• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And the winner is...

Years
    • Seen today
    Well, after months of campaigns and working hard for votes, we've arrived at the end.
    The votes are in and we have a new presidential duo among us!

This election saw a lot of promising candidates come and go. We started out with fifty-four runners.
    That number came down to ten and due to some unforeseen circumstances, eventually our top ten became our top six. That still didn't stop people for voting for their favorite choices.

Now that's out of the way, let's get onto the good stuff. As most of you know, the (Vice) President will receive some nice little festivities, for winning the election. These include:
    - A coloured name of their choosing.
    - Their title of "President" or "Vice President" marked under their usertitle (e.g. similar to the "moderator" under a moderator's usertitle).
    - A bold or bold/italic name, for the Vice President and President respectively.
    - A larger PM box.
    - And bragging rights, of course.

Yes, the winners will get all this. Pretty nifty, huh?

As for our current electees, Brittany and Forest Grovyle, they will lose their status as President/Vice President, and return to their original designated usergroups. However, they will be remembered in history as the first two electees of our community.

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for...

Firstly, let's review our list of candidates.

- Tig
    - Pokemon_Veteran
    - ACManga
    - Star
    - Dark Sora
    - Moonlight Dreams

The entire election has been fun, from start to finish. However, I'm afraid that we can only have two winners. The following people didn't quite make it...

[ACManga]
    [Moonlight Dreams]
    [Star]
    [Dark Sora]

However, each and every one of you made an excellent performance! Good job on making it this far.

Now, for the winners...

Let's have a welcome for your new Vice President...

Tig!

Which means that the new President of The Pok?mon Community is...

Pokemon Veteran!

That's right, the election has now ended! And now, let's hear it one last time for your new (Vice) President, Tig and Pokemon Veteran!

Once again, congratulations to everybody who made it this far! You did an excellent job! ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Congrats guys :3 stevo, i presumed you just wanted bold and italic if you just wanted the old mod blue, but if you want something different, go ahead and ask :3
    *huggles* i knew you'd do it tiglet! ^0^ *gives praise to mah banner* XD

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    COOL!!!!!!!!! Congratulations both of you!!!!!!!:P Wow! But I still wish LH was the President.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Liek YAY!!! I haven't participated AT ALL on those elections, however, I'm pretty satisfied on how they turned out!!! Congratulations to both of you!!!
    *Hugs Tiglettish 'till she explodes* xD

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    That colour looks really cool! Especially on your account. For some reason.

Back