• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And the winner is...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I knew you two would win. I think I said it somewhere back in one of the Prez threads. XD

Anyway congrats to Pokemon Veteran (the guy that beat me to 10K AHHHH XD) on becoming the second PC President. And congrats to Tig on becoming PC's second Vice President.
    Don't blow anything up or it will be your heads at the end of a rope. XD

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Wow I was so confused on who should win in the beginning just to find the two members me and claire are friends with ended up together as Vpres and pres XD
    Congrats to you both and try not ot brag to much =3. lolXD
    Sorry for ampharos23, Lionheart, PiroMunkie and all the other members that tried for this, but hopfuly you will all be around to try again sometime. And maybe againced me=D! lol XD

:huggles Stevo: I knew you'd do it ! Have fun with you'r new title as PC'sPRES ^_^
    Let me know how it feels =3. lol
    You'll be great ^_^ I know it.
    :huggles tig:
    Be sure to stay that blue, its adorible and really looks nice on you, I'm happy to see you AND pv both won a spot =D.
    I hope you have fun and great bragging posts XD.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Congratulations Stevo and Tig! Sorry to those who did not make it.

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    Congrats Stevo and Tig for winning! ^^ Although I already knew that you were gonna win one of the two Stevo. I would've been amazed if you hadn't. XD

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Yay~! ^_____^ Congrats Stevo and Tig for winning the elections. X3 You will both do a fantastic job, I am sure! ^_^

Liek, Tig, your name looks liek, totally cool in that colour~! X3

Okay...that was weird. XD *walks away*

~Karli

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    wow, I actually thought we would get the results on May 1st^^
    Anyway: Congrats to Stevo and Tig!

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Koinu-chan said:
    Yay~! ^_____^ Congrats Stevo and Tig for winning the elections. X3 You will both do a fantastic job, I am sure! ^_^ Figure of speech?

Liek, Tig, your name looks liek, totally cool in that colour~! X3 Did her colour hypnotise you to replace k and e?

Okay...that was weird. XD I concur. *walks away*

~Karli

So one of your wishes came true Tig? Sky blue?

Back