• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Anger Stupidity

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    When I caught Rakiou in gold I did'nt save and my batteries died.Shouldn't this be in Pokemon General.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    MegaDitto said:
    Shouldn't this be in Pokemon General.

No it shoudln't. It says thats with yar Gameboy, so nah~

Yes I did. I actually, almost threw it off the window when a shiny Nidorino ran out of the battle~ [at Safari Zone]

Years
  • I've felt like throwing it quite a few times. It was when I was younger, and I was ticked off at the Elite Four. I didn't know better. :P

My brother did throw it once. He was using my SP, and he was ticked off at the game he was playing, and he threw it at the wall. It left a huge mark, too. X_x

But the SP still worked! XD

mudkipology

Little Mons†er
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 26, 2014
    i played 6hours ruby. the other day it said "your save file has been deleted"

Fable

The Reclaimer
    Years
  • I was playing my Yellow Version, and i finally got to Moltres right. then, as soon as i start the battle... my gameboy shut off, i threw it against my bed and broke it.

The Great Saiyaman

Lets heat things up!
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    I fed my Yellow Version to my dog because pikachu didn't want to stop following me. (I was only 6 or 7)
    I smashed it and then let him chew on it.

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Oh god! -__-;;; Well I was looking for a Magmar when I found out I was looking in the wrong place. I mean I was looking in the pokemon mansion for a four hours till I realized Magmar could be found by Mt. Ember.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • One time while playing Silver I had bumped into Suicune(note it was the last one of the three I needed to catch and to complete the Pok?dex) I forgot to take my level 100 Umbreon out of the first place and ended up using her and with one hit Suicune fainted 0_0

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • One time, I kept restarting my game in order to catch a Kyogre. I could not catch it no matter how much I try ><. I was without a paddle as the only Electric Pok?mon I had was Manectric and he wasn't helping me much. I counted exactly 123 tries until my Breloom used Solarbeam to do some massive damage on it. I used an Ultra Ball, and I cought it ^^. But during the time I couldn't catch it, I was P.O.ed a lot. I felt like I was trapped in an endless tunnel never reaching the end.....but meh, I would go so far as to throw my Gameboy....it costs money after all.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Just a few minutes ago, I saw a shiney Chansey. And guess what happened? .................................It ran away

Esai

&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; With Bubbleicious &#9829;&#9
    Years
  • On blu, my fst gm i hd cmpltd it 100% n nxt tme i ply it... da sve fle gt crptd. I brk me gmby bt gt a gmby clr ^^

On blue, my first game I had completed it 100% and next time i played it... the save file got corrupted. I broke my gameboy in rage but got a gameboy color ^^

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I had never caught a Kanghaskan and i was so close today it went on for 12 turns until the Kanghaskan ran away. STUPID KANGHASKAN;3

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • xD!!! Wow! I would have destroyed my gameboy too if many of those happened to me o.O'

Though, mine was when my Progress got deleted for no apparent reason and I had to start all over again. I had about 10 pokemon lv100 and a massive Mewtwo with about 415 HP... I have never had a mewtwo as powerful as that even now.

Then, its when I gave my persian lv100 to my sis and her data got deleted together with my persian! xD

And last, when I bought Ruby off eBay, finished it with a good pokedex too and then discovering that the time saw freezed and berries didn't grow because it was a fake. -.-'
    I had to give it back to the seller and I haven't had the occasion to buy another one yet ._.'

Back