• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing Meet n' Greet

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years

Animal Crossing Meet n' Greet!

nQg2Bed.png

Welcome to...

The Animal Crossing Meet n' Greet! Here you can get together with a few friends or strangers to travel around town-to-town and see what exciting things are in their worlds! This is a very relaxed and fun event, so there aren't many formalities. Post your game info below following the guide and see who wants to come hang out! This event will last for about a week (roughly May 5, 2015) and make sure you take pics in-game so we can see you and your fellow PC members visiting!

Sign up using the info below and remember to be respectful. Don't run through flowers, steal, or ruin someone's town. If you let people enter your town, be aware of these risks but do alert me if anything like this happens. If you do something like this, you may be banned from future gaming events.

TOWN NAME:
FRIEND CODE:
TOWN FRUIT:
GATE OPEN?

6s1dykO.png

CSS CREDIT

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I'll be there! Gotta get my town presentable and ready for guests, my hybrids are out of control lol.

TOWN NAME: Mordor
FRIEND CODE: 4725-8142-5765
TOWN FRUIT: Peach
GATE OPEN? I'll definitely open it for a bit on May 5! Or is the event starting now and lasting until the 5th? I'll just update my post whenever it's open/closed in that case.

Last edited:
Years
I only got AC like 2 weeks ago, so my town is not interesting lol

TOWN NAME: Startown
FRIEND CODE: 3609-2093-3761
TOWN FRUIT: Pear
GATE OPEN? will update

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
yeeesss, i'm down and my friend list is sorta dry.

TOWN NAME: home / east
FRIEND CODE: 2466-2924-6274
TOWN FRUIT: pears / apples
GATE OPEN? i'll update when i'm clear of my schedule

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
TOWN NAME: Olivine
FRIEND CODE: 1478-4258-2513
TOWN FRUIT: Cherry
GATE OPEN? No (will update when it is)

Steal my pink flowers and death is upon you. However, I will be willing to give away flowers if anyone needs them because I'm overrun with them. I'll point out which are available to take whenever someone who wants them visits Olivine.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
TOWN NAME: Hoble
FRIEND CODE: 4484-9013-8160
TOWN FRUIT: Orange
GATE OPEN? I will open it. I just gotta check my schedule to be sure :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
TOWN NAME: コボク
FRIEND CODE: 4441-9212-2433
TOWN FRUIT: Apple
GATE OPEN? i'll update this when it's open too.

i probably can't join on May 5th itself since we have a national holiday then, but i hope i can join some other time c:

Years
TOWN NAME: Rideaux
FRIEND CODE: 4957-2640-0002
TOWN FRUIT: Apples
GATE OPEN? I'm off Sunday (May 3rd), so I'll be available most of the day to play.

After playing almost every day for a year and a half, I've been neglecting New Leaf a bit for the last month or so, so something like this should get me back in the swing of things!

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
i didn't realize that may 5th is basically in two days but i'm planning on possibly opening up tomorrow after school 3:15 - 4:15 ish for some island games (my town is very unfinished and quite boring tbh). would anyone be interested?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I don't mind extending this by a week. I think we've all been a bit busy (I haven't even had time to post my code in here) - but I'd rather us all get to check each others' towns out. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
so i don't know if this is still going on, but i'll be opening my town up in a few minutes. i added everyone that's on the list here as well as in the AC club, so feel free to visit now or later if you have the time. i'll just be around fishing and whatnot, haha.

edit: after being on for about an hour, my 3DS now refuses to connect to the server for some reason. it's about time i made myself some dinner anyway, so i'll be off for a while. i'll try again in a few hours though, so if you'd like to join then, please do c:

Last edited:

Loriania

Mars Adept
Years
Is this still going on?

Town- Danan
Fruit- Cherry (and a couple other trees)
Friend Code- 2595 3381 9224

Gate is open. Not really sure how to visit other towns though.

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
Is this still going on?

Town- Danan
Fruit- Cherry (and a couple other trees)
Friend Code- 2595 3381 9224

Gate is open. Not really sure how to visit other towns though.

hey, Loriania! not sure if if you're still open, but i'd love to visit c: it's just that, in order to visit other towns through wi-fi, you have to add each others' Friend Codes! i've added yours, but i don't think you added mine yet, did you? c: it's 4441-9212-2433!

otherwise, i also opened my town up again now, if you (or anyone else!) want to come over (。 >艸<)

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
My wifi doesn't really work on the 3DS (live in rural area), would that be a problem? I'll still add you when I get a change.

oh, i see. but you are posting on this forum, so you do have internet, and possibly wi-fi? you do need to connect your 3DS to the internet to be able to play together with people that aren't in the same building as you, pretty much ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
i opened up again, if anyone's interested ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ
aaaand closed. played AC for two hours today now, which is about enough, haha. maybe again tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back