• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animals that are not Pokemon yet.....

Years
  • The demand for a more kangaroo-shaped pokemon and not just a dinosaur-like marsupial pokemon that reminds people of a kangaroo seems pretty high. If there's going to be one like that, then I think there should be a baby kangaroo pokemon to go with it.
    Also...
    Special feature idea:
    When you normally send out the kangaroo, the pouch is empty (or just not there, in the case of the males).
    When you send it out with the baby form in the party, you see it in the pouch and an ability I just made up takes effect called "Mother's Protection", increasing evasiveness, def, and sp def, but lowering speed, atk, and accuracy.

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
    Years
  • They need:
    Grapes, apples, peaches, strawberries, or blueberries.
    Heck, they have a Pokemon with a banana like fruit on its neck and a cherry, so why not?
    Lemur?
    Bush baby!

Invokez

Formerly Known as SytheXP
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    Is there a Panda? Like seriously I don't think theres a panda (Besides spinda but he doesn't count no one likes him :P)

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    I'd love to see a Siberian Tiger, the Shiny being white of course. A Tanuki or raccoon dog as they're commonly known, don't think they have one of those. I know they have some spider Pokemon but a Black Widow would be cool, and maybe a Tasmanian Devil? Something based of a Platypus or Echidna would be cool. Everything I'm about to mention now is classified as a living fossil. They involved this idea starting with Omanyte, and the most recent I believe is Relicanth. The Pig Nosed Turtle would be a cute/weird Pokemon. A Hagfish because they're super creepy and the only creature with a skull and no spine. Mantophasmatidae are essentialy African Carnivorous Crickets. The Mantis Shrimp because it punches with the force of a .22 Calibur Bullet, so perfect for a fighting/water Pokemon. The Chevrotain because naturally it looks like a combination between a rat a deer and a pig, totally befitting to weird Pokemon critters. Okapi, are essentially deer sized zebra striped giraffes, and they eat red clay. That'd be it for me. =]

Ayselipera

A Tanuki or raccoon dog as they're commonly known, don't think they have one of those.

I'm not entirely sure, but I was told Zigzagoon is based off of a raccoon dog. Which now as I just double checked on Bulbapedia it says it is!

Years
  • there already is a Dolphin Pokemon, it's called Gorebyss

Twiggity Twang

Ruler of the Ice Boundary
    Years
  • Gorebyss=/=Dolphin. It's an Eel.
    Anyway, we need a Frilled Lizard, another Mantis (Preferably an Orchid Mantis), and a Velociraptor. A Riflebird would be good as well, as would a Wombat.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    I'm not entirely sure, but I was told Zigzagoon is based off of a raccoon dog. Which now as I just double checked on Bulbapedia it says it is!
    Bah I say! It's not a very good representation in my opinion, and would love to see something more like their mythical depiction, but it being so child oriented I'm not sure if they would have an alcoholic Pokemon.

Years
  • I'd love to see a Siberian Tiger, the Shiny being white of course. A Tanuki or raccoon dog as they're commonly known, don't think they have one of those. I know they have some spider Pokemon but a Black Widow would be cool, and maybe a Tasmanian Devil...

I think Houdour looks like a Tasmanian Devil

If not I'd love to see one also :D It'd be so freaking awesome!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • A Blue Footed Booby would be absolutely adorable. And OMG a hamster! Or a guinea pig <3

I think we need an Armadillo.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • UPDATE: Huge list of animals that really should be made

Dolphin
    Marlin
    Goblin Shark
    Hammer Head Shark
    Narwhal
    Manatee
    Carnotaurus
    Cave Lion
    Dimetrodon
    Dodo
    Giant Ground Sloth
    Saber Toothed Cat
    Stegosaurus
    Styracosaurus
    Thylacine
    Woolly Rhinoceros
    Aardvark
    Caracal
    Mandrill
    Meerkat
    Secretary Bird
    Warthog
    Wildebeest
    Fennec Fox
    Sable Antelope
    Koala
    Komodo Dragon
    Wolverine
    Tiger
    Cheetah
    Peafowl
    Flamingo
    Ibex
    Jaguar
    Moose
    Okapi
    Ostrich
    Red Panda
    Lemur
    Snow Leopard
    Gazelle

-Cygnus-

It's an odyssey
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2015
    ^ lawl @ Narwhal

Okay I'm completley clueless when it comes to Gen IV and V... Goat? I can't for the life of me remember seeing any goat Pokemon ever. I kinda want one though haha...

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
    Years
  • ^ lawl @ Narwhal

Okay I'm completley clueless when it comes to Gen IV and V... Goat? I can't for the life of me remember seeing any goat Pokemon ever. I kinda want one though haha...
    I think that Arceus is a mixture of a goat and a llama. I know, I know, it really sucks, and they need a real goat and a real llama that isn't mixed together.

Back