really.. it just causes confusion.

derozio

Years
    Agreed on the first part. I don't agree as far as the second part goes, though. Changing names may cause confusion to others but who gives a damn about that? If you're sick/tired of your current name for whatever reason then the fact that you changing your name would cause confusion in the minds of others should not hold you back at all.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2017
    Agreed on the first part. I don't agree as far as the second part goes, though. Changing names may cause confusion to others but who gives a damn about that? If you're sick/tired of your current name for whatever reason then the fact that you changing your name would cause confusion in the minds of others should not hold you back at all.

I just done the same thing with me moving account from Para-Dox to here. Not going to bother making any more alts as I just don't have any use for them, plus I might block a username that someone really wants for no good reason, which I feel would be a bit selfish.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2013
    I just done the same thing with me moving account from Para-Dox to here. Not going to bother making any more alts as I just don't have any use for them, plus I might block a username that someone really wants for no good reason, which I feel would be a bit selfish.

You know, I understand now how it must feel to see the username you desire being already taken. A badass character with the name Gladius just got introduced in One Piece. So I decided to make an alt. But the username was already taken. :[ What's more, even the name where it is written as japanese people spoke it, Gradius, was taken. Was disappointed.

Even then, the realisation didn't stop me from making this one. XD Still, I'm glad at least Fujitora [purple tiger] wasn't taken. /dero

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    I remember having one a long time ago. I do apologize if I don't remember but its been about 4 years since I used it. :'(

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
    Years
    I'm not quite sure why someone would have multiple accounts on a site like this. Even though my name is dumb and my Youtube name (what I base most of my account names off of) has changed since I made this account.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2022
    This is my first and probably only account. I'm not going to mess up my post count if it gets higher, nor do I want to lose any possible friends. I really wish that we could just change our names here; it would make life so much easier.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Posting in here to say I have a couple more alternates that I won't be using, but:

Malamariko
    Kleki
    Palamon.

The last two were just name nabs.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    On PC, I have 3 names I go by:

gunnerpow7: The alt you knew before and loved :P
    Lady Gunner: My perma-alt
    arachnidsGrip: I just snagged this one before anyone gets it :x I might use it tho xP

On the server I have 12. I usually use Lady Gunner, Queen of Shipping, Braixen, MegaBellossom, and MegaGunner there nowadays :x

Years
    I don't have any other accounts, I don't really know what I'd do with them even if I made them. Okay, so my account's username doesn't really suit me any more, but I won't be changing.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Um... Well I had an old account, if that counts. It was called vietazn654. ...I think you can guess why I switched accounts.

I have two alternates that I remember: Snivy (I know I'm so special), and Angelic something... about snow or moonlight or ice I can't remember lol.

Back