• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amazing_NeoSteelX's Trade Shop!(With HG & SS Pokemon Now)

What Do You Think Should Be My Next Give Away?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

15ares

My jimmies remain unrustled.
    Years
    im interested in that dragonite, i have an evd dragonite lvl 100 in attack(334 atk) but i was wondering if i could trade something for a darkrai or an event arceus that unlocks an event in hgss. Also if u want a jirachi, i have one, but if i trade it away, will i still have the night sky pokewalker course?

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2014
    can i have the dragonite when it's done?
    Yes,Everyone can have one until I change the giveaway.

im interested in that dragonite, i have an evd dragonite lvl 100 in attack(334 atk) but i was wondering if i could trade something for a darkrai or an event arceus that unlocks an event in hgss. Also if u want a jirachi, i have one, but if i trade it away, will i still have the night sky pokewalker course?
    I already have a Jirachi,Dragonite is a giveaway that Im working on.
    can i get the nature and moveset for the evd slowbro?
    Modest,Surf,Slack Off,Psychic,Ice Beam Evs:252 Sp.attack,Half Defence,Half HP.

15ares

Years
    I already got a darkrai, but i still am looking for an arceus, and do u have a ev'd weavile? the gts is one of the worst things at getting good pokemon for battles XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2014
    I already got a darkrai, but i still am looking for an arceus, and do u have a ev'd weavile? the gts is one of the worst things at getting good pokemon for battles XD
    I dont have Arceus or Ev'd Weavile. I would die 4 a Ev'd Weavile! Thats why Ev'd Weavile,Aeradactol,Miltank,and Salamence r my biggest wants.

15ares

Years
    i have an ev'd salamence from fire red on my hg, stats are: hp:323, atk:317, def:171: spatk:341, spdef:194, speed:227

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    KK.......sure
    But can your entei holding TM energy ball please, I really need it right now?
    And you said you can clone the shaymin for me right?

15ares

Years
    hope im not being too pushy, but is the shiny evd garchomp and shiny evd gengar still available?

Back