• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amore's 2010 Giveaway!!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yes you may. Which Friend Code do I use? HeartGold or SoulSilver?

Mine's on the OP, if you haven't already got it....

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    Can I claim Infernape and Cyndaquil now? :D
    Since I don't really like taking others' Pokemons for free, I'll give you Egg Moved Male Croagunk with Bullet Punch, Cross Chop, and Fake out, and a Wish Male Eevee too. You might want something to breed out of them :P

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Thanks but........I'll only take the Croagunk due to the fact I've never caught one.....I've bred so many Wish Eevee in my time that they seem rare when they don't have it.....

Which friend code do I use?

Years
    Yes you may. Which Friend Code do I use? HeartGold or SoulSilver?

Mine's on the OP, if you haven't already got it....

use heartgold...and i dont have any pokemon u want..so i give u tm01 focus punch...

EDIT:

thanks a lot amore...:)

Last edited:

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    Thanks but........I'll only take the Croagunk due to the fact I've never caught one.....I've bred so many Wish Eevee in my time that they seem rare when they don't have it.....

Which friend code do I use?

lol. ._. I thought breeding Wish Eevee's were quite rare. D: I guess I was late. >.< Please use the SS FC. :]

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    use heartgold...and i dont have any pokemon u want..so i give u tm01 focus punch...

Please don't....this is a giveaway, meaning I don't want anything in return...I'm only just getting rid of my own TM01.......and I only accepted Croagunk because I've literally never owned one....

I'll be on wi-fi waiting for you both!

Years
    Please don't....this is a giveaway, meaning I don't want anything in return...I'm only just getting rid of my own TM01.......and I only accepted Croagunk because I've literally never owned one....

I'll be on wi-fi waiting for you both!

oh..nevermind..i not use that tm..

thanks for ur sneanel..:)

darkangelxys

Psychic
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2011
    I'm online every day from about 9am to 2am my time.
    It's my holidays so I can do this, haha. :D

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Would you be able to trade with me now?

I'll need your Friend Code though.

darkangelxys

Psychic
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2011
    oh no I am so sorry, I didn't see your post...
    How about this time tomorrow?
    My friend code is 4039 8486 7603.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Possibly...it depends whether or not my school is still called off :/

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yes, this giveaway has now ended, as I simply don't have time....and everything un-claimed is pretty worthless anyway.......I just put it up because I could.
    My "wants list" is still up in case some really grateful person happens to have something on there and feels like giving it to me in a random spontaneous act of kindness...
    If you've claimed something on this thread, please contact me via PM, as it'll soon be sinking into the depths of the trade corner among many other forgotten threads....and I won't be able to see it very often.

Back