• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amestris Trade Shop & Breeding Services - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Lemme see what you don't have that I do, and I'll see if your interested.

EDIT: How about a Bold 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Audino in a Dream Ball?
    How about a Modest Squirtle 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    How about a Jolly Darumaka 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    And/Or one or two of my flawless Legendaries

I'd be interested in the Audino, Squirtle, and Darumaka. The best time to catch me would be later tonight, I think.

That's OK. I'm going to work now, so we can trade around 7:30pm EST if you want :)

That should work. I'm going to a hockey game at 5, but I should be back around that time or maybe a little later.

Eevee-Kins

Sleepy Eyes, Bony Knees
    Years
    I'm interested in:
    Treeko
    Unburden (HA)
    EMs: Magical Leaf, Synthesis, Dragon Breath, Leech Seed

Chimchar
    Iron Fist (HA)
    EMs: Thunder Punch, Fire Punch

Buneary
    Limber (HA)
    EMs: Encore, Switcheroo, Copycat, Fire Punch

Murkrow
    Prankster (HA)
    EMs: Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Feather Dance, Roost

Bulbasaur
    Chlorophyll (HA)
    EMs: Leaf Storm, Power Whip, Ingrain, Giga Drain

I can trade anything from my shop. I know you're not very interested in shinies but the ball doesn't matter nor the nature, I'm just looking to breed these.

Years
    Im free to trade...gonna be on for at least another 5 hours.:)
    Im on GMT+4 btw.

I don't know if I will have everything ready today as I am trying to finish up some smaller requests (for some reason when I breed things for other people it takes like three times the amount of time that it would to breed something for myself). They should be done by tomorrow.

Know2Good

Good to know, right.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    Hopefully we can catch each other. I just started a new job and the hours make it hard for me to catch others in Europe. I just finished breeding your stuff. I'm really sorry about the wait. End products are:

• Swirlix - Male - 31/x/31/x/31/31
    • Murkrow - Female - 31/31/x/x/31/31

Both with Adamant natures, EMs, and abilities you wanted. I might be able to catch you tomorrow. I should be on around 10 or 11 PM your time.

I'd love to trade this weekend, I see you online from time to time, but you don't seem to have add me on your DS. Or at least, you show up as a friend request to me.

matwe

Alo
    Years
    I don't know if I will have everything ready today as I am trying to finish up some smaller requests (for some reason when I breed things for other people it takes like three times the amount of time that it would to breed something for myself). They should be done by tomorrow.

Ok..Just lmk when you're done.:)

Years
    I'd love to trade this weekend, I see you online from time to time, but you don't seem to have add me on your DS. Or at least, you show up as a friend request to me.
    It's possible that I deleted you on accident. My DS is full so I keep having to trim it. I can add you now since I'm online.

Ok..Just lmk when you're done.:)

I will work on your stuff tonight, and then that way we can get all of them traded tomorrow. I only have one more thing I have to breed and I'm (hopefully) in the final stage of it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    I have a 6 IV Impish quilfish with hidden ability, im interested in the shiny 5 IV Aron

Know2Good

Good to know, right.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    It's possible that I deleted you on accident. My DS is full so I keep having to trim it. I can add you now since I'm online.

Great, you showed up as a friend, I'm ready to trade when you are.

Years
    I'm interested in:
    Treeko
    Unburden (HA)
    EMs: Magical Leaf, Synthesis, Dragon Breath, Leech Seed

Chimchar
    Iron Fist (HA)
    EMs: Thunder Punch, Fire Punch

Buneary
    Limber (HA)
    EMs: Encore, Switcheroo, Copycat, Fire Punch

Murkrow
    Prankster (HA)
    EMs: Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Feather Dance, Roost

Bulbasaur
    Chlorophyll (HA)
    EMs: Leaf Storm, Power Whip, Ingrain, Giga Drain

I can trade anything from my shop. I know you're not very interested in shinies but the ball doesn't matter nor the nature, I'm just looking to breed these.

I already have a Chimchar and Murkrow lying around as long as IVs don't matter, too. The others I will have to breed and it will most likely take me a few days to breed them since I'm a little backed up at the moment.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    I'd be interested in the Audino, Squirtle, and Darumaka. The best time to catch me would be later tonight, I think.

That should work. I'm going to a hockey game at 5, but I should be back around that time or maybe a little later.

Ready to go. Send me a req when you see me :)

Years
    Would love to have an Adamant nature Dratini with 31/31/31/xx/31/31 and a female Sableye with Calm nature 31/xx/31/31/31/31. If you don't have a female sableye a male one will do :)

Needed the quote. :P So I bred a lot of Sableyes, and I finally got one with the spread you wanted, but it's male. I'm probably going to go to bed soon, so hopefully I can catch you tomorrow for a trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back