• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing DS

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    I doubt it, the only people who have it are the japanese and them winnipegians *bombs winnipeg* all done ^^
    yeah I heard about hat stuff, but only because its all in one page on animalxing =P but I cant wait for wi-fi, going to other towns and stuff would be nifty XD

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
    Rakurai Mitsukai said:
    D| It's comming out on the 7th here in Ohio. I'm so sick of waiting.
    *off-topic* wait! ur from ohio? what part? becuz i'm from ohio, 2! i live 15 minutes from wooster, 90 minutes from cleveland. *back on topic* IGN just released a review if any1 wanted 2 know.

Digiko

The l33t lurker!!!
    Years
    Fury of Ninetales said:
    *off-topic* wait! ur from ohio? what part? becuz i'm from ohio, 2! i live 15 minutes from wooster, 90 minutes from cleveland. *back on topic* IGN just released a review if any1 wanted 2 know.
    About an hour from Cleveland.

I think I read the IGN review.. aw man.. IS IT TOMORROW YET!?! Only a few more hours until night..then school..then pray my mom didn't already buy it for me(Fer Christmas) when I was at school..O_O

My mom was hiding it from me today! I have ACDS, it appearantly came out today and now I HAVE IT <3

Last edited:

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I totally want this game, some features are cool and wi-fi with chat will be awesome.

I know Katsuro has it, he says it's very good.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    XD oxygen is overrated anyways.
    Yeah I've heard all I need to hear to know I really want this, heck, I'm getting a DS just to play it ^^ and I just persuaded my friend to the glorious ways of the Nintendo DoubleScreen =P

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    has anyone here ever gotten all the gold items(axe, shovel, bug net, fishing pole, is there more?)before in the GC animal crossing?

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    This game is already on my Christmas list.I'm also wanting a wi-fi usb connector because I don't have a router.I've never played the first one but it looks fun!

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
    Years
    Note: DS actually stands for Developer system. Reggie Fils-Aime announced that at E3 in 2004.

Animal Crossing DS is bound to be awesome, but I won't have the time for it. I have too much stuff going on these days.

Years
    Rakurai Mitsukai said:
    How do you get a friend code? It won't work for me when I try to get one. X_x

Its pretty easy, you have to set up your wifi connection with the game, then go talk to copper at the town gate and ask for friend code-

to connect to wifi, go to other things in the main menu and choose wifi connection or something and follow the steps- its easy

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    I ordered the game from GAmeStop but what they regretted to tel me was that after two weeks they put your reserve out on the shelf and for sale. So i drove an hour to my gamestop for nothing. But hey there is a bright side... it comes in today but i can't go and get. Woo-Hoo maybe after christams i can go get it, or i will see if i can go tomorrow and get it, x-mas vaction and all.

Back