• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amestris Trade Shop & Breeding Services - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    Female Clefable with relaxed nature, sorry I took so long to get it.

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    Not a problem at all. I don't have one with a relaxed nature so I'd definitely be interested. I'll breed a Craniados tonight.

Tell me when it will be ready, have I added you yet?

matwe

Alo
    Years
  • Rareball Collection
    Spoiler:

FC: 5129-2570-6165
    IGN: MigiHigi

Species: Gligar w HA
    Nature: Any
    Nickname: No nickname
    Pokeball: Dream Ball

Species: Tynamo

Species: Sentret w HA

Species: Cacnea w HA

Species: Starly w HA

Species: Heatmor w HA

Species: Rattata w HA

Species: Karrablast w HA

Species: Clamperl w HA

Species: Torkoal w HA

Species: Tropius w HA

FT : Heracross, Pinsir, Seedot, Qwilfish, Goldeen, Meowth, Seviper, Grimer, Durant, Larvitar, Spiritomb..all Female HA in Dream Ball

Lmk..if its a lot, lmk and i'll choose a few.

Years
  • FC: 5129-2570-6165
    IGN: MigiHigi

Species: Gligar w HA

Species: Tynamo

Species: Sentret w HA

Species: Cacnea w HA

Species: Starly w HA

Species: Heatmor w HA

Species: Rattata w HA

Species: Karrablast w HA

Species: Clamperl w HA

Species: Torkoal w HA

Species: Tropius w HA

FT : Heracross, Pinsir, Seedot, Qwilfish, Goldeen, Meowth, Seviper, Grimer, Durant, Larvitar, Spiritomb..all Female HA in Dream Ball

Lmk..if its a lot, lmk and i'll choose a few.

Wow! Haha. I don't mind doing all of these as long as we do them in installments. Like, two at a time? I can check to see if I have any of these available already. Plus I start work on Monday, so I'm trying to spend the weekend doing some projects that I want to get done.

matwe

Alo
    Years
  • Wow! Haha. I don't mind doing all of these as long as we do them in installments. Like, two at a time? I can check to see if I have any of these available already. Plus I start work on Monday, so I'm trying to spend the weekend doing some projects that I want to get done.

Sure. i also need to rebreed all my pokes as well...
    we can start trading tomorrow i guess..

matwe

Alo
    Years
  • Looking through my PC, I have a Tynamo, Cacnea, and Karrablast ready (possibly others, too, but these were all conveniently in the same box). You can pick which two you'd like and we can do those first.
    Any two is fine.

Know2Good

Good to know, right.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    Hello,

I'm interested in two of your pokemon listed under 'Competitive Breeding List'.

1. Swirlix - Unburden (HA) - EMs: Belly Drum
    2. Murkrow - Prankster (HA) - EMs: Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Feather Dance, Roost

You may pick one of my pokemon for each one of yours.

1. Carvanha - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31. [HA: Speed Boost] Bite, Focus Energy, Scary Face, Ice Fang. (Poke Ball)
    2. Minccino - Jolly - 31/31/31/x/31/31. HA: [Skill Link] Pound. (Poke Ball)
    3. Elgyem - Quiet - 31/31/31/31/31/x. [HA: Analytic] Heal Block, Miracle Eye, Psybeam, Headbutt. (Poke Bamm)
    4. Croagunk - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31. [Dry Skin] Astonish, Drain Punch. (Poke Ball)
    5. Drifloon - Quirky - Non-Specific/Unknow IVs. [HA: Flare Boost] Constrict, Minimize. (Dream Ball)

I hope the pokemon I offer are tempting enough.

Note: I'll have to breed the pokemon you might be interested in/listed. I hope that's not a problem.

Years
  • Hello,

I'm interested in two of your pokemon listed under 'Competitive Breeding List'.

1. Swirlix - Unburden (HA) - EMs: Belly Drum
    2. Murkrow - Prankster (HA) - EMs: Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Feather Dance, Roost

You may pick one of my pokemon for each one of yours.

1. Carvanha - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31. [HA: Speed Boost] Bite, Focus Energy, Scary Face, Ice Fang. (Poke Ball)
    2. Minccino - Jolly - 31/31/31/x/31/31. HA: [Skill Link] Pound. (Poke Ball)
    3. Elgyem - Quiet - 31/31/31/31/31/x. [HA: Analytic] Heal Block, Miracle Eye, Psybeam, Headbutt. (Poke Bamm)
    4. Croagunk - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31. [Dry Skin] Astonish, Drain Punch. (Poke Ball)
    5. Drifloon - Quirky - Non-Specific/Unknow IVs. [HA: Flare Boost] Constrict, Minimize. (Dream Ball)

I hope the pokemon I offer are tempting enough.

Note: I'll have to breed the pokemon you might be interested in/listed. I hope that's not a problem.
    No, that won't be a problem. Do you care about IVs or Natures of them? Because I have a few Unburden Swirlix's, some are Adamant and some are Jolly. But none of them have a perfect spread. And I would be interested in the Croagunk and Minccino.

Know2Good

Good to know, right.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    No, that won't be a problem. Do you care about IVs or Natures of them? Because I have a few Unburden Swirlix's, some are Adamant and some are Jolly. But none of them have a perfect spread. And I would be interested in the Croagunk and Minccino.

I'd like the Murkrow and Swirlix to have an adamant nature.
    Since they'd have an adamant nature, the only IV I don't care about is Sp Atk. It would be nice to have 31 IVs in the other stats, but that's not needed. Although a minimum of 3-4 IVs would be greatly appreciated.

You're in luck because I happen to have a Minccino ready already. If you're interested in trading one of your Swirlixes right away, just let me know. I'll be working on the Croagunk in the meantime.

Does the Croagunk need the specific IVs I've mentioned or are 4 IVs enough? If so, I might also have a Croagunk ready for you.

Years
  • I'd like the Murkrow and Swirlix to have an adamant nature.
    Since they'd have an adamant nature, the only IV I don't care about is Sp Atk. It would be nice to have 31 IVs in the other stats, but that's not needed. Although a minimum of 3-4 IVs would be greatly appreciated.

You're in luck because I happen to have a Minccino ready already. If you're interested in trading one of your Swirlixes right away, just let me know. I'll be working on the Croagunk in the meantime.

Does the Croagunk need the specific IVs I've mentioned or are 4 IVs enough? If so, I might also have a Croagunk ready for you.

That's fine with me. I'll need to check by box to see what Swirlixes I have, but I know I have to breed the Murkrow.

Edit: Just checked. The only Adamant ones I have have 3 IVs (and all of them have one in SpA), so I will have to breed a new one. Luckily Adamant natures are the easiest for me to breed, so that won't be a problem. :P

Last edited:

matwe

Alo
    Years
  • Looking through my PC, I have a Tynamo, Cacnea, and Karrablast ready (possibly others, too, but these were all conveniently in the same box). You can pick which two you'd like and we can do those first.

All your pokes are ready.
    Just lmk how many are we trading.

Years
  • Sure im on9..
    for others just lmk when you can trade.

I will have to look again to see what others I have right away. Anything I need to breed will be scattered throughout the week (since I work from 8-5, and probably won't be getting home till 6). So I might just do a giant trade over the weekend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back