• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amestris Trade Shop & Breeding Services - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ok cool. :)
    I'll be waiting.

What time zone are you in? It'll be easier to arrange a time to trade if I know when you will be online.

Hiya,

That Sandshrew is on my "To-Do" List. I'll have to check later when I'm home from university if it already has Rapid Spin or not.

I'll VM you and let you know, since I'd have no problem trading it.

Piplup can be male; that's OK.

Okay. Just let me know. I can trade whenever. :P

Okay! Thanks alot for the help:) do let me know again

Here's the Dratini I have:

(M), Lv 1
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    Adamant
    Marvel Scale
    Leer - Dragon Rush - Dragon Dance - Extreme Speed

I will have to breed a Sableye, since I don't have any that are Calm. Does the Pokeball matter? I know a lot of people want a Prankster Sableye in a Dream Ball, but it would probably be easier for me to breed it in a pokeball.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    Okay. Just let me know. I can trade whenever. :P

It already has Rapid Spin luckily + Safari Ball :P no IVs, though, since it's incomplete. I'm in GMT-5 and should be ready in about 2,5h to trade (6:20pm atm).

Finishing an essay, some math, some French #grawr

Years
    It already has Rapid Spin luckily + Safari Ball :P no IVs, though, since it's incomplete. I'm in GMT-5 and should be ready in about 2,5h to trade (6:20pm atm).

Finishing an essay, some math, some French #grawr

That's sounds good. I'll add you now and just respond or PM me when you're ready to trade, since I'll be around tonight.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2014
    Here's the Dratini I have:

(M), Lv 1
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    Adamant
    Marvel Scale
    Leer - Dragon Rush - Dragon Dance - Extreme Speed

I will have to breed a Sableye, since I don't have any that are Calm. Does the Pokeball matter? I know a lot of people want a Prankster Sableye in a Dream Ball, but it would probably be easier for me to breed it in a pokeball.

Yeah! Any pokeballs will do for me:)

Years
    I'm always interested. :P What did you have to offer?

Lemme see what you don't have that I do, and I'll see if your interested.

EDIT: How about a Bold 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Audino in a Dream Ball?
    How about a Modest Squirtle 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    How about a Jolly Darumaka 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    And/Or one or two of my flawless Legendaries

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2014
    Cool. So I will try to get this bred today. What time zone are you in? It will be easier for me to plan when we can trade if I know.

Okay. I'm in GMT/UTC +8 time zone, do let me know again after you have bred it

Years
    Just needed a quote rofl

I'll be online today around 5:00pm EST if you want to trade for Sandshrew :)

I was going to pull a Piplup from the bank, but my 3DS is having issues with the wifi. I'll let you know when I'm finally able to trade. :P

EDIT: Got it now. I'll be available to trade all night.

Last edited:

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    I was going to pull a Piplup from the bank, but my 3DS is having issues with the wifi. I'll let you know when I'm finally able to trade. :P

EDIT: Got it now. I'll be available to trade all night.

I'm online off and on and haven't seen your in-game name yet.

Send me a req when you see me.

- Irene

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back