• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Altoshipping Club Ver. II

Years
    I don't mind, but I don't think I can make that call.

By the way, I've finished two chapters of a Altoshipping story. If anyone's intersted, just drop me a PM.

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
    Years
    Mario The World Champion said:
    Um... it would have to be in the style of the recent Die Hard movie. XD Heck, that's how i like to have my fanfics be like. XD
    XD! I haven't watched the movie yet, but I bet their reunion will sure be interesting, exciting, and action-y. XD

Katsu Koneko said:
    Hey everyone, mind if I join? ^^
    Of course we don't mind! Here's a big welcome to the club! ^__^

silverfire said:
    Hello everyone, how are you doin? Sumnor, your fanfic was great, can't wait for you to write more Altoshipping.
    Oh, thank you! I appreciated that you liked my fic. ^^

If Latias and Ash are able to meet each other again down the road, how would you envision their reunion to be like?

For me, it would be a really sweet moment. It has been quite a while since they've seen each other in Alto Mare, and I imagine Latias would leave her town under the care of the new Latios and Latias while she follows her heart to find Ash again. She would be especially excited to see him once more. And of course, Ash would be glad to see his friend again too. Once she does find him, Latias would eagerly give him one giant glomp of affection. XD

After all the commotion settles down, Ash would then introduce Latias to his friends and Pokemon. But as always, Team Rocket from out of nowhere comes in and tries to steal Pikachu and Latias. ^^; So, Ash and friends come in to save the day, and together they blast Team Rocket away and rescue Pikachu and Latias safely.

When the day comes to a close and night arrives, Ash and Latias would sit around the campfire while his friends turn in to an early sleep. He would ask her how things are back at Alto Mare and share some of his many adventures and travel stories with her. However, later realizing that Latias has been traveling so far just to see him again, Ash asks her a surprising question: Would she like to travel with him on his Pokemon journey? Overwhelmed with complete joy, Latias would give Ash another glomp to the ground. ^__^

Hehe, sorry for the long answer. It looks like I got kinda carried away. ^^;

Years
    Two glomps in one day? Maybe that's a bit too much...

Thanks Silverfox. I appreciate that. I'll get to work on two new chapters, and hopefully get them done by monday.

Ino-Chan

"I won't lose to you!"
    Years
    If Latias and Ash are able to meet each other again down the road, how would you envision their reunion to be like?

Well, this is how I'd like it to go...

Latias spots Ash while she and Bianca are strolling down in the park. Ash pets Latias and says hi. Then he would get in a conversation with Bianca and they'd bond, while Latias is confused, sad, and jealous. Then Ash hugs Latias, who instantly feels better, as he leaves.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    Thankies! ^___^

Hm..well when Ash, Dawn, and Brock stay in this one Pokemon Center, Ash is suddenly tacked by an overjoyed Latias. Dawn and Brock blink while Ash looks up to see a familiar face and pats Latias asking how it is. They bond and have fun.

They leave and promise to see each other again. :p

Years

Latias leaves Altomare to look for Ash, and finds him in Sinnoh. She uses her human illusion to walk up on them unnoticed. Ash recognizes her immediatly (and so does Brock), but think she's Bianca, and asks her what she's doing here. When Latias doesn't say anything, Ash figures it out and greets Latias, introduces her to Dawn. Latias then turns into her true form, freaking out Dawn and her pokemon in the process, and much fun is had.

Years
    As Satoshi is having a battle in the forest one day, he was in dire need of another Pokemon to battle with, as most of his others had 'fainted'. With Mukubird, Naetle, and Aipom having lost, Pikachu was the only one left. As Takeshi & Hikari watched on in disgust, they saw no way for Satoshi to pull this one out, as he still had to take on 2 more powerful Pokemon, Fushigibana & Lizardon. Unbeknown to him, a mysterious girl was watching him the whole time. She eventually revealed herself to be Latias, shocking the others in the process! :surprised: As the battle continues, she goes on to battle in Pikachu's place, and does a huge favor for both him & his friends, since those 2 Pokemon were 'blocking' his way into the Shinou League tournament site. Satoshi makes sure to thank her for all she's done, and thinks that she's going to leave entirely, until.....

Satoshi turns around, and sees her 2 companions from the 5th Movie! :surprised: Turns out, they really wanted to see him again, no matter how far the Shinou region is from Altomare. Due to the 'no legendaries' rule at the tournament, Latias can't help him during the battles, but she just wanted to help him out in some way, re-paying him for saving her life all those years ago.

Once the tournament began, she reverts back to human, and cheers on Satoshi, as his latest venture into the Pokemon League continued. She was overjoyed to be at his side again, and was in tears as he was introduced to the crowd. Her moment, after all those years, had finally come. It's just that she couldn't battle with him, making for a bittersweet moment.

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
    Years
    Thanks for answering the topic! Some of your replies were very sweet. ^__^

I have a little something to share. Yesterday I started to get into sprite art, and started making some things. One of them is Altoshipping, so if you all would like to see, here is the result:

https://www.pix8.net/pro/pic.php?u=11477KNn8I&i=1054809

Hehe, hope that brightened up your day. XD

At first, I wanted to go with GSC sprites because GSC is my favorite generation. However, trying to make Latias graphically blend in with the other GSC style Pokemon was really tough. So I had to go with RSE and FRLG, but I did sneak in a bit of GSC goodness in there. XD;
    As for Ash, I used the FRLG hero sprite and customized it to be Ash in his DP attire.

Credit for the sprites goes to the Pokemon Sprite Database: https://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/message?board.id=pokemon&message.id=1197970

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
    Years

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
    Years
    Wah! I'm very sorry for not coming in. School's started, and it's such a drag doing all these work assignments. D=

But I have a tiny bit of good news: I drew another new Altoshipping fan art. Please take a peek at it here: https://luminasumnor.deviantart.com/art/Nuzzle-63086181
    If you would like to see any of my previous Altoshipping fanart, you can check them out in my DeviantArt gallery.

And just a friendly notice for all members: Please take the time to post if you can. I don't want this club to die out from inactivity, so all I ask is a simple post, even if it's minor. Try to share your thoughts about Ash and Latias. ^^
    I appreciate Mario for sticking around here for so long. =)

Back