• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amazing_NeoSteelX's Trade Shop!(With HG & SS Pokemon Now)

What Do You Think Should Be My Next Give Away?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    Me too..... I sometimes just went to the union room instead of wifi room ^_^

kk........Thank you so much for your entei
    just come back when you finish cloning ^_^
    I'll be there wait for you ^_^

Last edited:

blueblur155

Proud American Citizen
    Years
    Do you have any of the Power Trick Pineco yet?
    If so, would you mind parting with a Brave one?
    I could trade a 12th Movie Arceus for it, as I see that it is on your wants list.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2014
    Me too..... I sometimes just went to the union room instead of wifi room ^_^

kk........Thank you so much for your entei
    just come back when you finish cloning ^_^
    I'll be there wait for you ^_^
    K,Im going to clone Shaymin right now.

Do you have any of the Power Trick Pineco yet?
    If so, would you mind parting with a Brave one?
    I could trade a 12th Movie Arceus for it, as I see that it is on your wants list.
    Sure Thing...................

Last edited:

15ares

My jimmies remain unrustled.
    Years
    so, is it a deal with the evd salamence+ filler for shiny evd garchomp+ shiny evd gengar?

15ares

Years
    i just remembered, if we do trade, can i get a lucky egg too? i really need one for my training =P

15ares

Years
    Tytytytytytytyty for the awesome pokes! this will help with my party

15ares

Years
    Hey I think Reborn4evr garchomp is hacked, because i dont know too many people who normally use a master ball on a gible, and the date obtained says april 20, 2000, and there wasnt even a third generation of pokemon back then, so yea... it has great stats tho =D

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2014
    Hey I think Reborn4evr garchomp is hacked, because i dont know too many people who normally use a master ball on a gible, and the date obtained says april 20, 2000, and there wasnt even a third generation of pokemon back then, so yea... it has great stats tho =D
    The reason it says 2000 is because I tried doing the Diamond Dust Event in Snowpoint city,I dont know why I changed the date 2 2000 but thats why,but I do have 999xMaster Balls XD. I just get 2 lazy 2 catch the pokemon without them LOL.

15ares

Years
    Oh gotcha =D, in the gts, 90% of the pokemon in there come out looking like that garchomp, in a masterball and some weird info on it, but the stats are usually terrible XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2012
    Really big request ):

Hello. I was wondering if I could have a master ball?
    I really don't have much to offer except for common pokes :(
    If you did this, I would be so grateful (:

Back