• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Alternate MEGA CHARIZARD

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Interesting how the two Fire/Dragon's we have are associated with blue flames...

I wonder if perhaps one starter from each generation will have two variations...maybe for Johto it'll be Meganium...imagine two MegaMeganiums xD or Feraligatr, while for Hoenn it can be Swampert or Sceptile deping on which Johto type starter get's two. Then Gen IV can have two MegaInfernapes and Gen V have either two MegaSerperiors or two MegaSamurott.
    Though tbh I think Charizard got two as it's the first Mascot...however Venusaur should've gotten two too as it's the final evolution of the first Pokémon in the dex and opposite to Charizard...well in Jp and remakes it is. Poor Venusaur and Mew (maybe) get the shortend of the stick :(

Sirfetch’d

Just posting to say that this thing, is by far my favorite of the Mega Evolutions. This is exactly what Charizard needed this entire time to become a viable Pokemon and it finally got it. I feel so bad for those who pre-ordered Y version and will be missing out on this wonderful BEAST.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    Wut? I was actually disappointed when I saw the first Mega Charizard. The second one makes my day!

But... Why those flames from its mouth? It's overkill and it ruins the looks of the head. The flames should go.

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
    Personally, I had both X and Y with Y mostly paid off. Now That I see that Charizard is dragon/fire, my life is complete and I don't need Yveltal at all! So I will cancel my Y and move my preorder to Infamous Second Son, and move all but the 5 onto X.

I can always pick up Y later. (Especially because I'm a hoarder and want two Torchics hehe)

Years
    Just posting to say that this thing, is by far my favorite of the Mega Evolutions. This is exactly what Charizard needed this entire time to become a viable Pokemon and it finally got it. I feel so bad for those who pre-ordered Y version and will be missing out on this wonderful BEAST.

I'm glad I didn't pre-order yet.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    In Pokemon Y - Charizard and Mewtwo get Special Attack boost Megas

In Pokemon X Mewtwo and Charizard get Psychical Attack boost Megas

It is an interesting pattern.

Insanium

Jimmy Cream
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    Here's my question: if Mega Charizard X loses his flying typing and does not have the ability levitate, why did it appear to be in a sky battle?

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    I am hoping that you just receive a different item for Pokemon X and Y and that you can trade them because i prefer the Charizard design in Pokemon Y but i prefer the typing and ability of the one in Pokemon X.

Back