• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Am I welcome?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidora

Strawberry Lip gloss~!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2009
    Both my siblings go here and I thought I should too but I never got around to it, until my sister told me I could post up my fan fiction here and I finally did it!

I hope I'm welcome on this forum

Last edited:

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    Course you're welcome! :O
    We has no boundries to who can come/ No exclusions...However, you should feel priveliged to be welcome here x3
    Fan fiction eh? I don't have the patience (Or abillity) to write a story of any sort D: I'm sure your siblings can help you round the forum, but if you need anything don't hesitate to ask :D
    And most importantly, have fun.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    You're welcome :D

Welcome to PC, have a good time here :)

Make sure to read the rules before posting ;)

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
    Welcome to PC. I hope you will have a good time here and meet other members and have good conversation time with them.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    No, GTFO! >:O

Just kidding!
    That's how I am. xD

Anyways...
    Fanfiction you say? I'm currently in the idea process of my newest fic, so their's something we have in common.

BTW, who are your "siblings"?

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Welcome. I'm sure you'll find everything very fun and relaxing here. Well, for the most part. XD

So anyways, make sure to read the rules, and have fun!

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Why would you not be welcome?

So, I hope you like it here, and be sure to take a gander at the rules before going around to post :x

-MetalGardevoir

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Welcome to the Forums!!

Ofcourse you're welcome, PC is a great Forum there are lot of friendly people here!

Enjoy your stay :)

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Of course you are welcome here! Anyone is welcome here at PC, and that being said, Welcome to PC and enjoy your stay here!

Hiidora

Strawberry Lip gloss~!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2009
    No, GTFO! >:O

Just kidding!
    That's how I am. xD

Anyways...
    Fanfiction you say? I'm currently in the idea process of my newest fic, so their's something we have in common.

BTW, who are your "siblings"?

XD I forgot to view this thread since I made it. My siblings are "Zackraa" I think that's his account name on here.. And "Sloofish"!

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
    of course your welcome here =D everyone is as other have said, just make sure to follow the rules and ALWAYS have fun =P

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I know this is your intro thread, Hiidora, but it's still against the rules to post in a thread that's been dead for over a month. D:

With that said, I'm gonna have to close this up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back