• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animals that are not Pokemon yet.....

j2y8n2x

Gothitelle iz naught imprezzed
Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    I'm a little surprised we never got a dolphin Pokemon. It seems so obvious, especially with all the water types there are.
    agreed
    I want a dolphin Pokemon so badly.

I also want llamas and alpacas :3

Years
  • Oh yeah, didn't even think about that. Though it is based more off of a Camel, I think. I would still like to see one that's based loosely off of only a volcano.

145px-219Magcargo.png

he is completely based off a volcano, and made of magma :P

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    We've got loads of dogs, and a Leopard with Gen V:
    Lepardas_BW_Sprite.png

We've got loads of dogs, and a Leopard with Gen V:
    Lepardas_BW_Sprite.png

Last edited:

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • Raikou is loosely based on a saber-toothed tiger. Just look at it.

Even though we have Pokémon based on dinosaurs (Cranidos, Shieldon, their evolved forms and Tyranitar), I still think there should be more, like:
    -Stegosaurus
    -Iguanodon
    -Deinonychus
    i agree, i think nintendo could be so much more creative with their fossil pokemons.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • I'd love to see
    a peacock,
    a llama,
    a real lion,
    a real tiger,
    a better parrot than chatot,
    a panthera,
    a flamingo,
    a crane (I can't believe there is none yet, or is there? They're important in the Japanese culture Oo),
    a koala,
    a real kangaroo too =P,
    a donkey,
    a goat,
    an antelope,
    and an earthworm. I hate worms, but still, there should be one.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • has either a coyote or roadrunner been done? just thinking of cartoons to be made into pokemon and put into the pokemon cartoon

what about a woodpecker. grass/flying combo?

Years
  • PANDA! Seriously, why is there not a panda pokemon?! Yes, I know that Spinda is the "spot panda pokemon"...but Spinda looks more like a rabbit than anything. Please correct me if a more true-to-life panda pokemon was introduced in BW as I still haven't familiarized myself with all of the new species.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • I was just thinking about this yesterday...do we have a dolphin Pokemon? I wasn't sure if we did or not, but I couldn't really remember one off the top of my head.

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    I am eager to see a wider variety of pokemon based off of prehistoric reptiles, though they did do well with tirtouga/carracoasta and archen/archeops. However, I'd like to see even more pokemon based off of extinct species.......Or, perhaps, more machine-based pokemon. That would be satisfactory for me.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016

Braviary or w/e is a Gryphon.

braviary-detail.png

I wouldn't say so. A griffon is a more half lion half bird creature. It could also be a four legged winged beast that has a beak, but that would be more along the lines of a hippogriff.

This is more of a griffon:

images

Back