• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ampharos' Starry Night!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
  • This is beautiful. Kylie posting is a rare occurrence ^_^;; But Ampharos is my favourite Pokémon, and even though I still adore Blossom Shower, I had to switch. Congrats on a great theme :3

Years
  • I like this theme. A lot. Time to use it! :D

...I wish I had more good things to say about it, but everything about it's cool. 8D

PS: Your rep block is missing on this theme.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah the Rep block is missing. The disabled ones are there, just not the green ones. And the blog section is missing a few butttons. But I know you will get to that in no time.

Other than that, I LOVE this theme! Wonderful colors and Ampharos looks great up there in the banner. :3 Great job! =D

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Congratulations on making such an awesome theme! I knew you were getting really good with graphics but I had no idea you were this awesome. o_O;

Thanks for giving me my new default you womanizer, you!

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I keep missing skins. X[

Great job, it's very professional. By my standards.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • I have to say, this theme is just amazing! not too bright, and not too dark, it's the perfect blend of hues, and saturation. Excellent Job!

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • I like the new skin. I don't think I could make one this good, but I'll stick with my "10 Year Anniversary of Pokémon" skin.

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
  • WOAH THIS IS COOL I LIKE IT

it gives me a ~floaty~ feeling it's a weird theme but that's what makes it cool now it'll be a compliment if i decide to stay in this theme and not switch back to what i've been using for three million years

ps: where's the link to the chat in that kooky toolbar below the banner sadface
    sadface
    sadface

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    I love this style. Ampharos is a very under appreciated pokemon. It was actually a link to this thread that I first found this forum...

See, Ampharos bring people together

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • hey nice theme, but I found the colors a bit dull, I still appreciate it, and I expect I will use it some time in the future!

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • You're using a screen resolution lower than 1280x1024, aren't you? The creator of this layout didn't adjust the header to be compatible to lower resolutions. The combined width of both header images is 1217 px, which is probably the reason why you're having that problem.

Hey,

Yes,I am. Hmm,I see. I noticed that it worked on my desktop.

Cheers,
    -Neku Sakuraba

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    The work on the skin is fantastic. I think the soft colors match perfectly for the mood this skin intends to feed. It is now worthy of me switching.

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
    Years
  • I really like this theme because of the pretty colors. ;)

One thing I noticed though, is that on someone's profile, if you post a comment your avatar doesn't show its transparency.

Back