• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angel Beats! Fan Club

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    That's an awesome idea, I would love to make a GirlDeMo shirt. Or maybe a "Like-hell-I'm-dead Battlefront" t-shirt. xD
    I wonder if they would really come out with them. xD

I find it funny how we got on the topic of shirts :D

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Girls like to dress and look good. I personally don't care about brands or whatever as long as it looks good on me and makes me look less fat

Not all girls. I don't care if I look good or not, when I dress. I just put something casual on. :P

I would like Something associated with Angel Beats! though, like a walking, talking, moving action figure.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I feel like cosplaying Otonashi, but I never cosplayed before. Have you guys ever cosplayed? :O

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years

Not all girls. I don't care if I look good or not, when I dress. I just put something casual on. :P

I would like Something associated with Angel Beats! though, like a walking, talking, moving action figure.
    I just wear whatever's good on me and looks cute and a miniskirt

I cosplayed bunny girl Haruhi

N-nope... I never cosplayed.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    I'm a photoshop diseaster. I once got 4/10 so I dare not open photoshop again. I wanna start learning to draw but my hands get tired out quick. But that's something better to do in class other than HISTORY CLASS -_-.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'm a photoshop diseaster. I once got 4/10 so I dare not open photoshop again. I wanna start learning to draw but my hands get tired out quick. But that's something better to do in class other than HISTORY CLASS -_-.
    The highest I got as a rating over here was 9/10, and when I made one during school I got a 100%. But, all those things were on my old computer :[

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I had a lot of adult content of my brother songs on my PC before I formatted it.

Doesn't it feel that AngelBeats! was more for girls than boys?
    Not really, I loved it :D

I have the whole GirlDeMo album and all of the songs played in the Anime :D

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Still that series was romantic and didn't have much random fanservice. Perfect for girls.
    I like fanservice though, I feel like it's an unavoidable aspect of anime. xD

One of my friends who's basically your stereotypical guy (girls + action = love) is actually into Angel Beats. It was funny because I wanted to suggest it to him but I doubted he'd like it, so I tried getting him into Durarara!! instead. He ended up hating it before he even got to the second episode, and this was his reason: "Well, I'm watching Angel Beats right now and it just doesn't compare..."

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I like fanservice though, I feel like it's an unavoidable aspect of anime. xD

One of my friends who's basically your stereotypical guy (girls + action = love) is actually into Angel Beats. It was funny because I wanted to suggest it to him but I doubted he'd like it, so I tried getting him into Durarara!! instead. He ended up hating it before he even got to the second episode, and this was his reason: "Well, I'm watching Angel Beats right now and it just doesn't compare..."
    A lot of more guys are into this one. I guess its because of the action too :D

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Well, in my opinion, the best idea for a AB! themed t-shirt would be a bigger version of the part where Yui accidentally hangs herself. Possibly with the line, "Even death can't cure idiocy." By the way, Hand Sonic.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Well, in my opinion, the best idea for a AB! themed t-shirt would be a bigger version of the part where Yui accidentally hangs herself. Possibly with the line, "Even death can't cure idiocy." By the way, Hand Sonic.
    That would be very amusing XD

I really want an AB! shirt now ;;

Back