• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amore's 2010 Giveaway!!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Can I claim embedded tower Groudon?

Sorry, it's already been claimed...please check the posts between yours and my last one, as well as the list at the bottom of the OP, to prevent further disappointment!

ok thanks PM me whenever you want to trade me the poketopia magmortar and if you still have kyogre may i have him too

Kyogre is claimed....please vm what time zone you're in, (your time when you send the message would be helpful), and what times you are available to be online (in your time) so we can organise this!

May I please have your Raikou, Kyogre, Blaziken, Entei, Lickilicky, and Exeggutor? I need them to complete my Pokedex. Thanks.
    My FC is: 3996 2616 8498. Sorry, but I don't have any of the Pokemon you're wanting--but good luck getting them!

Sorry, Raikou, Kyogre, Blaziken and Entei are unavailable! But you may have Lickilicky and Exeggutor.

can i have either kyogre or rayquaza please, thanks.

Sorry, both claimed...

May I have your Manectric please? :)

Sure!

Thank you so much!
    If it's not too much trouble, can I have these TMs too?
    TM02 Dragon Claw
    TM26 Earthquake
    TM31 Brick Break
    TM38 Fire Blast
    TM53 Energy Ball
    TM59 Dragon Pulse
    TM65 Shadow Claw
    TM79 Dark Pulse

Drop me a pm when you're ready to trade.
    My FC is 4039 8486 7603.

Again, thank you so much!

Sure...I guess.

well cain i have these TMs thunderbolt, icebeam and roost

Yes, you may!

Oh, also, my personal apologies...I accidentally gave your Spiritomb when it was claimed earlier...so it's gone. Sorry. Feel free to get angry...I know I would...still, bear in mind I didn't have to share my pokémon :P

can i get Sneasel / Lv.1 Untouched / Sassy...thanks...

Sure!

Btw, can I please remind you guys to check what's already been claimed before asking! Saves me dishing out disappointment!

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Are any of Heatran, Aipom, Turtwig, Cranidos and Gible claimed yet?

How is Dialga UT and lvl 47?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2011
    Hey, I am building/EV training a Fire type team right now in SoulSilver and I was wondering if it was possible to claim the Entei so I can use it to be my team leader.
    Please?

P.S:
    Don't yell at me if you think I am stupid, but am I correct when I say that when you trade you meet in the Wi-Fi Club?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Are any of Heatran, Aipom, Turtwig, Cranidos and Gible claimed yet?

How is Dialga UT and lvl 47?

Spear Pillar - Click on that link, and it'll show what level Dialga is caught at in Diamond :D

Hey, I am building/EV training a Fire type team right now in SoulSilver and I was wondering if it was possible to claim the Entei so I can use it to be my team leader.
    Please?

P.S:
    Don't yell at me if you think I am stupid, but am I correct when I say that when you trade you meet in the Wi-Fi Club?

Sorry...Entei's claimed....in fact, the only fire-types I have un-claimed are Flareon (sadly nicknamed "Eevee", and I can't change it xD), and Slugma. You should try Magcargo...it's not bad..so if you want one of those two, feel free. Also, Flareon has a higher special attack than Entei, as well as higher attack and special defense :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    can i get the pidgeotto, ditto, Sneasel, and flareon? and if you still have them the 3 pp-ups and the rare candy? thanks!

my FC: 236524006646

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yes, you may! Please register my friend code, I shall be online in a minute!

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2011
    Rhydon is unclaimed, right? Can I claim it?
    If I can claim it my Friend Code is:
    1270 9889 1651

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2011
    1270 9889 1651
    Yes! I can trade right now, I am at the Wi-Fi Club. I will be waiting after I register you friend code.
    ...Done! See you there.

Hmm.... What should I trade it for?? :o

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    No.

Ask for something, and it's a possibility. Define "rare" - To somebody who only has Emerald (and therefore can't use wi-fi anyway), Pidgey is rare, almost unknown. To somebody who has every game ever released, only event-exclusives like Manaphy are "rare".

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Well.....sorry, I could, but it'd take ages.

Basically, there's a list at the bottom of the OP, and any pokémon that's on the OP but not on that....is okay to claim.

I know for example that most of my water-types are still available, and all the bugs.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2011
    Lucario lvl.52, Shaymin lvl.100, Pikachu lvl.31, Manectric lvl.60. Items: Full Incense, Razor Claw, Razor Fang, Light Ball, TM01, and a rare candy. Please REPLY BACK ASAP.

Thanks, FC:3223 9646 2707.

Back