• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Am I Bugging You?- Bug Type Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I love the unique evolution method for Karrablast and Shelmet.

In the end, Accelgor rules Speed while Escavalier rules Attack power!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Let's not let this place die okay :D

What do you think is the most interesting bug type Pokemon and why?

Personally I think Masqurain (spelling? :3) is a very interesting one... Especially when it inherits Hydro Pump x] Parasect is also an interesting one, I'd love to see under its shell o.o

I completely agree with you there: Masquerain I believe. I love the design, powers, typing, and how adorable it looks. ~

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • I could not understand how wa pond skater evolves to a moth, but hey. His wings are pretty interesting, and his access to water-type moves.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • Which Bug Pokemon do you think is most useful in-game?

I think Heracross is the most useful. Its attack stat packs a punch, and with moves like Brick Break and Megahorn, it became a powerhouse for my Emerald and SoulSilver team. :)

Personally, I don't think bug Pokémon should be HM slaves. They're better than that, I'm sure. >:(

What do you think is the most interesting bug type Pokemon and why?

For me, I think Shedinja is the most interesting. I'm gonna use the reasons I wrote before for this one. X)

Masqurain (spelling? :3)

*Masquerain. ;D

I could not understand how a pond skater evolves to a moth, but hey. His wings are pretty interesting, and his access to water-type moves.

Yeah, unfortunately, it became from one with the most unique typing to one of the cursed Bug/Flying Pokémon, which oddly enough can't learn Fly. >:(

miltankRancher

Years

• Yeah, unfortunately, it became from one with the most unique typing to one of the cursed Bug/Flying Pokémon, which oddly enough can't learn Fly. >:(

Sucks about the lossof the water-typing though. He would welcome the STAB Hydro Pump amongst others.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • Is this a flavor description? Why would Masquerain hate the rain?

Yeah; it was from a PokéDex entry I recalled reading. XD Apparently, as a sign that a heavy rainfall is arriving soon, its eye-like wings would turn droopy, appearing sad, which probably hints that it doesn't like the rain very much. And if it gets caught in the rain, its wings would get wet and heavy, making it difficult to fly.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years

• Yeah; it was from a PokéDex entry I recalled reading. XD Apparently, as a sign that a heavy rainfall is arriving soon, its eye-like wings would turn droopy, appearing sad, which probably hints that it doesn't like the rain very much. And if it gets caught in the rain, its wings would get wet and heavy, making it difficult to fly.

I think I remember reading something like that. Was it back in Ruby? Hmmm...

But, that is only flavor-wise. A STAB Hydro Pump is a badass move, and Masquerain welcomes an improvement.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • The club hasn't been updated for over 3 months. No reason to keep this alive anymore :/
    If anyone wish to take over the club, contact either me or AlexOzzyCake.

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back