• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Altoshipping Club Ver. II

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
    Years
    Hello, and welcome to the Altoshipping Club, Version II! ^^ This is a club for members who support the pairing of Ash/Satoshi and Latias in the fifth Pokemon movie. Please join if you like this pairing!

Club Owner: Sumnor
    Co-owners: Mario The World Champion, Ash_

Rules
    1) To join, just leave a reply here and I or one of the Co-owners will put your name on the Members List. I will also update the list in this first post.
    2) No bashing of any sort.
    3) No spamming or going way out of topic.
    4) When posting pictures, please make sure to write something more about it instead of merely posting the pic. Also, if the pic is too big, please put it behind a link.
    5) Regular PC and MCG rules also apply here.
    6) And as always, have fun!! =)

If you have any questions about the club, either PM me or post your question(s) in this thread.

Members
    Sumnor
    Mario the World Champion
    Ash_
    latiasfan2004
    Shugotenshi-chan
    johnnyd2
    Ino-Chan
    silverfox
    Specter
    Katsu Koneko

Banners
    https://www.pix8.net/pro/pic.php?u=11477KNn8I&i=923268 (Made by Sumnor)

Last edited:

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    All right! It's back! I'm definitely gonna hang around PC more often now =3
    Love the banner by the way ^^

I'll post some of the stuff I've done lately ^^

Wind Dancer and Wind Storm:
    https://www.deviantart.com/deviatio...on&qh=boost:popular+age_sigma:24h+age_scale:5

Latias: Wind Dancer
    Ash: Wind Storm

A very, VERY sorry attempt at chibi ^^;
    I don't believe this may go anywhere fanfiction speaking but it's been tumbling around in my head. I don't know, I was just sitting at the beach one day and while listening to "The River Sings" by Enya I was sort of inspired. Druids, Magick and elements were dancing in my head along with the music. Of course it also involves Altoshipping.

Non-chibi Wind Dancer and Wind Storm:
    https://www.deviantart.com/deviatio...rm&qh=boost:popular+age_sigma:24h+age_scale:5

Like the title says. The non-chibi version of the previous drawing. I completely forgot the shading here but I blame it on the sleep XD

Is it really all worthwhile?
    https://www.deviantart.com/deviatio...ng&qh=boost:popular+age_sigma:24h+age_scale:5

I know this one is pretty emo but what can I say? Even Ash could get emo.

Ash and Latias:
    https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/33108472/?qo=35&q=by:autumnapparition&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps

I have a colored in version somewhere but I can't find it right now. I will later on or just color this one again XD

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
    Years
    Hehe, it's great seeing both of you guys dropping by once again. =3

Oh wow, I definitely love the artwork you've put up, Jen. ^^ They are all so amazingly good. *Bookmarks them* XD

Ash_ said:
    Love the banner by the way ^^
    Thanks! ^^ I'll try to make more banners for this club, but I also want everyone to feel free to make banners, icons, or any sort of graphics media of their own to share. =)

All right, guys, just to start things off, here's one (of infinitely many) topics to answer:
    How did you start supporting Altoshipping?

Years
    I would be most interested in joining this club all over again! :classic:

As for how I started supporting Altoshipping, it happened shortly after I watched the 5th movie, and especially after the scene at the end of the movie! :) Satoshi is one lucky guy, that's for sure! :)

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I've always supported this shipping and still do. <3 I joined the last Altoshipping club so I see no harm in joining this one too. n__n

Well, like for most people, I watched the fifth Pokemon movie and I fell in love with it. <3 I loved Latias and her affection for Satoshi and I just thought they would make a nice couple and it can actually work out since she can transform into a human body. =3

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2017
    1. its me, johnnyd2 from serebii, can i join?
    2. Can anyone do a "risque" altoshipping fanart for me? not to risque, basically its a naked Ash hugging Latias who is hugging him back (no privates shown , except for the rear maybe XD). thanks in advance.

Years
    All right, guys, just to start things off, here's one (of infinitely many) topics to answer:
    *points to Sumnor*

I used to lurk around Serebii's Altoshipping thread a lot back then and Sumnor's enthusiasm is what got me hooked. That and some Altoshipping fanfics and the 5th movie as well. ^^

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
    Years
    Welcome to the club, latiasfan2004, Shugotenshi-chan, and johnnyd2! Great to see some returning members here. ^^ And thanks everyone for sharing your first experiences with Altoshipping. =)

I don't think I can fulfill your art request, johnnyd2. Sorry, but it's not really my style. ^^;

*points to Sumnor*

I used to lurk around Serebii's Altoshipping thread a lot back then and Sumnor's enthusiasm is what got me hooked. That and some Altoshipping fanfics and the 5th movie as well. ^^
    Oh, really? ^//^ Thanks Mario. I'm pleasantly surprised that I had a part in it. =)

Let's see if I can recall... Well, it started when I watched Pokemon Heroes my dad rented for me at a local video rental store. Truthfully, I wasn't interested in the relationship that Ash and Latias had in the movie at first. I thought it was cute, but I went no further than that (I wasn't, or even knew what a shipper was). However, I thought more about the movie during my spare time, and I realized how much Latias really liked Ash. And from there I also realized how much of a perfect couple they were together (Ash who loves to be with Pokemon, and Latias being one herself). So, in order to scrounge up more info about my new favorite--or namely my first--Pokemon pairing, I came across a thread dedicated to Altoshipping at SPPf, and that pretty much sums it up. =)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2017
    oh, are you sure sumnor? ive seen a bit of "risque" altoshipping fanart on your LJ once (IE a certain one that has latias hugging ash who is topless. and their hands in a suggestive pose), it wouldnt be all that different, you could even maybe do something like cover up the private parts as i said or put ash in a towel. just a suggestion.

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
    Years
    johnnyd2 said:
    oh, are you sure sumnor? ive seen a bit of "risque" altoshipping fanart on your LJ once (IE a certain one that has latias hugging ash who is topless. and their hands in a suggestive pose), it wouldnt be all that different, you could even maybe do something like cover up the private parts as i said or put ash in a towel. just a suggestion.
    The drawing you're referring to is a very old drawing, and yes I agree that it was a little on the "risque" side. But very often things change, and so has my tastes and interests for certain things. I don't particularly like those types of things now, and even have a dislike for them. And evenmoreso, I've only done one drawing of that genre, which is the one you're referring to, so that shouldn't be regarded as something I draw frequently or am generally comfortable with.

With all this in mind, I still can't fulfill your art request. I'm sure there'll be someone who'll take up that position. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Years
    The drawing you're referring to is a very old drawing, and yes I agree that it was a little on the "risque" side. But very often things change, and so has my tastes and interests for certain things. I don't particularly like those types of things now, and even have a dislike for them. And evenmoreso, I've only done one drawing of that genre, which is the one you're referring to, so that shouldn't be regarded as something I draw frequently or am generally comfortable with.

With all this in mind, I still can't fulfill your art request. I'm sure there'll be someone who'll take up that position. I apologize for any inconvenience.
    Do you still happen to have a copy of that 'risque' drawing that you made?

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
    Years
    latiasfan2004 said:
    Do you still happen to have a copy of that 'risque' drawing that you made?
    Yes, I still have it, but I'm not going to showcase it online. I'm sorry about that, but you may be interested in a little doujinshi pager I did a while back for my fic. ^^
    Here it is: https://www.pix8.net/pro/pic.php?u=11477KNn8I&i=978873
    (Read right to left, top to bottom)

johnnyd2 said:
    hey latiasfan2004, could you do my request?
    I'm not sure if latiasfan2004 would do your request or not, but I think it would be better to ask over PM instead. It wouldn't be entirely efficient to post your request repeatedly here in the club. Just post it once per month or two if no one decides to accept it then. However, if your request isn't picked up after various tries then I'm afraid PM or a Fan Art Request section is the only way to go. I don't want the club to be littered with request posts--just on-topic discussions, media works, and general support for Altoshipping. I hope you understand.

Years
    Yes, I still have it, but I'm not going to showcase it online. I'm sorry about that, but you may be interested in a little doujinshi pager I did a while back for my fic. ^^
    Here it is: https://www.pix8.net/pro/pic.php?u=11477KNn8I&i=978873
    (Read right to left, top to bottom)
    That's okay! :classic: I understand the comments you said earlier in relation to this 'risque' picture, and why you wouldn't want to showcase it anymore.

Thank you for the doujinshi paper that you sent to me! :classic:

hey latiasfan2004, could you do my request?
    Unfortunately, no, I can't do your art request. :disappoin Sorry about that. :(

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Well, I've just completed a new Altoshipping picture. ^^ It's just a sketch, but I think it's cute, nonetheless. It's of Satoshi and Latias when they're kids, and as you can see they were playing in a flower field. ^^

https://www.pix8.net/pro/pic.php?u=11477KNn8I&i=995375

Hope you guys liked it! =)
    That's so adorable. <3 A lovely sketch that is, indeed. Would you mind if I colored it for you?

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
    Years
    Thanks everyone! ^^ I'll try to come up with more drawings featuring Satoshi and Latias as kids. =)

Shugotenshi-chan, it would be great if you could color it. =D I'm not that great at coloring myself. ^^;
    Sorry if I replied a little too late. It seems PC hasn't notified me of any new posts here since today, so I'm going to have to come here myself every chance I get. ^^

Back