• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angel Beats! Fan Club

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
  • Wikipedia said:
    Original video animation (オリジナル・ビデオ・アニメーション, Orijinaru bideo animēshon?), abbreviated as OVA (オーブイエー / オーヴィーエー / オヴァ, ōbuiē, ōvīē or ova?) media (and sometimes as OAV by English-speakers), are animated films and series made specially for release in home-video formats. The term originated in relation to Japanese animation (anime).[citation needed] Most producers of OVAs release them direct-to-video, without prior showings on TV or in theatres; however, there may be very rare occasions where, for example, the first part of an OVA series is broadcast for promotional purposes. OVA titles were originally made available on VHS, later becoming more popular on LaserDisc and eventually DVD.[1] Starting in summer 2008 the term OAD (original animation DVD) began to refer to DVD releases published bundled with their source material manga
    An OVA would be a couple of special episodes of Angel beats released on DVD. There's one coming in December, I think :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    ^Thanks for clearing it up. I always watch OVAs but never knew what they stood for xD

Hopefully theres more :3

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
  • It IS related to AngelBeats!, it means I want to watch those episodes.

But really they ended the series in a weird way. That graduation made me cry but really.. it somewhat felt out of place. That and Otonoshi ended up with Kanade. Because I thought he'll end up with Yuri. Which is the female lead and in the end was left alone. I mean even her partner (Hinata who set up the battlefront with her) had a mate in the end of the series.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    It IS related to AngelBeats!, it means I want to watch those episodes.

But really they ended the series in a weird way. That graduation made me cry but really.. it somewhat felt out of place. That and Otonoshi ended up with Kanade. Because I thought he'll end up with Yuri. Which is the female lead and in the end was left alone. I mean even her partner (Hinata who set up the battlefront with her) had a mate in the end of the series.
    Ah, sorry about that then ><

Yea, it kinda did. I wanted to see if they would be able to recognize each other xD

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
  • I want Kanade for myself

Watch the last episode again. They did recognize or something like that. I wanted the series to end a little sad though. Still I wonder about Yuri though.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I want Kanade for myself

Watch the last episode again. They did recognize or something like that. I wanted the series to end a little sad though. Still I wonder about Yuri though.
    Otonashi did. Kanade didn't. :x

Each time I watch the last episode I get tears in my eyes D:

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Otonashi did. Kanade didn't. :x
    Didn't they both? o_o I mean, I guess it is kind of ambiguous, since Otonashi hadn't quite reached Kanade during the epilogue. But it's probably safe to assume that she'd have to remember him because she was humming My Song.

Sorry for poofing back into the conversation like that, I've been busy. xD A couple of friends and I are putting together an AB! roleplaying forum and I'm in charge of graphics.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Didn't they both? o_o I mean, I guess it is kind of ambiguous, since Otonashi hadn't quite reached Kanade during the epilogue. But it's probably safe to assume that she'd have to remember him because she was humming My Song.

Sorry for poofing back into the conversation like that, I've been busy. xD A couple of friends and I are putting together an AB! roleplaying forum and I'm in charge of graphics.
    Its fine. I thought I was wrong to, but I though I also could have been right XD

When I went to get a haircut today I saw a kid with an Angel beats T-Shirt. O.o I mean thats rare to begin with, but if you live in my are its even rarer xD

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • When I went to get a haircut today I saw a kid with an Angel beats T-Shirt. O.o I mean thats rare to begin with, but if you live in my are its even rarer xD
    Oh wow. o_o Anime t-shirts that aren't Naruto, Bleach, etc. are rare even where I live, but Angel Beats isn't even that popular. I have a Kingdom Hearts hoodie that has "Organization XIII" written on the front and "Roxas" with the number 13 on the back, kind of like a sports hoodie, and it's always a rare occasion when someone asks me where I got it. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Oh wow. o_o Anime t-shirts that aren't Naruto, Bleach, etc. are rare even where I live, but Angel Beats isn't even that popular. I have a Kingdom Hearts hoodie that has "Organization XIII" written on the front and "Roxas" with the number 13 on the back, kind of like a sports hoodie, and it's always a rare occasion when someone asks me where I got it. xD
    Its rare where I live because people would beat you up if you wear one.

But, I was really surprised because it was Angel beats!, I was going to go ask where he got it from XD

Back