• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing DS

Digiko

The l33t lurker!!!
Years
  • I'm pretty sure there is not a topic on this. o_O;

Is anyone else waiting for this game? I know it's gonna be perfect..<3 I want it sooo badly D= Here is the information I've gathered on it.

1. You travel to whatever town on a bus that Kapp'n drives. (No more boat? Unless you can drive to an island. XD)

2. There is now a Town Hall, this is where Pelly(That pelican in the post office at day) and the mayor stay. There's also probably more people there, but I didn't see anyone else in the particular movie I was watching on IGN.

3. You -actually- start out without a hat. (OMFG)

4. There is no more scrolling between screens.

5. The game is played on the touch screen, where as the weather is on the top screen. I'm pretty sure that you can still use the control pad to move but.. not exactly sure. When you open your menu it goes on the touch screen and the main game screen is on the top.

6. New items of course! =3

7. You still have to work at Tom Nook's old boring shop. D= They could make it like a mall or something. There's the old small shop.

There's probably more things I forgot, so add whatever. I got most of my information from the videos on IGN. I absolutely can't wait for this game. ;o;

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
  • i loved the GCN animal crossing(go paying off your loan in 5 hours with fish!). most likely i will get it within a reasonably amount of time after it comes out.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    I'm looking forawrd too =3 I'm getting my DS for christmas with Sonic Rush and Animal Crossing Wild World! it looks awesome, and Wi-Fi only adds to the fun =D wait, is it Wi-Fi compatible? I'm almost certain it is.
    and: ZOMFG J00 cAn TaEK OfF Teh HaTS!!!!11!! XD

Simmons_2.0

-_- STOP STARING!!
    Years
  • yah ACWW is Wi-fi compatable but the bad thing is there probably not gonna be some hollidays like halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving or stuff like that because they want to have it be more worldwide and some countrys dont believe in dat stuff so... no Christmas:'( .

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    its not world wide holidays, it doesnt have any real world holidays << it has its own set

Digiko

The l33t lurker!!!
    Years
  • So.. new holidays? O.o That's kind of..weird. I wonder what they are. By the way, does anyone know when it is comming out? Since it's already December 3rd, it should be comming out in a few days.

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • ACWW is the FIRST game in my Chirstmas List. No excuse for me not to get it.
    I <3'd the first Animal Crossing, and this one is gonna be so pwnage.

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
  • rakurai, it comes out on monday, the 5th. and about the holidays: i found a link to a site that lists all of the holidays. sadly, there isn't christmas or halloween. but there is a "be nice to Nook Day" LOL

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • Be... nice to Nook?
    Just wtf. I'm so going to hit him with my Bug Catching Net~ D:
    I wonder what make we nice to Nook on that day... Like buying everything he has on the store? Plating flowers for him?

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    dunno, but monday is the SHIPPING date, dont expect to see it till tuesday, and here in canada it doesnt come out till wednesday or thursday

and if I was forced to be nice to nook I would kill myself with the non-existent NES games < <

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
  • tell me how it is, if it's like the gc version, might as well make a new town for it(memory card is cheaper than the game, at least, should be)
    should come out tomorrow, my sources say monday the 5th, and from where i hear it(ign) it 99% of the time comes out on that day(unless you're talking megaman x collection, changed to sometime in dec or jan i believe).

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
  • Raizor Blaid said:
    dunno, but monday is the SHIPPING date, dont expect to see it till tuesday, and here in canada it doesnt come out till wednesday or thursday
    i heard that some stores in canada were selling them on the 3rd and 4th. but most of those stores are sold out from what i've heard.

Raizor Blaid said:
    and if I was forced to be nice to nook I would kill myself with the non-existent NES games < <
    LOL i think that i actually might be nice to him just 2 get a gift or somethin from him. BTW, can u hit people with the slingshot?

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    nah, the slingshot can only shoot straight up.. *sigh*
    in canada it comes out on the 7th too, but I get it for christmas =P yeah some stores were selling early, but that was over in winnipeg.. remind me to bomb winnipeg (now I'v asked five people to remind me! ^^)

Digiko

The l33t lurker!!!
    Years
  • I was searching for more ACDS stuff and I found some awesome info.

|The top of Tom Nook's shop, I believe, is the place where you can make things for your house, it is also the tailer.

|The way ACDS is, it's called "Log roll"

|Four people can live in a town, but they all live in the same house. And you can get some really awesome upgrades!

There's more, of course. Only the beginning. <3

Back