• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amestris Trade Shop & Breeding Services - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Sorry, i hope u dont start breeding yet, as id like the Dream Ball HA Tentacruel instead of the Stantler..

Haha, no I haven't started. This works out better for me since I have tons of Tentacools lying around (I've been breeding for a shiny :P).

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    I would like the cranidos
    Sheer Force (HA)
    EMs: None
    will trade 5 iv clefairy

Years
  • I would like the cranidos
    Sheer Force (HA)
    EMs: None
    will trade 5 iv clefairy
    Does the gender of the Craniados matter? And what nature does the Clefairy have?

Hello,it's me again! :D
    I have a moon ball Snorunt with EM: Weather ball,spikes.
    May I exchange it for your HA Zigzagoon in a dream ball?
    Thank you :)

Is a Moon Ball Snorunt legal? ~_~ I'm not an expert on which Pokemon can be caught in apricorn balls.

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    Does the gender of the Craniados matter? And what nature does the Clefairy have?

Is a Moon Ball Snorunt legal? ~_~ I'm not an expert on which Pokemon can be caught in apricorn balls.

Normal nature and gender doesnt matter update:CRAP SORRY NEVERMIND,LET ME CHECK HIS NATURE

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
  • Does the gender of the Craniados matter? And what nature does the Clefairy have?

Seriously,I'm not very sure of it,but I get it from someone trade shop here,he is trustable,I think.

Years
  • Seriously,I'm not very sure of it,but I get it from someone trade shop here,he is trustable,I think.

I know most of the traders on here are reliable, but honest mistakes can happen. I think to be on the safe side, I'd prefer something else. Just because according to Serebii, a Snorunt can only be caught in HGSS via Pokewalker, and I have no idea how that works. I do have a spare Zigzagoon ready, so I'm available to trade whenever.

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
  • I know most of the traders on here are reliable, but honest mistakes can happen. I think to be on the safe side, I'd prefer something else. Just because according to Serebii, a Snorunt can only be caught in HGSS via Pokewalker, and I have no idea how that works. I do have a spare Zigzagoon ready, so I'm available to trade whenever.

Then I really can't make any promise...
    And Thank you :)
    I'm ready and I'll online now.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2016
    Greetings Hughes,

I'm interested in a couple of your Rare Pokéball Pokémon. If you have available time since your probably already getting busy.

1. Moonball Misdreavus ~ (Curse, Memento)
    2. Moonball Cleffa ~ (Wish, Heal Pulse)
    3. Dreamball Cottonee ~ (Memento)
    4. Dreamball Igglybuff ~ (Misty Terrain)

~ No Worries on IV or Ability
    ~ Since your rules state only two, it would be the first two if you have time.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    Hi..I'm interested in HA Gligar and HA Karrablast in dreamball..I can offers HA Petilil,HA Poliwag,HA miltank and HA Spinda all in dreamball..lmk if ur interested :)

Years
  • Greetings Hughes,

I'm interested in a couple of your Rare Pokéball Pokémon. If you have available time since your probably already getting busy.

1. Moonball Misdreavus ~ (Curse, Memento)
    2. Moonball Cleffa ~ (Wish, Heal Pulse)
    3. Dreamball Cottonee ~ (Memento)
    4. Dreamball Igglybuff ~ (Misty Terrain)

~ No Worries on IV or Ability
    ~ Since your rules state only two, it would be the first two if you have time.

I should have Misdreavus and Cottonee done today, but I will let you know when they're ready. Cleffa and Igglybuff will take a little more time because I don't already have a couple of those egg moves with the parent.

Hi..I'm interested in HA Gligar and HA Karrablast in dreamball..I can offers HA Petilil,HA Poliwag,HA miltank and HA Spinda all in dreamball..lmk if ur interested :)

Sure. I'd love the Petilil and Spinda. I should probably have those bred tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    I should have Misdreavus and Cottonee done today, but I will let you know when they're ready. Cleffa and Igglybuff will take a little more time because I don't already have a couple of those egg moves with the parent.

Sure. I'd love the Petilil and Spinda. I should probably have those bred tomorrow.

Nice..lmk when you're ready to trade..:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back